My little girl

⚠️⚠️ Don't read if you have a weak heart...you might cry your heart out !! ⚠️⚠️

Andrew's POV

It's been 24 hours since Abi went missing...and I haven't even closed my eyes for a second... neither did Aaron...we both were totally worn out from crying.... I missed my little princess so much.... I had no idea if she was alive...and if she ate properly.. or what condition she was in and where she was....

Everytime I called the cops... they said "We are doing our best Sir... we'll find her soon...don't worry"
DON'T WORRY !!!MY 11 YEAR OLD GIRL IS MISSING AND I AM SUPPOSED TO NOT WORRY... GREAT !!! JUST GREAT !!........

I was stuck with worry.. it didn't take a genius to guess who kidnapped her....Brandon... that son of a bi**h...I'll chop him into small pieces if he does anything to my daughter...

I hardly ate anything in the past 24 hours...I was angry, mad, furious.....until....7:48... that's when I got this online call... without a name....I was in no mood to speak to anyone... but something told me to pick up this call...I did and the person requested to switch to a video call... I did that too...and I came face to face with that mo**er fu##er....he had a grin on his face.. I could also have a 180°view of the room....and noticed 3 other people there... I wanted to punch them hard..right in the nuts...!!

One thing I was relieved for..was.. that my laptop was being tapped by the police... so it would only take a matter of mere seconds to find his location.... !!!

He showed her to me.. she looked heavily drugged...I let out a few tears.... But...but...what happened next.. on my screen was horrifying and a parent's worst nightmare... he  touched her... he fu**ing touched her...right in front of me...by this time...Aaron, caleb also joined me....I coudnt see it...I just coudnt.. my daughter treated like that and I coudnt do a thing....it was the worst feeling ever....!!

Then suddenly...Abi bit him... I drowned in happiness for a minute...but what happened next was terrible....he slapped her.. on her right cheek and she fell on the ground... I swear I heard a crack.... it was that harsh...! He then procedde to yell at her.. and even kicked her a few times...!!
I had enough.. I coudnt see it anymore...I walked away in frustration and called the sheriff..

He sounded upset....and I almost fainted when I heard that... the callers IP address was not traceable.. !!! I went upstairs to the guestroom and just sat on the floor...and cried..I was guilty for everything I did....and for not believing her...for beating her..for every fu**ing thing that made her sad.....!!!

Aaron's POV

It broke my heart to see that little kid...she looked like she was heavily drugged...he touched her.. my little sister was so.... I dont know what to say... so scared... she then bit his hand... I screamed.. "yes Abi" but in my head....

He was clearly in pain...and he was so angry... he slapped her.. and I swear I heard her neck crack as she feel on the ground...
Brandon then walked away... probably to wash his hands... what happened next was terrifying... even to watch... I had no idea on how she felt... two of the three guys in the room removed their belts and proceeded to beat her.. she was curled up in a ball on the floor...
And with every single lash.. she cried out in pain..they beat her mercilessly for almost 5 minutes.. before they switched to the buckle end... they were hitting her so fiercely that I could hear it ripping through her skin.... the next thing one of the guys did was something I could never forgive.. ever....he hit her on her head.. again and again... even as she tried to block out the blows with her hand.. he hit her again and again...and really soon.. I saw blood gushing out....!!

And soon enough she fainted.... and Brandon came back in and spoke to us... he asked us if we were enjoying the show.. me and uncle didnt reply... I was crying hysterically and uncle was busy trying to comfort me and to get me away from the laptop...but I didnt get away... I wanted to see everything... and treat them the same way they treated my sister!!

What happened next was something I thought those people could never do....they clearly thought they would never get caught...because if they didnt they would have never done it... Brandon slapped Abi till she woke up... she looked horrible with blood flowing from her head... although it was not a lot.. it was still blood....!! He then threw her onto the bed as if she was a piece of candy....and then...and then... he tore her dress apart...and one by one... one by one... they raped her..... they fu**ing raped her right in front of my eyes... I coudnt see it.. i coudnt see my little sister like that...so bbn i buried my head in my hands....!!

But I could still hear her cries.. her pleading...but I couldn't do anything...i couldn't hold her... or comfort her...or wipe those tears away... I felt so.... guilt and miserable.......!!

Those fu**ers continued to rape her for the next 1 hour and 45 minutes.....they tortured the poor little girl... she was the most innocent kid... she had a heart of gold.. and even though she was naughty... she always owed up to it... she would never hurt a soul yet... those brutes were doing that..... by the time they were satisfied.... she was lying on the bed.. limp... in her own pool of blood.....!!!!

And that's when I decided... that I'll make sure those monsters die and rot in hell....!!!!