The Intention

Aaron's POV

Aunt Isabella! Why would she kill her own husband? Did she learn about the affair? And most importantly, how the hell does she fit in in Rose's case? Mom's case?

'What does she have to do with everything?', I thought when the elevator door clicked and opened and stepped out was a nurse. Seeing the two 'detectives' with guns, she decided to make a run to the elevator.

It happened so fast that I thought we were gonna loose rose. She was in the elevator and the door was closed when Abi decided to take matters in her own hands. She must've been really mad at her.

Abi pressed the emergency lift button. If you don't know what it is, when a patient needs to be transferred to another floor for everything and it's an emergency, we use the button. Wherever the lift is, it comes straight to the floor in which the button was pressed and just like that the lift opened, showing a  very panicked rose pushing all the buttons in the hope of 5he door closing.

And just like that I went up and pulled her out and Amanda checked her for any dangerous weapons of some sorts. She had a gun, probably to kill Caleb.

'Geez, how many more people want to kill him?', I thought. How many enemies could a person have? 5? 10? But an enemy mad enough to kill a person felt a bit extreme. As far as I know, he and dad are very good people and they do not have a lot of enemies.

But yeah… there could be enemies in the family. How close? No one knows.

What I wanted right now was a thorough explanation. But Amanda decided it was better to go to a police station and speak. Abi needs to be proved innocent as well. One of these two ladies certainly shot Uncle Caleb. Poor Him.

Unknown to Rose or any family member, the cops handling Abi's case was notified by me and Amanda and if needed, mom will be brought to Nevada to prove that she's her. The real her. And a DNA test would be conducted for it, the samples were already taken. It was going to be matched with Abi Afterall… she isn't the one who gave birth to me.

Abigail's POV

Finally! Finally, we get to be happy and live peacefully. Last year has been one hella year and I'm ready to move on. So is everyone. Dad too agreed.

Rose apparently told dad to wait in the car while she planned on shooting Uncle Caleb. Thank God Amanda and her colleague were there or things could've gone bloody… and we would've lost poor Uncle Caleb. Well, he's not so poor because he did cheat on Auntie with Veronica but I'm sure he didn't deserve to get shot.

We were waiting for a long while, while the cops spoke to Rose and veronica and finally we were called in. Called into a room separated from the interrogation room by glass. The people on the other side can't see us.

First up was Rose and to be honest… I didn't want to listen to her confession but I was just curious and I totally wasn't ready for it. Nor were Aaron and Daddy, who looked angry and ready to go in there and slap her tightly.

At the end of the day, she deserved a tight slap.

'Well… I was jealous of Adeline. She got to enjoy life with her family as I have to live scared that my parents or Brandon will find me and kill me. We met a few days before the accident and I proposed to spend a while in her house as her but she disagreed.'

'And then I was left heartbroken. I thought I would kidnap her and take her place for a while but my stupid boyfriend, Mason. That kind-hearted guy decided to tip off Adeline and she unknown to me got a look-alike of her and fled away'.

'She wanted to ruin me because… well she thought I was responsible for Abi getting raped when she was younger. Maybe if I spoke up against Brandon, it would've never happened'.

'What I didn't know was that Mason's dad and mom and sister were working with Brandon and my parents and they were planning on killing me and Adeline. Mason wanted me dead and that's why he helped me in kidnaping the clone from Adeline's house'.

'So I became Adeline. The clone was kidnapped by Brandon from where I stayed in a little shack known by nobody. And then they kidnapped me when the accident happened… and I killed Mason because of this-this betrayal. He fucking wanted me dead!'.

'I don't feel bad for anything that happened. I deserved a happy life and now that I know that Adeline is indeed Alive!, I won't spare her!', Rose said not a bit shameful of her actions.