Waking Up

Abigail's POV

I bet you have no idea how it feels when you are surrounded by 5 people who kept on yelling "what happened that night", "why did you do that".

I would've happily enjoyed seeing the drama if it weren't I who was being yelled at and to make matters worse, no one was telling me what happened. A tall police guy with a bald patch on his head kept on talking about the hotel where I stayed yesterday night.

I guess he mistook me for some other person. Didn't I go out to 'Caprica' yesterday to celebrate my 11th birthday? Of course, I did. Dad even flew down from Washington just for my birthday.

As told by the baldhead police guy, my 12th birthday was celebrated 2 days ago and dad didn't fly in from somewhere. He lived with us. Ridiculous! Dad worked in Washington in the army hospital and was one of the most important people there. No no way in hell was he living with us.

But when I tried to voice out my opinion, Mr.baldy shut me up and told me to not make it harder than it needs to be. Make what harder? He's the one who should do the explaining.

Why am I in a police station? And what exactly did I do? Oh no, did they find out? But how could they know it's me? So many people went in and out... maybe if I just kept quiet, they would let me go.

And wait, where were Aaron, mom, dad, and Mitchelle. Oh my god, what would they say when they find out about what I did. Dad would be angry and... Aaron, he'd be upset. Very upset. But what about mom? She'd understand. Right? She always did.

I did all i could do in order to deny the fact that i was the one to do it but those police guys just didn't get it and soon they got tired of it. Or so I thought because a minute later they came back with another police guy.

I had a feeling he was a very important person considering the fact that all the other officers saluted him smartly but the thing is, why does a guy in a really high post come down to question me about something which is... replaceable?

'Abi, just accept the fact that you were the one responsible for what happened in the hotel', he said and that was it. I had had enough.

'For the hundredth time, it's a little restaurant. I am sorry. Okay? I didn't mean to wreck the hand dryer, it was an accident! I so badly wanted to get out of the bathroom because there was this huge spider in a corner. So i sort of banged the hand dryer and it started making these weird noises and i am so sorry about it. And why exactly are you asking me all this? You know, my dad would have paid for it easily...', I said.

'Stop telling tales, young lady. Just admit it that you shot your uncle! How could you do that? An-and also trying to kill your own sister? H-'

He got interrupted by me. 'Listen. What is going on? Is it some sort of prank? Just wait till I tell aaron about this. I bet he'll sue you guys... unless he set this thing up... Aaron told you guys to do this. Right?', I asked the cop.

To my dismay all he did was look at me warningly. This is just too much. Too too much. Me shooting uncle caleb? Man, i don't even know how to carry a gun and since when did i have a little sis? Although I wish i had one... boy, this prank sucks. Such a stupid prank.

'Go ahead. Call Aaron. He's downright dumb. I wanna talk to him and you Mr... tall and stout, stop giving me that stare. I have to go home and do my homework. A lot of it actually', i said coldy thinking hard on why aaron's so stupid whenit comes to pranks, unlike me.

Every bone in my body are prank.

Mr. Tall and Stout stood up a minute later and walked towards baldy. 'Is she pretending, sir or is she really mad. I must say, she is pretending. TRYING TO ACT SILLY SO THAT SHE WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTED OF ALL THE HEINOUS CRIME SHE COMMITED', Baldy said whisperingly but it wasn't much of a whisper when i would perfectly hear him.

'We'll know that in a minute', the tall cop said before whispering something into another cop. Truly whispering as I couldn't hear a word of what he said.

A few minutes later, a cop came back to me and told me to follow him and I did. I wanted to go back home and tell Aaron how hideous his prank was and I almost forgot, I had to do tons of homework. Home sweet home!