Adamant little kid

Aaron's POV

I wandered to and fro the length of the corridor where the blondie was hospitalized. I was waiting rather impatiently for Abi. After a heated argument for over 15 minutes on the phone with abi, mostly arguing on the fact that the lady can't be mom, she insisted on seeing her in the hospital.

I forgot that she was in house arrest and ended up caving in. then when I realized that her tracker would go off the moment she stepped out causing a ruckus, I had to call the chief Sherif and plead him to let her out for a while but he wasn't very helpful either. You need magistrate orders, he said.

I was frustrated and confused as hell and the fact that abi was so adamant to see the lady wasn't helpful. I was even ready to video call or maybe send a photo of the lady. She was fast asleep so it was possible but abi just couldn't agree.

There were two options left, either go meet the magistrate directly or... try to convince abi that she couldn't go out. I went with the latter but as you probably know, it didn't work out well. Well... it didn't work out at all. The only choice left was to go out and get the order from him, the magistrate which I so cant. I tried once only to be surrounded by the media people asking questions.

Then out of the blue, dad agreed to go up to the office even if he wasn't supposed to. 'Abi would be so mad. It's a life or death situation', he told me but then suddenly Amanda called. 'Hey... Aaron, I just remembered that I know the magistrate's assistant. She's a close friend of mine. Maybe I can get the order...', she said then hung up.

Thank god! It was a true blessing. Well, at least a bit of the burden got lifted off my head. But now what? Abi's gonna go ba k home disappointed. The lady is definitely not mom! She doesn't look like mom! Not even a bit! Her eyes are a different color. Her eyes were ash color... almost silvery, just like me and Abi's but now-now they're blue.

I know what you're thinking, contact lenses but she isn't wearing any!

The lady doesn't know anything about me or dad. The only words she's spoken from when she woke up was Abi and Dream. The officers think she was brainwashed into saying this stuff... but why would anyone do that!

Okay, I wish she is mom because she looks a teeny bit identical, or maybe it's just because I hate the way mom-at home treated abi. A small part of me wants to believe that mom-at-home isn't her. The way she treated abi was really bad and I agree with it.

HALLO GUYS,

HOW ARE YOU ALL? I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO WRITE GOOD STUFF LATELY AND I'M SORRY FOR IT AND I.M EVEN SORRIER TO TELL YOU THAT THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END SOON... VERY SOON.

AFTER A LOT OF CONSIDERATION, I HAVE DECIDED TO STOP WRITING HERE ON WATTPAD. LIKE NOT FOREVER BUT NOT TO UPDATE THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS HERE. IT'S A HUGE DECISION BUT I HOPE YOU ABIDE WITH ME. 

THEN I SAW THROUGH MY POV, I WOULD'VE FELT VERY BAD IF I HAD TO WAIT FOR GODS KNOW HOW LONG TO KNOW AN ENDING OF A STORY SO I HAVE DECIDED, I AM GONNA LET YOU KNOW HOW THE STORY ENDS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IT. I AM READY TO GIVE YOU TIT BITS... SO... ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AWAY.

AND GUYS, HOPE YOU STILL CONTINUE READING THIS BOOK BY THE TIME I UPLOAD THE COMPLETE STORY. 

HONESTLY, GUYS, I'LL MISS YOUR COMMENTS BUT I'LL STILL BE HERE. I won't BE UPDATING THOUGH, THAT'S IT.

AND GUYS, I WOULD LOVE IT IF ANYONE OF YOU OFFERS TO HELP ME WITH SOME BOOK RELATED STUFF... SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO WRITE. BUT ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME ALL THIS WHILE.

I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS THOUGH.

#1 WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW? WHO IS THE LADY?

#2 IF YOU THINK SHE IS INDEED ADELINE? WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?

#3 WHAT TYPE OF ENDING DO YOU WANT?

#4 ARE YOU GUYS FINE WITH THE DECISION I MADE?

#5 I'LL UPDATE THE ENTIRE BOOK ONCE IT GETS PUBLISHED... HOW DOES THAT SOUND?

OKAY... STAY SAFE

XOXO