A Tiny Accident

Abigail's POV

Before leaving the house, daddy warned me that I had a 4 p.m curfew bevause my cousins were coming over at 5 and he wanted me to be fresh, clean and happy, and that if I wasn't home by then, I wouldn't like it.

What's the worst thing he could do to me?? Ground me ?? He can't spank me because I am not strong enough and would get hurt or faint or something. He can't yell at me. He can't slap me either. He can only ground me, which wouldn't matter cause anyways I am stuck at home till I "completely heal".

But I decided to obey him, cause I am his obedient little kid and I love him so so much and I didn't want him to get mad at me.

Zac's moth fell open when he saw me and my little body guard. He  was dressed in black jeans and a white tshirt shirt and he looked so adorable. Aww. So sweet. We both got into the car, and drove to a park. This park was specially made for picnics and stuff, so it was fully covered with dense trees. As we were looking for the right tree to sit under, I tripped on a stone and fell and hit my head. Lightly. Zac was by my side in a second and started asking if I was right and if we should go back home.

I felt a bit dizzy but Go back home !! No way!! My first ever date is not gonna end because of a stupid fall and a light bang to the head. I sat and had a gulp of water before getting up and finding a cosy place to sit. We found this huge oak tree which was almost a 150 years old. It's branches were so dense that if you sat underneath it, you coudn't see the sunlight. It was perfect.

We spread out a picnic blanket cause obviously we didn't want to get bit by creepy crawlers. After making ourselves comfortable, leaning on the tree, Zac took my iPad out of my bag and asked if I wanted to watch a movie. Ofcourse I do. I love and like on movies.

As Zaccy boy took out all the food from the picnic basket and layed it down like a real gentleman, I scrolled through the 273 movies I had in my iPad and finally decided on Jurrasic World: The Fallen Kingdom and that's when I saw the food spread out in front of me. It was mouthwatering. So good looking. Soooo amazing !!

There was Meatballs and spaghetti, 6 differnt types of sandwiches -: ham, chicken, Turkey, fish, vegetables and beacon sandwiches. The only bad part was that it didn't have cheese on it. Thanks to that fucking Brandon I can't have cheese for a long long time. If he was alive, I would have beat the fucking shit out of him. That fucking beast hit me with a hammer. A god damn hammer. He didn't even stop when I cried out in pain, certain that I would die tonight.

And there were chicken wings, the non spicy ones then loads of  French fries and two giant pieces of chocolate truffle. To top it off, Aunty also packed 2 bottles of blue curacao mojito. My favourite!!

We sat under the tree and saw the movie while munching on the delicious food. It was so good. Zac told me that his mom was a gynecologist in the same hospital and ofcourse I had to say that his mom should've opened a restaurant instead of being a doctor.

That 2 hours under the tree, we didn't even see the movie properly. We kept on speaking and speaking and laughing like hell when one us made a joke. I learnt a lot of new stuff about him and his family.  He has a younger sister who is 6 and an elder brother who is 17. He is also a prankster, just like me. He loves online gaming. Overall, he is a badass just like me.

Really soon, it was time to go back home. It was aldready 3:45. We choose the shortcut back to the parking lot cause we were, well I was running late. We walked hand in hand, me carrying my backpack while he carried the picnic basket and a back pack.

I was so happy that the "date" went well until, we came across the lake. That's right !! The park was so huge it had a huge lake in it. It was so huge and was also filled with water which glistened under the sun. It looked like liquid gold but all I could see was "my past".

The memory of Brandon dipping my head into ice cold water came back to my head. I struggled to get away from him. I kept kicking his legs. My hands were splashing water everywhere but he kept my head underwater. Slowly, I started breathing in water and before I even knew it, I closed my eyes.

When I woke up, I was back in the room but soon Brandon came back and pulled me to the bathroom where the tub was filled with red colored water. When he dipped my face in again, I breathed in spicy water. That Bastard added chilli powder in the water. Eventually, I passed out.

And now, water in this much quantity made me wanna pass out. I scared of it. I didn't wanna look at it and I stumbled backwards but luckily Zac caught me. He made me sit down on the dirty pavement while he handed me some water. Seeing water again, I felt even scared that without even knowing I let out a few tears.

He definitely noticed it cause he sat by me and gave me a side hug. I felt so safe and warm in his embrace. I could smell his cologne. It was the "door homme intense". The same thing that Aaron wore. I hugged him even harder. He reminded me of Aaron. My dear dear dear brother. My knight in a shining armor.

After a few moments of complete silence, Zac asked me if I was okay. I nodded my head yes and rested my head on his shoulders.
He looked at me. I looked at him. His eyes were so silvery. His lips were so cute and pink. His hands shone like diamonds under the sun. Then..then.. our lips meet. Yippee...!! We kissed.. My first ever kiss !! His lips were like butter and tasted like chocolate and slowly his hands moved to my head. He pushed my head a bit forward and we continued kissing. But unfortunately, we stopped after 30 seconds.

My eyes moved to his silver eyes and I let out a giggle. Then he let one out. Soon we both were laughing as crazy. When we finally made it out of the park, it was 4 and I was gonna be in deep shit.

It was 4:20 when I reached home and dad was sort of upset. He gave me a kiss and told me to go upstairs and pick out a dress. On my way up, he said that my cousin's, especially kathy is so so excited to see me. Kathy ?? Who the hell is Kathy?? I don't know any Kathy !! I have only one cousin, Matthew. Also known as Matt !!

So I said to dad "Daddy.. Kathy?? You mean Matt ?? Right ?? Who is Kathy though ?? Do I know her ??
I don't think I've meet her before ??...

Hallo Hallo guy's!!

First thing's first, the amazing idea for this chapter was given by AaliyahTalley. She is so so good at ideas. She would definitely help you if you ever run out of idea's.

How was the chapter ??
Did you like the cliff hanger??
Do you think Abi is pranking her dad about forgetting about her cousins??

BTW this is Zac.. Zac Cody !! Abi's first boyfriend !!

 Zac Cody !! Abi's first boyfriend !!

He looks cute.. right ??