Prank Gone Wrong

Abigail's POV

Today, surprisingly I was in a good mood. It was the weekend and I didn't feel like crying or thinking about mom. I was bored and it was 12 in the noon and Aaron was still asleep.

Dad told me around 7 times to wake him up and I did, but he didn't. The lazy human just groaned in annoyance and once, even yelled at me to go play with my Dolls instead of irritating him. 'So rude' I thought as I exited his room.

No way am I gonna be spoken to like that. What am I? He can't just bark at me like that and that's when I thought of revenge.

I also realized that I haven't pranked anyone in the last month and this was the perfect opportunity. I am supposed to be sobbing over mom and no one would see it coming.

I am a prankster by heart and I got the amazing ideas of cutting his hair. He has a fairly long length of hair. First, I had to find my scissors, which was a huge task because my room was scattered with stuff.

After finding the scissors in my closet, I crept up to his room with the pair of scissors in my hand and went over to his bed and... cut a centimeter of hair. Suddenly, he turned the other side while his hair was still caught in the scissors.

And SNAP! I snapped the scissors, not intentionally but the damage was done. A bunch of hair was gone from his forehead and it was fairly visible too

I was scared that I threw the scissors somewhere in the room with his hair, the brown silky hair, and ran out of the room. I was confused about where to go and ended up running downstairs.

And suddenly BAM, I hit someone and fell tumbling down the stairs. I heard dad yell "Abi" before I slept off or… fainted, I guess.

Andrew's POV

I was coming up the stairs when Abi ran down. I sadly didn't notice her neither did she. she was in such a hurry and I was on my phone And then We slammed onto each other and she fell down the stairs letting out an ear-piercing 'daddy'.

No wonder why she fell flying down like cotton. She definitely has to put on some weight, I thought as I ran down.

I went to her and tried waking her up but she wouldn't and she had a deep cut at her right forehead probably from the glass at the side of the staircase.

That's when I started to panic. She was bleeding a lot from the cut and her right arm was bent weirdly. It was clear that her hand got fractured in the impact.

She was also bleeding from small cuts in her back as she was literally laying on small shards of sharp and point glass.

I felt so bad as I heard Aaron come out and yell "Abi, stop the nonsense. Let me sleep" but after seeing the bloody scene, he came rerunning down.

He scooped Abi off the floor and yelled at me to get the car keys as he grabbed a bunch of towels from the kitchen.

I hurried upstairs and grabbed my car keys and also a shirt for Aaron as he was shirtless. I was the one who opened the car and laid Abi in and then drove her off to the hospital as Aaron kept pressure on her head.

I felt my heart racing as I drove as fast as I could. Thankfully I was not stopped by the police for overspending because of the ER Surgeon sticker on my car.

I reached the hospital in less than 10 minutes and ran to the ER with Abi in my arms as Aaron was changing his shirt. It would be such an embarrassment for him if anyone saw the CEO of the hospital shirtless.

It would also definitely attract female attention. His upper body is just perfect. So muscular and with a 6 pack. He was the proper definition of Hot.