Cops

Aaron's POV 

"Fuck", I mumbled when I came face to face with grandpa and Mitchlle, who happens to be my twin. 

I felt Abi shivering and whimpering next to me. The little girl hid behind me when the monster in front of me, who I called grandpa all these years let out a evil chuckle.

"I didn't expect you here dear grandkids. I guess you wanted a death wish just like your poor mom did" grandpa said.

I kept quiet holding Abi close to me becaus ei didn't want her to get hurt. I knew that help would be hear soon but I guess I underestimated Abi cause she spoke up.

"Where the fuck is my mom?", Abi growled. My little sister was sos scared but she still managed to let that out. Sadly grandpa wasn't amused even a bit.

But I could tell he was angry cause next, he lifted his hand to strike Abi but Mitchlle stopped him. The cute, funny girl I once thought loved me spoke up.

With hatred in her, she said "Grandpa, don't strike her. Aaron here loves her to death and he'll hurt you. Grandma, would you care to give Aaron a bang on his head"

What the fuck, was what I thought when someone hit me from behind. I felt the wood smashing on the back of my head. Abi let out a shriek the same time as I fell to the ground. 

I was a bit conscious, so, I was able to see Abi kneeling besides me and shaking me. My sister, own or not, was terrified and let out tears as she tried to get me sit up. I also saw grandma emerge with a slab of wood from behind me.

Right then grandpa yanked Abi up and grabbed her chin harshly. She left out soft sobs as Grandpa yelled "you piece of shit, I should have fucked and killed you the day you were brought to me. All you and your fucking family did was bring tragedy to me and my family"

Abi, even though shivering with fright had the audacity to talk back. "and all you did was ruin ours. You kidnapped me and tortured me and even tried to kill me. What sort of fucking human are you. You kidnapped your own daughter and killed one. How can a person do thar to his own flesh and blood"- she pointed out every thing.

But grandpa wasn't having it. He procceded to slid out his belt but before he could take it completely off Abi took a step backward and fell down right besides me. The girl was terrified of belts. She would hesitate to come close to anyone who had their belts on. Including me.

Seeing her getting scared grandpa let out another chuckle and threw the now undone belt on the floor and walked upstarir, Mitchelle and grandma right on his heels.

I so badly wanted to get up and follow them but I coudn't. My head still hurt like fucking hell. Abi slowly got up and.. picked up the belt and threw it away with such force that I was sure it made a dent on the wall.

My dear sister then came besides me and helped me up. She also checked my entire head for signs of bleeding, even though I told her that I was fine. 

She let out a cry and said "were is mommy. Did they kill her. Please find her Aaron and.. how are we gonna get out. I don't wanna die here and.. Aaron, I can't go through all that again. It hurted so much. I want mommy and daddy. Please get me out of here. Get us out of her. Please".

Little did she know that belp would be soon here. I took the liberty to text Amanda about our whereabouts, just in case something happened but sadly, I coudn't send it because of the weak internet connection. Hopefully the message would've been sent by now.

Or else, plan B. First, I need to see mom. I know exactly where she is. I slowly went towards the bookshelf on the right wall, which was empty by the way. I tried pushing it but I coudn't cause my head hurted and I was almost seeing stars