Wedding

Andrew's POV

5 days later, I found myself sitting beside Abi who was strangling me to death because of her excitement. Although I am excited, I'm not excited enough to almost strangle my father to death.

Well you see, yesterday Aaron and Mitchelle went out for a date night or something and now Aaron's been acting weird, really secretive and really really happy.

I guess He proposed to Mitchelle and she accepted his very romantic proposal. My son's the most romantic person ever. He's literally seen all romantic movies. Even though I tell him not to.

There is an 11-year-old in the house. What if she suddenly burst through his room because obviously, she doesn't have the manners to knock before entering a room.

Anyways, We have been waiting for like 30 minutes in the living room for him to come but still, there is no sign on him. I don't know why.

He tells Abi to wake up early and get ready but himself is as lethargic as a slug. While waiting for him to come, I and Abi spent the next half an hour talking about school.

We were interrupted when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs and at the exact time the doorbell rang. Aaron came down wearing shorts and a light blue t-shirt and went to open the door.

Aaron came back hand in hand with Mitchelle who was dressed in jeans and a white shirt. The first thing they did was kiss. No no, not a single peck. They had a long makeout session in front of an 11-year-old.

I tried my best to not pull them apart but Abi had enough. She let out an 'eww' and told them both to find a room. Thankfully they both separated and had a seat while Aaron gave Abi a playful glare.

Aaron's POV

Woo... I guess it's time to break out the news. I am damn happy. I have been dating Mitchelle for about 2 years and yesterday we went out for one of our very romantic dates.

We planned to hang out, then have dinner and lastly find a hotel room for the night but I had planned a little surprise. I had my fingers crossed as I wanted her to take the surprise well.

So, after hanging out and finishing dinner at the restaurant in The Hilton, I got on my knees and took out the little box with my proposal ring in it.

I was sort of nervous but it ended up really well. Mitchelle got very emotional and let out a few tears before shaking her head yes like a crazy person.

I put on the beautiful ring onto her slender and soft fingers, then kissed. She looked 1000 times happier than me even though I was the happiest human on Earth.

It was the best day of my life and now I am gonna tell dad and Abi about us getting married. But Not before a long makeout session.

I started the talk by saying "so dad...about what I wanted to tell" but the little mouthy girl I call my sister exclaimed "what about me? Are you not gonna tell me?"

After I said "you too kitten", for some reason my eyes wandered off Michelle's t-shirt. It had a really low neck and the price of art underneath it looked so juicy.

Sadly dad interrupted the moment by suddenly saying "can we come back to the point".

I sort of yelled "yeah" then decreased my voice and continued "So...you guys know that I and Mitchell have been together for 2 years right?"

Are you sure that you guys are dating?

To which dad and Abi nodded their head yes but before I could carry on Mitchelle bet me to it "so we went out yesterday as you guys know..and..and Aaron proposed to me and well..I.."