Kidnapped

⚠️ Content Warning. Includes child brutality. Read at your own risk⚠️

Abigail's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered, tying to open completely but couldn't do that as light shining towards it was too bright for my liking

I found myself curled up on a cold floor covered with a blanket and a throbbing pain in my head, in addition to the shark sting in my stomach every time I move.

Where am I? How did I get here? What happened? we're only some of the questions running through my mind.

I had I'm a) memories of… standing in the...parking lot and waiting for Aaron. That's right he was made that they. But what happened next? Why am I here in this room? A brightly lit room?

Did I get kidnapped? I don't think so. According to the thriller movies I see, when u get kidnapped, you get licked in a. Dark and scary room but this room is brightly lit and painted white.

Ohh… is this a prank? This has to be a prank but this is just too much. Who kidnaps a person as a prank. Huh?

To make myself comfortable, I tried getting up but couldn't as I found my hands tied up tightly behind my back.

Moreover, I had no idea where I was. I could make 3 figures out of my blurry eyesight and they looked tall and strong. Even though I was unaware of what happened, I knew those people were good for nothing.

With every part of my body hurting, I did my best to sit up with the help of my back and found it incredibly painful

Suddenly, I got a flash. A black van, a cloth, school. I just realized that I got abducted. But by whom? And where am I? Why? What are they gonna do to me?

Although I'm not sure, I have a feeling that I was abducted by Brandon and his friends… but why? Is it because No sent him to jail because of me? He can't blame me, he's the one at fault!

Anyway, It took my eyes a lot of time to adapt and when they finally did, I saw that I was in a brightly lit room with many cabinets and the digital clock on the wall said that it was 3 in noon on the 4th of
November.

It dawned to me that I've been in this place for almost an entire day and Aaron and Dad had no idea where I was. Oh my God, what if they think that I ran away from home? They might be so worried because of me or… are they happy that I am gone? Dad said he didn't want to see me. Right?

When a cold breeze flew in from the window, I felt myself shuddering because of the coolness on my skin… which was bare underneath the blanket.

It meant only one thing, I was… raped. Again. My thoughts were proven correct when I found little specks of blood here and there. I couldn't believe it. Why? What did I do that was so wrong?

But… I was molested when I was a toddler too. What did I do wrong then? Broke Brandon's glassware? Vomited on his bed? What did I do to deserve this?

I couldn't think more than that because of the intensifying pain in my abdomen. It hurt like crazy shit and I so badly wanted to hold it in the hopes of relieving the pain but I couldn't.

When I tried pulling my hands off the rope, I let out a grunt because of the pain which caught the attention of the 2l3 people. Those people started speaking in rapid Spanish, which sadly I couldn't understand.

I was scared, I was creeped out and my mind told me to shut down and never wake up again but, I couldn't lose hope. Even if dad was still mad at me, what about Aaron? What about Michelle? What about my cousins? My family?

The mere thought of not seeing them ever again was enough for me to take in a deep breath and let out a shout for help.

"Help! Help! Somebody help me!", I screamed and nobody answered but I was not the one to lose hope.