Memory Loss?

Andrew's POV

Did she just say that she doesn't know who Kathy is ?? Like really? No way. I am not gonna fall for her little prank this time. Do I seriously look like a fool to beleive her? So, I told her to stop playing and go upstairs and pick an outfit and that I'll be up in a minute.

She stood there looking dazed and as if she had no idea what I was talking about. Little girl, I am not falling for your hedious pranks again. Go play it on someone else. I looked up again at her and she didn't even move a inch. She stood there like a statue and after a long time of string at each other, she asked "who is this Kathy, I swear I don't know her".

By now, I was becoming angry and impatient and I raised my voice and told her to stop acting and go up. She flinched because of voice. She said something about her not lying and telling the truth.

I patiently waited for her to finish then pointed a finger at her and sorr of barked a "go". She flinched again and I saw her shiver. Oh shit oh shit, i yelled at her !! Before i could apologize to her, she collapsed on the staircase and started shivering. She was having a seizure.

I yelled for Aaron to come knowing that he was in his room with Mitchelle. Thankfully, he came down and helped me with Abi. Her eye's were rolled back into her socket and she had froth coming out of mouth. She kept on seizing for about 4 minutes before stopping and taking in a huge breath.

She was thankfully breathing so, I turned her to her side and gently rubbed her back. She let out a few murmurs and real soon, she was asleep on the floor, looking a bit pale but definitely cute.

Poor kid must have been scared out of her wits but the only thing I didn't understand was, why the fucling hell did she have a seizure when she should have hyperventilated or had a panic attack.

And was she telling the truth about not remembering her little cousin ? The answer would be known only after she wakes up. Which would take a long long time because she is a damn heavy sleeper.

Aaron carried Abi, bridal style upstairs to my room and laid her down. I tucked her in with a sweet kiss to her head. She looked so small and fragile like China glass. We gotta be careful or else.. or else she would break like China glass. Shatter into a million pieces that could never be stuck together. Ever.

On my way down to the kitchen I wondered if she hurt her head again. What if she banged her head? Even a little bang can be serious that's why when she feel the other day on the bed, i got so worried and even got a ice pack for her head.

I was really worried now. What If she doesn't remeber anything now. She feel down and defenitly hit her head now. What if it worsened her situation.

In fright, I called Kevin and told him about what happend cause he was her main doctor. He asked me if she fell or banged her head or something. I didn't know. How could do know? She went to the park with Zac. Kevin's son, so why not ask him.

Kevin said that he'll talk with Zac and come by later and figure out what happened to Abi. He also told me that it's probably nothing serious. It calmed me down a bit. You know what the worst part of being a doctor is??

It is that you know a lot about medicine and you always have the worst case scenarios in your mind. You know what might happen and what might not and let me tell you, it is not at all pleasant !

As I am Mitchelle were making dinner, Caleb and his family came home. Kathy was jumping up and down and was screaming in excitement to meed Abi even though she saw her 2 days ago. She saw me first and flung herself on me and gave me a really tight squeeze and a big kiss to my cheek. The little girl was bubbling with happines and was hyper active.

After getting down from me, she attacked Aaron. He being the amazing brother he was, gave her a hug and almost a 100 kisses then, attacked her with tickles. He didn't stop until she started crying. When she finally calmed down, she started asking where Abi was and before either of us could reply she ran upstairs so fast. She would defenitly be an athlete in the future.

She ran up straight to my room and jumped on the bed and woke up Abi. I came in right when Abi woke up. Boy was she grumpy. Kathy hugged the life out of Abi and yelled "come down and play Abi" "please" "come on".

Abi looked at the little girl and asked "who the hell are you" "get away from me". Kathy must've thought that Abi was joking so she started pulling Abi from the bed and that's when I interfered. I gently scooped up Kathy and closed the door behind me. I took Kats down and told her that Abi was tired and that she would play after she wakes up.

How the fucking hell can I say to Kat that Abi doesn't remeber her?? Kat looked upset but silently nodded her head. She also asked if Abi was okay. Ohh kiddo.. even I don't know that. But I was not gonna tell her that. I instead told her that she fine, just a little bit tired because she went out.

The little girl asked "where and with whom". I said "with a boy". She looked surprised and said "Abi has a boyfriend..oooo. did they kiss ??". I had to let out a chuckle inspite of the worry in my head.  When we reached the living room, everyone was sitting silently on their phones and only got up when I told them that dinner was ready.

Aubrey asked where Abi was, so did Matt and so did Caleb and his wife. I told them all that she was asleep. Dinner went on smoothly. There was happy chatter and cracking of jokes and stuff. After dinner, all the kids including Aaron and Mitchelle went out to the swimming pool.

While, I took Caleb and Isabella upstairs to talk about Abi. They both were shocked when they heard about Abi's memory Loss and the seizure. Caleb insisted that he would speak to Abi after she wakes up. He is a psychiatrist. He did his masters in Phscology and also holds 4 degrees in that field.

In the middle of our very serious talk,Kevin arrived. He told me that Zac told him that Abi had a fall this noon and hit he head. Lightly but it might be related and she could also deteriorate suddenly and that she has to be taken to the hospital immediately for a CT and check for signs of an internal hemorrhage.

Kevin also asked about where Abi is. I said that she is sleeping. His eyes widened. He said "Wake her up now, she might slip into a coma' !!!!!!

HELLO PEOPLE !!
How are you all ??
How was the cliff hanger?
Did you like this chapter?
Is it good enough to vote for ??

And finally.. I've written 50 chapters in Just 4 months!! And you guys are doing an incredible job of reading and voting !! I can't beleive I have almost 40K views..!! Seriously guys, you are the best!!