Reverse Psychology

Abigail's POV

It's the last period for the day at school and I am dreading to go home. It's basically like walking into a trap.

The only thing good about today was that I didn't get bullied. Uhh… I am so scared. Today was Aaron's turn to pick me up because dad is busy. I hope he is busy the whole day and comes home after I sleep.

I'm afraid that won't be happening.

I was lost in my deep thoughts when suddenly the bell rang. Shit. Time to go and face the music. I picked up my bag and threw all my books along with my phone inside. On my way to the parking lot, the bitch of the middle school, Anna bumped into me.

That bitch sassily told, "fuck off bitch". She definitely made my blood boil but thankfully before I got into trouble by throwing a punch or two on her 'plastered with makeup face', my friend Sandra luckily pulled me away.

We both got out to the parking lot where her mom was waiting for her. I hate to say this but I felt a pinch of jealousy. All around me kids were walking hand in hand with their moms. They were happily chatting while I sobbed deep in my heart.

After roaming around the entire area, I couldn't seem to find Aaron and his beloved car. After waiting for almost 10 mins I saw his BMW 7 series drive into the parking lot making a grand entrance. The car literally glistened like gold under the bright sun rays.

I angrily ran and got inside the car and took a deep breath and then started yelling at him for coming late. I even cursed a few times but he didn't stop me or smack me on the mouth.

He just sat quietly and waited for me to stop. Then in a harsh and stern voice, he said " Abi, you're already in a shit load of trouble and probably wouldn't even dream of sitting for a week and that chatterbox mouth of yours, if it doesn't shut up you'll find yourself limping for a fucking month and I am not bluffing, I am Goddamn serious, you better listen to me!

He literally screamed the 'listen to me' part and then took a deep breath. A thing he does when he's extremely annoyed. He gave me a glare telling me to shut up before driving out of the huge campus.

Aaron's POV

She just looked at me and gave me those cute puppy eyes but I was literally not joking.

I was the one who spoke to dad in the morning and trust me if smoke could come out of a human then he would actually be an erupting volcano.

On the way home, I heard Abi weeping and asked her if she was alright. She shook her head 'no' and wiped her tears away but they still continued to fall down wetting her cute little face.

I actually felt really bad for yelling at her and wanted to apologize so about 10 minutes later I pulled into a Starbucks parking area.

She loved Starbucks with all her heart but definitely, she loved me more than that. I guess. She looked confused as to why we were in the parking lot of a cafe but after telling her that we had to talk over a couple of drinks, she got out of the car and we entered the shop hand in hand.

I ordered a cold coffee and my little sis ordered a triple choco Nutella milkshake and some chicken nuggets. Only god knows how she remains so small even though she eats so much.

She eats almost the same quantity as me but still looks like a little kid but that's not important now. She has a lot of time to grow up taller and older and a bit mature and then finally into a beautiful young lady.

While waiting for our drinks, we chit-chated about school and my work and about dad and just random stuff. But when out of nowhere she asked "Is daddy mad at me" I was left dumbstruck.