Memories

Abi's POV

After my party got over and after Dad and Aaron cleaned it up a bit, We found ourselves sitting in the gazebo in the backyard and the dog was sitting on my lap. It was a bit heavy and it hurt my stomach but I didn't think much about it.

I sat by Aaron, my face snuggled into his chest while he and dad were talking about some random shit. Soon, as expected they turned their attention towards me. Aaron asked for the 100th time this evening if I enjoyed the party, and this is the 100th time I said that I loved it.

I knew that whatever question they were gonna ask was gonna be really stupid, so instead I asked them a question "did you miss me ??" and immediately both of them started laughing but I coudn't figure out what was so funny. After laughing their hearts out dad said "you're the one and only thing keeping us alive and your asking us if we missed you. Of course we missed you. We missed you're smile, you're laughter, you're insanely dumb jokes, even your pranks. I even missed your sassines and you attitude. Dad said the last part with a huge smirk on his face.

The next topic was, "what is gonna be the dog's name??". We fighted for a long time on what name would be suitable. Our first thoughts were dumb, beyond dumb names like Belli, Rosie, Chloe, Olly, Livie, Rosy and other girly names. I didnt know if it was a male or a female, so I asked dad and he said it was a male. After a few seconds he realized that he was stating girl names to a boy dog. After another heated discussion we finally decided top t names. They were
#1 Bailey, my choice, supposed to    be Baily from one of my favourite movie's "A Dog's Purpose".

#2 Buster, also my choice, Buster      from Enid Blyton's "The Find Outer's" series.

#3 Cooper, Dad's choice.

#4 Louie, Aaron's fantabulous choice. It was supposed to be Louis but then I thought it would be an insult to Louis Tonlinson.

#5 Arlo, Aaron's choice. Tye only reason I like it is because all our names start with the letter "A".

We decided to think about this later or maybe tomorrow now, it was time for my bath. I was really tired and wanted to sleep but was not allowed to because of my dad's rules. There is strict "bath before bed if you went out" rule. It is actually dumb but dad's a clean freak and I don't wanna get him mad on my first day home in almost 8 months.

The only problem is I am scared of water. I am terrified of water. I hate water and there is no way I am gonna go near water all alone. Never ever ever ever am I gonna go near water alone. Water is like a demon for me. I couldn't go near it without fainting.

Andrew's POV

Abi was sort of nervous when she heard that she gotta take a bath. I have no idea on why she is nervous. She is not allowed to take a bath on her own because all the bruises in her body have to be tended properly and carefully and there was no way any of us were gonna let her out of our sight. I mean, we just got her back, no way , there is literally no way we were gonna leave her side.

As I went upstairs behind her, she looked really scared when we reached the bathroom. After i hung a towel in her bathroom, she said "I am scared of water. Please don't go. Stay here. Please."

Well, I guess I forgot to tell her that she can't take a bath alone. After explaining to her everything she looked sort of glad that she woudnt be alone with "water". I made up my mind to ask her why she was scared of "water". Before the incident, she always spent her time in the pool and whenever she had a bath, she used to stay in for more than 30 minutes.

I was worried If she would be embarrassed because she is like, almost 12 and her dad is gonna bathe her. I wish Adeline was her but she isn't. I am also having second thoughts on why I didn't ask Caleb and Isabelle to stay. Isa would've been a huge help.

Abi clearly doesn't wanna come close guys and her father who is also a guy is gonna bathe her. I haven't given her a bath since she was 6 and broke her leg trying to jump from one side of the  huge glass coffee table to the other side  of it

As she undressed, I found a tear or two slowly dropping from my eyes. She had bruises all over her body and the stiches from the surgery were still raw and visible clearly. All the marks from all the terrible torture she went through were visible although not completely.

I made sure the water was warm and not boiling hot before I helped her inside the tub. She winced and closed her eyes shut as she sat down. She shivered a bit and when she opened her eyes, I saw fear and something else that I can't put my hands on.

Abigail's POV

All the memories flooded back again. Everything that happened in those 2 days came back to my mind. For a few moments I thought I was back there again but when I opened my eyes, i saw dad looking at me with a worried expression.

I didn't feel scared or embarrassed with dad bathing me. I was glad I was not alone because if I was, there is no way I'm gonna take a bath. I'd probably fake it.

Dad's hand were really soft but still, I felt shivers through my body when he touched all the wounds and all the stitches. The water felt really good and dad's hand applying shampoo on my head and massaging it made me feel like being in heaven. Slowly, I found myself drifting off to sleep but dad woke me up and asked one simple question "why are you so scared of water?? You used to love it??".

I didn't know what to say so, I said "I don't know". Thankfully he didn't force me to answer. When he applied soap to my body, it burnt for a bit but soon felt good. By the time he finished, we had had a good water fight, he was completely drenched in water and looked really cool with water dripping from his hair.

Daddy helped me dress up. I got into really fuzzy and comfortable PJ's which were galaxy themed. When daddy opened the door, our dog, well my dog ran in and bounced on me and I sort of fell but on the bed and my head actually hurted for a bit. Daddy came and checked my head and then went downstairs to bring an Ice pack.

I cuddled with my dog and then opened the curtain slightly reveling the driveway and the front porch of our house and also the house in front of our's. There was a car parked there and a gut was leaning on in, facing our house. It was a bit dark outside so, I couldn't see clearly but when a car passed by, I saw his face and almost fainted.

It couldn't be him. All the memories cane back once again. His grin. His stupid face while smirking. There was no way it was him. Not a chance. I must be hallucinating. But it looked so real. I took another peep outside but found his back towards me.

And that exact moment, Dad and Aaron came in with the Ice pack. I was so shook but I managed to point at the window and say "It's him, It's Brandon, he is right outside our house. Brandon is outside our freaking house...!! "

Hello fellas !!
How are you guys ??
Did you like the cliff hanger ??
Do you think Abi just imagined it?
Do you think Abi is safe ??
Why is she so scared of water ??What should be the dog's name??

Did you guys notice that I didn't use "......" in a single place ??

Answer everything and I'll update in 48 hours !! And also tell me how the chapter was and also vote if you love me and this book!!