Little sister

Abigail's POV

I waited and waited and waited. I thought a baby just jumped out of its mother's belly but sadly it wasn't that easy.

It's been about 4 hours since mom's contractions, whatever they are, started. Mom was taken into an operation room about half an hour ago to go through a C-Section.

I heard the doctor tell daddy that mom was weak to have a natural birth. So, a c-section was a necessity. I wanted to be with mom but sadly only dad was allowed to go in.

I am currently seated between Aaron and Amanda. Aaron went back home and got refreshed before coming back to check on mom. Meanwhile, I spent a long time chatting with Amanda.

She's so sweet and cute and just… awesome. She told me some detective stories and also promised me that we'd go to the Agatha Christie play 2 weeks later.

I finally had no worries left. Everything's back to normal. I got my family back. Including a new little baby sister. I sort of overcame my fears. I don't have anyone to be scared of. I am finally free or at least that was what I thought.

I sat on the comfy sofa in the waiting room, staring at the ceiling when suddenly a nurse came in. She came in with a cute smile and said "guys, you can go in now. Congrats on having a baby sister!".

Aaron and I scampered inside pushing each other out of the way. After all, we both wanted to see our little sister first. Mitchelle followed hesitantly. I could tell that she felt as if she wasn't part of the family. At least for now.

I couldn't let that happen. She's just an amazing person with an even amazing personality. I let Aaron go in first then dragged Amanda by her hand and we both walked in hand in hand into the room.

Mom lay on the bed with a little baby next to her. Aaron gave mom a kiss before showing all his attention to the little ball next to her. 

I went up to mom and gave her a kiss before running off to dad. He looked equally happy to everyone in the room. Dad carried me in a swift move and asked me if I liked my baby sister.

Of course, I do, even if I haven't seen her yet. After all, she's my sister. Even though we don't share the same father, I'll love her like my very own blood and flesh.

After Aaron was done cooing over my baby sister, I got the chance to meet her and even carry her. The little baby cried the moment I took her in my arms from Aaron.

I guess she likes him more. Who doesn't? He's the best person in the entire universe. 

I held her carefully because abe felt so fragile. As if she could break in anytime. Break and scatter into a million pieces. But when I gave her a peck on her tiny nose, which looked like it was run down by a truck, she giggled.

That was the cutest moment of my life. My little baby sister loves her elder sister too, and not just her elder brother.

After going to the cafe with Amanda to have a drink and also buy a few drinks for everyone, I had a thought. Aaron was Brandon and Aunt Caroline's son so… he's basically like a cousin to me.

And, my baby sister might be Brandon's daughter. So, it makes Aaron and her step sibling or maybe not. I am just getting confused.

No matter what, Aaron lived with me for so long and so will he new baby. They are my siblings. I won't let anything come between our relationship.

After buying drinks for everyone, we made our way upstairs where I felt like taking pictures of my little sister. After about 150 shots, I finally got the best pics.

She's definitely a cute and the fact that she has her fingers wrapped around mom's finger is just so damn adorable

And then obviously Aaron. He's so close with the little baby. Just look at it. Look at the way the baby's smiling at him. Awww... So so adorable.

My family is finally back together. Happy as ever !!

Hello guys!!!
This chapter was so sweet, wasn't it?

So, did you like this chapter? At least there weren't a lot of twists. Right?

Just wondering, all of you liked all the twists. Right?

I just wanted to know how you guys think this story is gonna end. I swear I'm not finishing the book but just curious.

Do you think the family is gonna be happy again?

Do you guys want another twist?

Anything you wanna add to this book?

Comment down the answers below and obviously, votes are mandatory if you liked the chapter.

XOXO