All set

Andrew's POV

A lot had happened in the last two days. Dr.Rhodes has been proved inoccent and that bitch..Clara has been arrested and Aaron Aaron apologized sincerely to Rhodes.. who forgave him for punching him and now they both are like... besties..!!

Whenever I see Aaron, Mitchelle or Rhodes and sometimes both of them are always with him and also,Rhodes is allowed to meet Abi. I swear they both have a really strong bond..!!

Abi and Aaron both were getting healthier and stronger and 5 days later Aaron was discharged..!! He was the same old boy I knew.. the sassines.. except he lacked a kidney!! Aaron was besides Abi all the time during the visiting hours.... they chatted on and on about complete nonsense..!! And suddenly Abi started begging for a puppy..I am not a huge fan of dogs... because when I was 8 I was bitten by my uncle's dog and it almost tore my index finger apart.. since then I have a paranoia for dogs..!

The problem was once both my kids want something they are determined to succeed..  even If it means arguing and raising their voice at their dad..!! I finally gave in..because my kids are really brave and amazing ones..!!

Abi was supposed to be discharged in 2 months.. I and Aaron planned a huge surprise for her.. #1 is a huge welcome party.. #2 is remodeling the entire house..especially her bedroom..#3 build a dog house...!!

The reason we chose remodeling  our house was because of my wife,Adeline always talked about doing it..We brought the house when Aaron was born and did a few touch ups here and there..!! Although it looked good..we always wanted our house to have the moderny vibe..our house right now has the comfy vibe..!!

My only main problem was.... I had so many memories of my kids and Adeline here... we literally spent all our lives here.. if we renovate the house.. all those memories would be gone... but.. if we don't.. her memories would keep haunting me at every book and corner..!!

Adeline died..no actually.. she was murdered.. she is gone and is never gonna come back.. So.. it's time to move on.. let her go completely..but.. never ever ever would I forgot her.. or fall for another woman.. I am the kind of guy who never braked a promise..  and their is no way I am gonna break my marriage vows... even though she is dead !!!

Lately.. I've been thinking of how life would be if she didn't die.. we would have been a perfect normal family..  but then.. Abi wouldn't have had me in her life..!! But again.. atleast she wouldn't have had to go through so much at a really young age.. and her mom.. my wife.. the love of my life would've been alive..!!

All blame goes to that fucking bastard.. he destroyed our family.. it was my fault.. if I fucking killed him when he first layed a hand on Abi when she was 5... none of this would've happened....!!

Anyway's Me and Aaron decided on remodeling the house.. and also throwing a welcome home party...  Dr.Rhodes and Dr.Kevin were kind enough to allow her to have chesse for a day..so.. just as I thought.. we were having a chesse themed party..!!

I know I know that it was supposed to be a "unicorn ice cream party" but... when I told this to Aaron.. he burst out laughing that Abi loved unicorns when she was 8 years old.. and she's definitely not a 8 year old now..!!

And then comes the Dog house... It was planned to be built in the right corner of our backyard.. away from the pool..!! I don't understand the concept of a dog house.. if the dog is gonna sleep with Abi.. according to her !!

Aaron's POV

We have 3 huge tasks in our hand.. and obviously we won't be doing it on our own.. so the first job was to call a builder first..  after consulting with our family and friends and other people.. we finally settled on "Cavecon Builders" for our house's remodeling.. and a friend of Mitchelle's who happened to be an event organizer, to plan Abi's homecoming...!! We left the subject of the dog house because there was no way all three works could be done in 2 months..!!