Meeting 'her'

HELLO GUYS, I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH. PLEASE DO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AS YOU READ IT.

Abigail's POV

I yelled at Aaron to come back but he didn't stop. He turned around for a second and after realizing that the entire floor was looking at him, he got into the elevator. The same elevator Rose and Mason took me in that fateful night.

The cops stood by me today, it looked like they didn't care that my brother was walking away from me going to do something drastic. Kick Rose out of our house!

In a fortunate turn of events, I was allowed to come out of the house but with the tracker on. But unfortunately, my entire reason to get out of the house turned into a disappointment or so I thought.

Aaron and I sat hand in hand in the waiting room for an officer to escort me home after I saw the blondie. She was fully conscious and was not even drugged. She was sitting upright on the bed when I saw her through the glass door of her room.

For a moment I thought she flinched when she saw me but I guess I was dreaming. She just stared back at me as if reading me to determine what sort of person I was. Now you might wonder how I know this, well Veronica, my therapist, and Uncle Caleb's lover looked at me the same way when I met her for the first time.

Anyway, back to the story. It was clear that the lady didn't see me and I was disheartened. All my dreams just vanished. Those beautifully dreams of meeting mom and giving her a rib crushing hug and kisses all over her face.

Aaron was really difficult to read. He looked like he didn't care about the lady except for the fact that she was found in his boot buy you can't judge a person by their expression. My ears perked up like a rabbit's when I heard him speaking to someone about Blondie. 'I really thought she was mom and that everything would go uphill now', he said before sniffling.

'Yeah, Andy. Love you, babe.', he said before hunting up. Amanda. Of course, he shares everything with here. I do too. She's a perfect listener and she's pretty good at answering too.

Aaron must've caught me looking at him with an... expression because he next asked me if I heard the conversation between them and when I slightly nodded my head yes, he rolled his eye slightly and hugged me, and just like that, he was gone. Not gone as in dead but asleep. Snoring softly as it brought back memories in me.

Aaron was snoring in the hospital room when dad was admitted after his fall earlier which I now Rose caused. She's a vicious lady. A manipulative liar.

He was also snoring when I cut his hair around a year ago. I thought he'd beat the living life out of me but he didn't. Although he tickled me till the verge of crying which, to be honest, wasn't as bad as I reacted to it.

Back to what happened, Aaron was fast asleep and there were no cops around so I decided to give Blondie a visit. I was dying to know why she spoke with me back in Nevada and why she ran away. I wanted to know why got into our boot! How did she even get in the boot in the first place?

Slowly sliding the door open, I got into the corridor and thankfully no doctors or nurses were around that room. That was it, I slowly made my way to room no.186. I could see the lady lying on her side and when I entered, she got up and laid on her back. She had a blank expression on her face as I moved closer and closer.

She didn't mind me coming there, that was for certain, or else she would've called for the nurse or something. The room wasn't as big as It looked from the outside. Hence, with just 15 steps I was right next to her. She looked just like mom close up but why wouldn't she remember me or Aaron? Or dad?

After a moment of eyeing each other, Blondie spoke up. 'You look beautiful, little girl but are you supposed to be here?', she asked me. Well... am I supposed to be here? I am not sure but a few words with her wouldn't be a crime.

'Well... I don't know. See... Blondie- I'm sorry I don't know your name. So I want to know, are you Adeline? My mom?', I asked Blondie and I expected an answer. A clear answer. She was away for an entire year! Why? How? What happened? All I wanted answers and I don't have time to waste. Luckily blondie answered.

'See little girl. I don't remember who I am and that's the problem right now. All I remember is I am fake. I remember changing my identity but I don't remember who I am but honey, I know you. I WAS THERE THAT DAY. THE LARKING LOT OF YOUR SCHOOL. The van. I am telling you all this because you look like a good kid and your dad, that handsome guy looks trustworthy as well', she said. The hair at the back of my head stood up like it got electrocuted.

She was there when I got kidnapped? Why didn't she stop them? And what did she mean by dad? Did dad come here? I don't remember him coming... when I asked blondie that she mistook someone for my dad, she said 'No... the tall guy with black hair. He was wearing a blue shirt, tucked in. Bright eyes. He's your dad. Right? You were so close to him', Blondie asked me. A bit hesitantly. That's when it hit me, she saw Aaron.

And she said he was handsome as well. Wow.

Well, he's in his 20s so he's handsome. Only if she remembered dad. He was very good looking for his age. Very much.

And then suddenly out of nowhere my eyes fell upon her face. Then slowly to her ears. Her earnings. Those long thin thread-like structures falling from a small ring. It looked very familiar.

Well, I would remember it if only I didn't lose the complete memory of last year. I must've looked at her for a long time because she cleared her throat after a while probably in annoyance.

'Okay... well I gotta go now. My brother would get angry if he found me here's I said before turning around and taking a few steps towards the door.

'Wait a minute. Your necklace, the pendant. It looks familiar. Very familiar', she said.

HI HI GUYS,

I THINK I'M BACK ON TRACK AT WRITING. ALL THE SECRETS ARE GONNA UNVEIL SOON SO... KEEP READING.

I APOLOGIZE IF MY NOTE LAST CHAPTER WAS RUDE. WE'RE ALL GOOD NOW. RIGHT? 

BTW, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? HOPE YOU LIKED IT. 

STAY SAFE

XOXO