Change Of Heart

Abigail's POV

Movie. Eh? No way and that's exactly why I left the room flaring with rage. I wanted to be as dramatic as possible so that he and my family understands that I hate him and would never spend 'alone' time with him.

But when he said  "Abi, I am a makeup artist in Hollywood and I am the main artist for the entire pretty little liars cast. If you want to I can give you a tour of the set… ", I turned around and ran back into the living room.

" Really?", I yelled at him and when he shook his head 'yes' I had to admit that he bought me. PLL is literally my favorite show ever and meeting all the cast and crew would just be fabulous.

"Well… I guess we can hang out then", I said and took a seat right next to him. Dad and mom and even Aaron were looking at me like I just murdered somebody. I bet they were wondering if I was mad.

"Okay, we can hang out together. Even right now. What movie can we watch or… do you want to watch a drama or something like that", I asked Mason with both my hands wrapped around his left hand.

He chuckled and thought for a while before saying "sure, have you seen the movie instant family? I was the head makeup artist for that movie".

"No… Can we see it now? Please. Pretty please" I asked Mason and when he looked at my parents and then nodded his head yes, I let out a low shriek. Why I am trusting this cool guy, I don't know but he does sound good.

I was taken by surprise when I heard the ringing. The ringing of Aaron's phone. He didn't seem to realize that it was phone ringing until we all turned towards him. Accepting the call he let out a 'what' and hurried off to the hospital telling that he had an important meeting which he forgot all about.

Typical Aaron. He loves us all so much that he forgets all about work. Only sometimes though.

Dad was telling something to Mason but got interrupted when something growled and after a second I felt all eyes on me. Oops… did they find out that the growl was from my hungry stomach?

"Hungry.huh? Well you gotta go asleep hungry because of the stunt you pulled off earlier ended with glass pieces falling on that delicious food and hon, your birthday cake is ruined too", Dad looked at me accusingly and said it and ouch. It hurt. What a waste of delicious food?

Mason thankfully didn't know about what dad was talking about and looked at me and then dad questioningly. Sadly dad opened his mouth to enlighten him on what happened earlier.

"This naughty little girl here got really mad at her cousin and decided to burst out and ended up smashing the glass wall with a flower vase", dad said as I turned beer red.

Does he want everyone to hate me? I have enough haters. Does he want me to have another one? Or does he hate me too…? No no, dad will never hate me. He loves me. Right?

Much to my surprise all Mason did was let out a giggle and say "Andrew… kids are always naught naughty. Once, I was around 14 and so angry because my parents refused to buy me a phone that I dumped two sacks of mud into our fish tank".

Whoa, a fish tank? Madonna seemed to have read my mind because he said "yeah, I had a huge weird wish to have sharks in our house so we built a fish tank on our terrace. We started with 2 baby sharks now… I guess we have around 13 huge sharks. Obviously, we had to build a higher tank but… ya".

I grinned at mason but once again we were disturbed when someone's stomach growled. This time it was moms. After a second of thinking dad asked Mason if he had dinner and when he said that he didn't…

"Well, all of us are hungry so how about I run out to subway and get us all something to eat", dad said and even before we could reply he grabbed the keys to his brand new Tesla and went out to his beloved car and drove off.

Mom excused herself saying that she had to check on Aahana and we needed something, she would be by the pool and went upstairs to do her business.

The first thing I did was grab a packet of cheesy popcorn and two cans of soda and then made my way upstairs to my room with mason following behind. He's actually cool, you know and He's also interested in reading just as I am.

I grabbed Aaron's laptop before heading to my room. My dear bro has Netflix, prime video, thunderbolt, and popcorn so you could literally watch every movie ever made.

As Mason searched for the movie, we talked for s bit about all the wonderfully disgusting acrylic paintings I made and hung up on my wall. He seemed fascinated about it and told me that I would be a great artist when I grow up.

Although I felt good hearing it, it felt hard to belive it. I mean, come on, I accept that they are pretty bad and he's telling me they are absolutely smashing. Is he being sarcastic or just acting nice to me.

I was taken right out of my thoughts when the same old universal studios music played. Tuntatata ta tha, it played as I jumped on to my bed not wanting to miss the movie.

Mason sat next to me for about 10 minutes into the movie, while I munched on the delicious popcorn which dad wouldn't let me eat because of all the health problems I've got and the people responsible are the family of the guy who is sitting so close to me and watching a movie just because he told me that he'd let me meet my idol's.

Suddenly Mason got up and said that he'd fo down to grab a glass of water. It looked like the salty flavor from the popcorn irritates his throat and suddenly I had the same feeling but by the time I yelled to hint o grab a cup for me, he was far from a hearing distance.

I was so occupied with the movie that I sat there watching it close but a few minutes later my throat felt too dry and the coke didn't help so… angrily I paused the movie and ran down as fast as I could. I just didn't want to waste time as the movie was so damn good.

Surprisingly I found the kitchen empty. Maybe Mason went out to the backyard or something to make a call. After having a drink of water, even though I didn't want to, I made my way outside.

It was dark and gloomy outside, the trees making weird shadows almost like the hands of a witch. The only light was coming underwater from the swimming pool.

After taking a look around I noticed two silhouettes in the dark. It was no doubt that it was mom and Mason.

Mason was walking towards mom and… oh my god….

THEY KISSED EACH OTHER. PASSIONATELY.