Thank god

Aaron's POV

Abi was finally removed from the ventilator...we all patiently awaited for her to speak.. but when she did..we all were shocked and made us speechless.. she literally asked who we are. The first thing that cane to my thought was that she forgot everything due to the blows on her head. The second thing was to go prison and kill all four of those bastards. I was just angry and shocked and surprised and dad seemed so sad. All the doctors had confused expressions on their faces...

I walked out in anger and dad followed me.. to comfort me I guess..but.. before I walked out.. we heard a small whisper... that said "Daddy Aaron don't go.. I was just joking" and both our faces had huge smiles on them.. Oh.. Abi.. the typical prankster.. even when lying in the ICU...!!

I ran back to Abi and gave her a really awkward hug..you know.. because of the wires and the fact that her neck and skull is still healing...and then it was dad's turn... dad had tears in his eyes.. because of happiness...he also gave Abi a hug.. and then told her in a really funny stern tone "you little prankster"...

As far as I could see.. the most relieved people were the doctors.. they all had tiny smirks on their faces..and they asked her so so many questions.. if her head hurt's.. if her neck hurt's.. if her stomach hurt's etc..etc..but finally they left and gave us some space..

Dad and Aaron were in both sides of the bed...holding each hand.. Abi had a smile on her face.. even though I knew she was scared and angry...after speaking about how much we missed her and about other random stuff.. Abi finally asked "where is Brandon?"

After hearing our answer that he was in prison and would be prosecuted soon..she actually looked shook..she asked if she could see him...both of us didn't know what to say..we said that we would ask the cops...!!

Abi soon fell asleep..because she is still really weak..and Me and Dad went back home...where we were greeted by uncle Caleb and fly... he and auntie wanted to meet Abi so badly but..only close family were allowed.. I told them about the little "prank" that Abi played on us...We all had a really good laugh about it...but suddenly we all fell silent...and that's when it struck us...if she remeber's us it means she remeber's everything that happened to her...!!

We changed the topic after that and spoke about good thoughts... finally at around 4 in the evening.. I remebered that Abi wanted to see Brandon.. so I called the chief inspector and asked him I it was possible..he actually said yes..he told that it is possible through video call...!!

And just like expected.. the next day Abi was able to see that f**king badtard.. I actually didnt want her to see him.. nor did anyone else..because we didnt want her to remeber all the stuff he did to her...but still.. Abi won't take "no" as an answer..!!

I was right next to her when she was on the call... the first and only question she asked was "why did you kill my mommy??" I was speechless.. I expected her to ask why he did "what he did to her"...

He looked surprised by the question...after some time in silence Abi asked again the same thing... this time Brandon said just a single word.. "sorry"... and Abi let out a tear...and then cut the call...!!

Then.. for the first time since she woke up..she cried..I soothed her telling her that Brandon and his mates will be punished... and then she asked "how"...me and dad didn't want her to know that he would be given the "capital punishment" but.. I couldn't lie to her.. so.. to make it simple.. I said that he would be killed..then she asked "how??"...

How can I tell her that her "so called uncle" and his "friends" were gonna be prosecuted by he help of a leathal injection.. I just can't tell her that he would be injected with "pancuronium bromide" and then with "potassium cholride" and then "midazolam" and he would die an agonizing death from it...!!

So I told her..that he would be injected with poison..!! She nodded her head lightly..but then flinched becaus of the pain..! I thought she would sound upset after hearing about his sentence.. because as I told.. she has a heart made of gold..and wouldn't hurt a soul..I didnt expect her to react so.. calm..!!

And that's when I realized that she was really shook by what he did to her.. even though she didn't speak to us about her thoughts...!!

She was clearly in a bad emotional state...and would be for a long long time...we had to help her cope up with the trauma..!!!

Hey guys.. hope the shock was good..!!

Comment below your thoughts and ideas.. and if the chapter made you a bit happy !