Chapter 108: understand

Now that he had already asked for a day off, Jiang Qi didn't want to go to the company anymore in the afternoon, and planned to spend an afternoon leisurely at home.

Just as Jiang Qi was eating the prepared fruit and lying on the sofa planning to read a book in the afternoon and watch TV, Mo Lu and Ma Tong came back.

"Didn't you go shopping? Why did you come back so early."

"One morning is enough to go shopping, isn't it boring to go shopping all day?" Ma Tong obviously didn't like shopping, and didn't even buy a piece of clothes.

"What are you planning to do this afternoon?" Mo Lu sat down and hugged a pillow.

"Lying on the sofa watching TV and reading books." Jiang Qi said lazily.

"Ke Yan is so brave? Are you tired now?" Mo Lu excited.

"If you don't tell me, I forgot. How could the CD you gave me yesterday be that kind of film." Jiang Qi was angry when he thought of it.

"For your own good." Ma Tong smiled evilly.

"For me?" Jiang Qi obviously didn't believe it.

"Of course, I am thinking about your sexual well-being."

"Hmph, then forget it."

"Okay, let's not talk about it, let's go out this afternoon." Mo Lu is a person who can't stay at home.

"Where to go?"

"I wanted to go to the hospital, but Xiao Yangzi said that Lin ZiRui didn't go to work today, so where would he go?"

"Go to Ke's house?" Ma Tong suggested.

Jiang Qi shook his head, "I'll stay at home."

"Aren't you already infiltrating the Ke family? Why are you still so afraid."

"I'm afraid to see Ke Yan's father."

Ke Yan's father was kind to him. Before, Ke Yan's mother helped speak up for him when he didn't like him, but the reason for helping him was because Ke Yan's father didn't know him and Ke Yan. The relationship between words, if he knows, Jiang Qi shuddered.

Thinking of the face that looked very much like Ke Yan, when Jiang Qi felt close, he thought that it was Ke Yan's father and not Ke Yan, and suddenly sweated again.

For Dad Ke, Jiang Qi feels wrong, because Jiang Qi feels that his outstanding and outstanding son was taken away by him.

This inexplicable feeling of guilt, coupled with Dad Ke's majestic aura, made Jiang Qi more afraid to see him than Lan Ruyin.

"Jiang Qi, let's go, go to Ke's house, you have to go more, let the Ke family know you more." The less people want to go to Mo Lu, the more they want to go.

"No." Jiang Qi said it would be better to go back with Ke Yan.

"Okay." Dark Green agreed with one sip, but winked at Ma Tong. Ma Tong understood, took out her mobile phone and called Lan Ruyin.