Stubborn Little Kid

Abigail's POV

Mommy is not dead. She is fucking alive but when I said that to daddy and Aaron, the silenced me by telling that I am not well and that I've gotta rest.

Rest? Seriously? Mommy is alive! I saw her alive and Brandon is alive too. He was with mommy. He is keeping mom captive. The place looked familiar but I can't remeber where.

When I woke up again, dad was by my side. He was doing something on his phone and when he noticed me, his mouth curled upwards into a really familiar grin.

He asked with concern "kiddo, you okay?"

I replied "yeah daddy.. I am fine but.. you have to beleive me MOMMY IS ALIVE".

He looked at me for a second and took my hands in his huge but soft ones. He calmly told me "Honey, we buried her months ago. You saw her hon. She's gone and she'll never come back. You gotta move on sweety. I don't want you pondering over her"

Pondering over her? She is my mom. My one and only mom, obviously I'll ponder over her. In anger I said "dad! I know she is alive and I'm gonna find her. You think all you want in that stupid brain of yours. Think that she's dead and long gone but she isn't and.."

After a seconds though I said with so much confidence "I'll prove to you that she's alive. I'll bring her to you"

Dad murmured something under his breath but I head it clearly. He said "in your dreams". That very second I swore that I'll rescue her and bring her back home.

I was gonna move on, just like dad said but in a different way. I am gonna move on from thinking that mom is dead. I'm gonna find her. I'm gonna bring her home.
Then..WE'LL BE THE HAPPY FAMILY WE ONCE WERE !

But, where am I supposed to start from? The bottom? What and where is the bottom? Not a clue.
Maybe if I sleep a lot, I might be able to see her in my dreams.

But that was not gonna happen anytime soon. Uncle Caleb and his family came in right when I was gonna doze off.

Kathy, my youngest cousin climbed over the bed and on to me and gave me huge hug. I really missed her. She's the sweetest kid in the entire world.

 She's the sweetest kid in the entire world

Then came my eldest cousin, Matt. Smelling of a really strong cologne. He looked handsome as ever. We both have the same hai and eye color. Wait.. he dyed his hair..

 he dyed his hair