Blondie

Abigail's POV

'Hey honey, are you alright? Don't worry baby girl, I am gonna come to you soon. Very soon.', mom said.

Suddenly two hands came out of nowhere and grabbed mom and them-and then it took her away.

I woke up yelling, expecting to see a demon but instead I came face to face with… Adam.

'Abi, are you alright? What did you see in?', he asked me, his voice reminding me a lot of Aaron. Adam's hands felt like Aaron's too. Soft and warm.

Adam's been spending a lot of time with me lately. By lot I mean almost the past two days. I was brought into this hell house 3 days ago and that's when Adam came to me.

He left that day in a hurry and just in time. A nurse or someone came in and handed me a tray of food. Disgusting food. It tasted like grit and glue.

Later that day a guy came into my room. Taking a seat before me and ordering me to sit in front of me, he started talking about how great of a guy he was and how he'd make sure to get everything out of me.

Adam is a way better psychiatrist than this baboon, Kale. Drilling me with stupid questions like 'are you telling the truth about losing your memory', he got nothing out of me. Dumb guy. I guess treating crazy patients… he sort of got crazy himself.

To my absolute delite, the next day when it was time for the boring session with Kale, appeared in my room was Adam.

'Abigail, this is Adam Thomas, he's gonna take your case from now', the nurse lady, Courtney told me. He was a good person, always making me smile.

I was surprised when Adam showed up. I had no idea why he got places to me and when I asked my new buddy that, I was told that Kale was found in the premises hit on the head. He suffered a co-con-councossion because of the injury.

To be honest, I felt bad for that guy. Who would do that to such an old guy? He's like 50 something. I guess the attacker was such a coward.

Anyways, unlike Kale Adam was let to spend a lot of time with me. Adam even commanded that no one stay in the room or monitor their talking. His excuse was that I might not speak honestly when many people were listening.

Adam's a really good guy. He treated me just as Aaron would do. I had a talk with Aaron, yes I spoke to Aaron. Adam was intelligent enough to bring a phone with him so that I could call him.

Coming to the present, I am currently snuggling next to Adam with a little bunny I was given. Even though It wasn't good quality, it's doing it's job. It felt just like Pamy, my little rabbit bunny back home.

Even though I don't remember anything I do remember that I used to get unusual dreams. When I told this to Adam he started giving me little doses of sleeping pills, obviously after Aaron's consent.

And when I sleep during the day and get a dream, I wake up and tell that to Adam. Even though I don't understand anything, Adam seems to fit pieces together.

To be honest life isn't that bad. Adam has been great company and the fact that I could speak to Aaron everyday is a great thing.

The only thing that bothers me is… that blondie. I even told Adam about it and he told me that he'd look into the 'human's, who seems to be spying on me.