Spy

Aaron's POV

My eyes widened when Abi said that she found something in the basement of our grandparents house. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes and stammered "I-I saw… mo-mom and b-b-br-brandon"

What the fuck? How? He died. Right? No way. No fucking way. But, why am I surprised? I suspected this all along but finally I had some proof.

But.. then if Abi saw them.. it means they saw her too. Fuck fuck fuck. With fear I asked her a stupid question  "did they see you". My little sister chuckled and said "well.. they might've. In Fact, I am sure they did but I acted like I didn't see them"

Huh? What? In utter confusion I asked her what the actual fuck she was talking about. These were her exact words "see Aaron, when I saw them I let out a gasp".

Hearing that I gasped but Abi continued "but, I was intelligent enough to turn my attention to the statue right above them and just so that they wouldn't think I noticed them I loudly said 'eww.. that statue is dirty, grandma should clean this place up. It's filthy' "

Now it was my time to let out a chuckle but bv I was still worried. What if her brilliant act didn't work out? If it didn't, none of us are safe. Especially with a mole in our very own house.

I can't believe I fell for it. I put our entire family in danger because of her. On pulling up to our house, I saw Mitchelle's car in the driveway. The cute, funny and beautiful girl with that mesmerizing smile came home to visit us just as she promised the other day.

I really didn't want her home but I couldn't say no. I didn't want her to think that I didn't like her or something because I do. So so much. But right now my little sister is important to me. Her life and her safety is my priority. 

I can't risk her to go through all the stuff that happened to her again. She acts as if she is all right but.. she's not. I read all the stuff she wrote in her diary. Stuff about dying and being useless.

The kidnapping incident has occupied  a big chunk of her brain. The little innocent kid who used to smile anytime and everytime fakes a smile anytime and everytime.

I had no idea how it feels to be raped and tortured continuously for 3 days then getting my head smashed with a mallet then finally shot and..left to die. But, I knew it was painful, physically and mentally and emotionally.

I need to be with her and protect her from Brandon and our so called grandparents. I want to watch her grow up, go to high school, college etc etc. 

I carried my little sister to our house and was greeted by a kiss from Mitchelle. Abi, after getting a kiss too, was carried upstairs by me where I tucked her in the bed and left after she was fast asleep.

Me and Mitchelle spoke over drinks for a while. I especially told her about the statue of the angel in the basement to which we both had a good laugh.About an hour later, she left saying that she had to go home for a family night.

After she left, I took out my phone and called the most recent number I called. "Can you be here in 3p minutes". I got the reply "yeah, sure".

Sharply 30 minutes later a beautiful sleek silver car pulled up in my driveway. Out came the beautiful girl, dressed in a red dress and with freshly styled hair and medium makeup, whom I have been speaking and doing stuff with for a few months now.

Amanda walked towards me with her high heels clanking on the black marble steps leading to the front door. We held each other closely before passionately kissing for a long time.

I checked on Abi and gave her a kiss on her little forehead before locking myself and Amanda in my room.

We talked about the stuff that took place in grandpa's house but.. soon things got a bit heated and I found myself removing my t-shirt and amanda's tight fitting dress. The dress looked absolutely gorgeous but underneath the red velvet lied the real beauty.

Kissing like there was no tomorrow we both undressed completely and did naughty stuff. Amanda here, moaned like a bitch and I was scared of waking up Abi. She loves Mitchelle as much as she loved me. Okay, well not as much as she loves me but at least 80 %.

After an hour of having crazy sex and climaxing about 8 times, we both felt like that was enough for a day. 10 minutes later, at the door I kissed her and saw her leave. I felt a piece of my heart missing as Amanda, also the private detective I hired leave.

As I closed the door and turned around, Abi, with an angry look on her face, met me. In shock, I stood there like a statue. A few moments later, Abi stepped forward and stood on her toes and.. slapped me.

She screamed "what the fuck Aaron. You are fucking cheating on Mitchelle. Who is that Bitch? And how many girls are you cheating on?". I stammered "I-I- Abi. Listen".

But, Abi cut me off by yelling "I am Calling Mitchelle and telling this to her. Right now". Then, she ran upstairs. I stood at the same place, glued to the floor. I had to stop her but I was frozen with surprise.

Until, I heard a thud from upstairs followed by Abi's cries. I took two steps at a time and reached Abi, who slipped and fell. I carried her up from the floor and took her into dad's room.

She was hitting me the entire time. Scratching me and even smacking me but I managed to lie her down on the bed. Things took a worse turn when she started swearing at me.

I did my best to calm her down but she was adamant. That's when I realized that I need to tell her the truth. The whole truth but first I gotta silence her. I yelled "Quiet. Abi.Now".

She thankfully silenced but I saw her shivering in fright. I swore to never raise my voice at her.. but I did. I sat opposite her and took her chin in my hand, lightly so as not to hurt her or scare her.

I looked straight into her eyes and whispered "Abi.. it's not like it seems. Mitchelle is acting honey. She doesn't love me. She's Brandon's daughter.. and she's spying on us and the girl you saw is my girlfriend now and.. she's also a detective I hired"

Hi hi guys!

How was this chapter? The hits keep coming. Right?

I am totally in love with this book. It's the best thing I ever did. If you love this book a lot, press the vote button and also.. comment down what you think the plot is..