Sweet Dreams!

Abigail's POV

I was lying in the backyard with my head on Mommy's lap while Daddy and Aaron were grilling meat and corn.

Mommy was running her fingers through my hair while sipping cocktails. My head was hurting like hell and the sunshine falling on my face made it worse.

Suddenly, mom started screaming. She carried me up and ran away.

Daddy and Aaron rushed to is thinking something happened to me or mommy. My mom told them that there was a snake in the backyard and that she saw it hide behind the big bush in the corner.

Dad called the forest department and really soon they caught the snake. A huge huge cobra. My mom screamed a "help" the moment she saw it in the high plastic container, ready to be taken away.

Then suddenly, mom was in a room. A dark dark room.

She was tied with a chain and had bruises on her face and her body.

She looked so miserable. So helpless. So sad. Like she was losing all hope. Then there was this noise. The hissing of a snake.

She heard it and pleaded for it to go away. The body of the noice came closer and closer. At last it was right in front of her.

It was a human. A man in a leather jacket, acid-washed Jean's and white sneakers.

Mommy looked at me and gave me a pleading look. She was begging for help. The man picked up a rod from the ground and raised it to hit her.

I was so helpless. I coudn't do anything except cry out "Mommy.. don't hurt her. Please" and then suddenly I opened my eyes.

There were bright lights around me and 3 faces were looking at me curiously. I coudn't make out who they were cause of the very very bright light.

Aaron's POV

Yesterday night, while me and Mitchelle were with the kids in the pool, dad suddenly scrambled down the stairs with Abi in his arms.

He told me something about taking her to the hospital and before I could even reply, he got into his car and drove off Kevin and Abi.

Uncle Caleb looked really worried and after he finished explaining the cause, I was worried as shit. I got up the stairs at top speed and put on some clothes.

Honestly I would've gone to the hospital in my swimming trunks but what if someone noticed me. I mean I literally am the chief surgeon of the hospital. It would be dead embarrassing.

Me and Uncle Caleb left Mitchelle and aunty at home with the kids, and took off in my car. My BMW was like the smoothest car in the world.

It was also really fast and shiny. I just got it washed the other day. It was a real beauty. I live sports car's but I didn't think it would be good to go to a hospital in a Lamborghini or a Ferrari or a Koenigsegg Agera. I felt like I would be showing off my richness to others so I sticked with a non-extraordinary car.

When we reached the hospital, Abi was in the middle of a CT scan. I was tapping my foot on the floor impatiently. I wanted to see my little sis and know if she was okay.

Soon, she was wheeled out of the CT room and into a observation room, just in case of complications.

We were told that her brain had light variations but she should be alright. Atleast for now and another good thing was that her memory loss was because of the seizure.

The condition is not yet studied carefully cause not many people go through it. The person who undergoes a seizure has a temporary memory loss for a while before and after the seizure. It was not something to worry about. Thankfully.

All of us let out a huge breath which we didn't know we even holded. All of us were clearly relieved. Uncle Caleb left later because he had to go out of state tomorrow.

Kevin and dad and me stayed at the hospital. Mitchelle came in between and kissed Abi good night and obviously kissed me goodnight and went home.

We spent another night at the hospital. Both of us spent turns beside Abi who was still in a deep sleep.

At around 4 in the morning, I was besides Abi and my hands held her smooth and small hand when she suddenly made a few moments. She was in distress cause she twisted left and right then curled into a little ball and let out a "mommy.." " don't hurt her please".

Dad called kevin who was on a  night shift and all of us peered curiously at Abi. She suddenly opened her eyes and we could see the fear in her eyes.

But she feel asleep in a few minutes. Her face tightened and she murmured a few curse words. I guess she was having a dream about mom or maybe a nightmare about what happened to her.

I and dad tried shaking her awake but all she did was hit us with her hand and go back to sleep.

At around, 7 she was sleep talking again. This time she was screaming and yelling. She even threw her hands in the air, I think in an attempt to hit someone. I was really getting scared. She was getting so violent and her facial expression was just priceless. In a bad way.

This time Kevin woke her up. She opened her eyes and literally gasped for breath. Then tightly hugging Kevin, she broke down.

She murmured something about mom being alive and Brandon was hitting her. He was trying to kill her and other shit.

Poor girl went through so much that she thinks two dead people were alive. Dad looked shocked. She really needed help. Perhaps a therapist or a physiologist. It was clear that she was a bit mentally  unstable.

Hey guys!!

The thrilling idea for this chapter was given by hridyasworld.

I know this chapter is so poorly written and I assure you that I'd edit it in a while. Till then, comment down your thoughts on this chapter and do not forget to vote.

I might not update soon cause idk I'm not really feeling well. This freaking quarantine is killing me and my parents are  not doing a great job at cheering me up either. Infact they are seriously fucking me up.