Amanda?

Abigail's POV

After hours of searching, those idiot security guards finally accepted the fact that I wasn't lying. 'Blondie' was told to be missing from her room. You see, it is indeed true that I found blondie talking to me when I woke up suddenly in the middle of the dream.

I shouted in fright which now thinking was the wrong thing to do. Blondie got scared because of my yell and she must've thought that everyone would wake up... so I am assuming that she ran out but where?

The huge wall is impossible to climb through so she must be there inside the campus. Probably hidden somewhere and I know this sounds crazy but I think the lady was mom. I mean it can't be a coincidence. Mom was telling me about the time when we both got our faces professionally changed during Halloween.

But then suddenly I woke up and I found blondie's face right above me. She continued the dream. 'So... that is actually what happened with me' but by then I got so scared and I yelled. Like every other kid who gets scared at night, I covered myself completely with the blanket.

A few minutes later the guards came in and questioned me. Asking me why I was yelling like a maniac in the middle of the night. I told them that there was someone in my room and the person was talking to me but I couldn't answer where the 'person' went because I was hidden under the blanket.

Minutes later adam arrived. Telling the people that he'd try to find out what happened from me, he locked the door from outside. I told him what happened, half scared because I was. I was afraid that blondie a.k.a mom would appear out of nowhere. It would be terrifying.

But to my dismay, Adam didn't accept the fact that mom was blondie. He said 'Abi listen, I know you miss your mom and trust me, I do too. She was a very good person but... she's in Cali at your house. There is no way she could pull up being in two places at the same time'.

'And answer me, why would she come here to spy on you and either way, she's been here for so long, little girl. I've seen her around from the time when...let me think, from when you were uhm-kidnapped. I know you want to see her but she's back home. If you heal quickly, we can get you outta this hell hole.', Adam told me with sadness in his eyes.

I think he doesn't like the way I'm talking. But right now I'm pretty sure that the lady back home isn't mom but caroline.

When deep in thought on what just happened, there was a knock from outside. Adam opened the door and a guard came in. 'The lady in room 179, Shela or some Sheila is the one who escaped. She must've known that by getting out of this room she could climb the window still and get out. She is a very dangerous lady. Very dangerous.

Did she escape? WOW! Mom escaped or at least I think she did. But where could she have gone? but why didn't she take me with her? Doesn't she love me? Of course, she does, why else would she be talking to me? Even though it was in a dream...

Or maybe I just dreamt of her speaking to me but in actual life, it was just some other crazy person. Never mind, I am too sleepy to think, and then before I knew, I felt myself sleeping again. Hopefully, no dreams this time.

But I was wrong. I got a dream. A person was trying to wake me up... it looked like the nurse who takes care of me. 'Wake up! Abi! Your family is here to pick you up and take you home", she said rather loudly and it was irritating. It didn't feel like the other dreams I had... and then suddenly 'ABI' someone yelled.

It seemed like the person was so close. Opening my eyes I found the nurse shaking e up. So it wasn't a dream after all. But wait, my family is here to take me home? mom, dad, and Aaron? Hooray but adam? I like him so much... I don't wanna leave him here. He doesn't even wanna work here.

Expecting to see my family who were there to take me home, i half walked and half jumped all the way to the reception and boy was it a long walk. I was 3 blocks away from the reception and i must say, every block is the size of my school building.

Instead of going to the reception, i was instead taken down a corridor i didt recognize. It looked posh and was brightly lit. Many doors later, we arrived to a door marked 'Dr.Adam' with his qualifications written down. She knocked on the door twice and entered with me right behind when a 'come in' came from the other side.

Just as i imagined, i found aaron iside but-but instead of the two people i wanted to see, two oter people were present. A lady and mr. short and burly a.k.a the police guy were present. Needles to say, i was happy. Imean yeah, it is true that i wanted to see dad and mom but... i am not sad right now.

Aaron was clearly happy to see me because he was the first person to run upto me and give me a rib breaking hug. It felt so good to be in his embrace and his cologne. It smelled so good although i dont really identify it. He mustve changed his cologne in the past year.

But who is the lady? A cop?

I pointed a finger at her and asked Aaron who she was. Aaron looked taken abake by my question. He gave me strange look but after adam cleared his throught, aaron seemed to remember that i lost memory of the last year.

'This is Amanda... my girlfriend', Aaron said looking at me. Whoa, she's a beauty. She looked so good. Thin but not size 0 and almost no signs of makeup. Beautifull wavy black hair and lastly a frindly smile but then... Mitchelle was similar too.

I still cant believe that Mitchelle was evil. She mustve been an amazing actor. I loved her so much and so did everyone in our family!

But either way amanda seems... good. She got up before hugging me, even tighter than Aaron. I guess i was very close with her in the past year. If only i remember what happened the last year.

An hour into talking, Adam being the main talker, did everything to convince the cop to let me go back home and he agreed at last but to my dismay i am supposed to be under house arrest. But either way, atleast i could go back home and see daddy and mom.

Hours later we arrived home. It was past dawn when i was woken up. Aaron walked up to our house which to be honest looked different and rang the bell. Minutes later Mom opened the door. I was right behind Aron, next to Amanda and when mom saw me, she screamed.

'How dare you?! How could you bring this little killer home? She'll kill me. She'll kill us all! I'll fuc-freaking kill her myself if you bring her anywhere near me. Aaron, dont you understand! She wants to kill us all!', Mom roared.

Why does she hate me so much? What did I do?

Thankfully the cop, whose name was Albert came to the door.