Creepy Nightmare

Abigail's POV

For the last 3 days, I haven't found a single clue on mom's whereabouts and after hearing from everyone that she's dead, I am sort of losing hope.

There are no leads, no clues, literally nothing after I found that mom was intoxicated before the accident. It was clear that it was not mom because she never drinks.. and less likely while driving. The next strange thing was that there were no alcohol bottles in the car.

It was clear that the dead person was not mom but.. is she now. If yes, where exactly is she right now. I won't give up. How the hell am I supposed to find her if I don't even know where to start. 

She is my mom. She gave birth to me. She raised me up. I can't just let go of her so easily but I can't find a way to find her either.

My dreams too stopped. That was my only hope of seeing my mom and that's gone too. 

I spent the last couple of days trying to think of alternatives and clues. Something to tell me what happened that day and how. I even went online and saw the CCTV footage of the accident.

There was nothing out of the ordinary. A truck hit the SUV and it did a few flips and started smoking. 

Today, the entire day, I did some school work and helped dad with cooking lunch and then sat by the pool staring at the evening sun and then later after dinner, I settled next to Aaron in the living room and saw a movie.

Aaron selected the movie 'The parent trap'. It was really fun and all but, I couldn't enjoy it even a bit with the thought of mom in my head. Is she alive, is she okay, who kidnapped her, where is she.

That night, I went to bed with a heavy heart. I was scared for mom. Something told me that time's slipping away. It was Almost as if mom was speaking to me.

In the middle of the night, I woke up suddenly, expecting to be in a dark room but instead I was on dad's bed with dad and Aaron on either side of me.

The dream was crazy. I was right in front of mom. She was deep asleep or maybe dead but suddenly she woke and said 'rose'. I stood in front of her and evenleneded my hand to her to get up but it was almost as if i was invisible.

Mom said 'rose.. Rose' she kept on repeating the same words. Suddenly the door opened and in came two sillohwets. One was tall and lean and the other one also tall but his posture showed that he was but old. 

I was startled when the second guy yelled 'shut up, you bitch'. The person's voice was so callous. 

Mom looked at the two figures and spoke to one of them. Her voice sounded so dry as if she hadn't had a drunk of water for a long long time. She whispered 'how can you do that, she was your own flesh and blood. Do u even have a heart's.

The first guy yelled 'shut up' which startled mom because it was so risky and dead cold. I was startled because it sounded so familiar and so did the second person's voice. 

Then, suddenly everything went blank but I could hear a voice say 'rose' again and again. After a few moments, unexpectedly the lights returned and what I saw was.. startling.

There were two mom's in front of me. One was dressed in black and the other one in white but that didn't startle me a lot. The fact that the next second, the white figure evaporated into thin hair was carrying.

The figure evaporated upwards, only to come right in front of me and say "help Ade before it's late. They will kill her just like they killed me"

That was damn creepy but when she said "you are being watched too", I lost it. I woke up from my dream, panting and sweating. That was fucking creepy.

Hola Guys !!

I am so sorry that I haven't updated like I promised. I swear I know which way to take this story too, but I just don't know how to write it down. I think I got visited by writers block or something.

So, maybe if I get about 10 comments on your thoughts on this story and what way you want it to go, I might update soon. Also, don't forget to vote if you love this chapter.