A/N

Hey guys!

This is my first book ever. I am a thirteen-year-old kid, trying to improve my writing skills and grow up to be a famous writer, Someday.

If you are reading this let me tell you "Thank you so so much. It means a lot to me"

I will be posting ones in two days if possible, or at least twice a week.

This story has a lot of plot twists and is very thrilling, but it contains brutality towards a minor and even an adult. So if you don't like stuff like that, please doesn't read this book. You might not like it if you do.

One thing that's important to remeber is that I belive in digging a treasure out. So... you guys have to keep on reading to find out truth.

Please don't stop reading this book at a few chapters because it doesn't have anything thrilling in it. I spent a lot of time on this and almost all the first few chapters have small details which holds the truth.

And all your negative comments will not be deleted but you might receive a really 'harsh' reply from me. So, beware.

Please do comment your opinions and new ideas regularly cause after all I am a human and would eventually run out of ideas.

Your comments are really important to me and it tells me if I am doing a good job or not.

Also, I won't pressure you guys to vote. Vote only if you liked this book, like very very much.

And also vote, only if you like this book. I am never gonna put pressure on you to vote.

XOXO