New Addition

Aaron's POV

I felt something cold on my head, which felt really heavy and also hurted a bit. I murmured something incoherent about the pain and suddenly I heard a gasp.

I felt cold and sloppy little hands slapping my face and when my eyes flickered open, I came face to face with my little sister. She smiled cutely at me and gave me a cute peck on my forehead. I could still feel the coldness of her hand on my forehead when she so adorably bent forward a kissed.

She looked at me for a second and ran off telling me that she'll call a doctor. 2 minutes later, dad and Dr. Samuel entered the room I was in. After asking about a 100 questions on if I was fine and I I hurt anywhere, I was left alone with dad.

Abi left me with another peck, this time on my hands which were poked with needles,giving me glucose. When I asked dad what happened, he said that becaus eof the blow to my head, I suffered a light concussion and was blacked out when the cops found me and that I've been the hospital for the past 1½ days.

Oh.. well, that's fine. What I was worried about was Mom. I had a feeling that she wasn't in the basement and was probably aldready dead but.. just as I asked dad about her whereabouts, Abi came In.

She came in pushing a wheelchair with.. mom on it. Mom looked well, weak. Her stomach was also bloated. She had bandages wrapped everywhere but she looked way fresher than me.

All I could let out was "mom, are you okay". Abi wheeled her closer to my bed where Mom took my hand in both her hands and whispered softly- "hon, I am alright. How are you? I missed you so much. Does your head hurt?"

I smiled at her and used all my energy to bend forward and big her. Mom hugged me back and we both spent a few minutes in that awesome embrace. I really missed mom a lot. She was the best woman in the world.

I wanted to ask her a ton of question, but the first thing I asked was "mom, are you preganant".

"Yeah, almost 8 months. You are gonna be a elder brother to another little girl", she replied.

My eyes shot up in excitement. A little sister? That's great, was what I thought before drifting off to sleep again.

Abigail's POV

I've never been even happier, ever. Mom was back, although she was so weak and sick looking, she was back and that's what matters.

A day ago, I woke up and found dad and Amanda by my side. I was told that I fell unconscious after stopping the police car and granpa, granma, mitxhlle and Brandon were arrested.

Mom and Aaron were found in the basement and were rushed to the hospital including me. I fainted because of all the stress I put my body through by trying to open the door and the running I did.

Aaron had a concussion, although a light one because of the heavy blow he took on his head. I was proud of him. He's such a brave boy and brother.

As for mom, when I woke up she was awake and smiling. She, thankfully, didn't have any injuries into her body. Only scars and burns on her skin. She was also pregnant with a little sister.

She was really weak but she didn't fail to smile at me every single time she saw me. Dad was so happy. He finally had his family back to him. I also had a good time bragging about how what I said was true.

Dad finally accepted that all my dreams were true. All our family members were. Mom was gonna have her baby in a few days. I so badly want it to be on my birthday. Above all that, I wanted to go home with everyone.

You see, there are cameras in the hospital rooms and I was nor able to let out all my emotions. I sp badly wanted to jump on Aaron and squeeze the bell out of him and I want to kiss the hell out of mom. Poor mom looked so weak, a bit of kisses would brighten her up. Right?

A few hours later, after Aaron woke up, me, Aaron and Mom were taken to a conference hall in the hospital. We were gonna be questioned about everything that happened earlier.

The room had a beautiful view of the city from one wall and the other wall faced the sea. The huge huge vast ocean. I wasn't scared of it. Why should I be? I almost shot a person. I found my mom. I overcame my fears. I am safe now. Safe with Aarpn. Safe with mom. Safe with dad. Safe from every single thing in the world.

The chief police politely offered me a glass of juice. I took a sip from it, rather dramatically which caused mom to chuckle. He then turned towards mom and asked a question. It was so direct. No one could mistake it, simple yet clear.

"Ma'am, I want to know everything", he asked mom.

Mom took a deep breath and spoke up. "It all started years ago, 23 years ago to be exact. Brandon, my brother raped my twin sister Caroline. She soon got pregnant".

Mom continued- "my parents, when they knew about it they didn't make a complaint to the police because they loved Brandon more than they loved us girls. They did everything to keep Caroline quiet and they actually succeeded even though she didn't want the baby"

"One day, during the corona pandemic, I got the news that she jumped off the terrace and died and to be honest, I actually believed it. A few weeks later, I got an anonymous message 'Ade, please help me. Mom and dad and Brandon locked me away and I managed to escape. They are after me. You have to help me"

"I couldn't believe it. I couldn't attend her funeral because of the lockdown. So, I had no idea if it was true or not. Later that day I told everything to Andrew. He told me to message her again but she never opened them, ever. In desperation to save her i asked a friend, a tech geek to track down her"

Mom, took a sip of water and continued "The location showed texas, a small warehouse in texas. We, me and Andrew went there telling everyone that we were on a vacation. We found caroline. The poor girl was 6 months pregnant and had very little to eat. A friend of her friend let her stay there for a while"

"We made a plan. A fool proof plan. I so badly wanted a child but Caroline didn't want one. She wanted to enjoy life and be happy. So, we bought a ranch in Texas, by the sea and moved there for a month. We helped Caroline move in there but had to keep her in the basement because my parents used to stay there most of the time"

"You see, because I wanted a kid, I decided to take up Caroline's kid as my own. I had to fake pregnancy for 8 months. The worst part was my parents and in-laws decided to alternatively stay with me and help me"

"Then.. one fine day Caroline gave birth. It was supposed to be a boy but instead it was a pair of twins. One boy and one girl. Mitchelle and Aaron. That day, only Andrew and I were at home."

"That night itself, we sent Caroline away to Australia. We couldn't risk anyone finding out about her. I wish I had gone to the police that time but I didn't. I loved my brother and parents and I didn't want to.. set them up"

"Then, I admitted myself to a hospital of Andrew's friend and faked a premature birth. As Aaron, when in Caroline's womb he nor Mitchelle was able to have sufficient nutrients."

"Everything went fine, until.. Brandon raped Abi. That day I vow to God that I'd make life miserable for him. After filing a complaint, I threatened to expose that Caroline didn't actually die to the officials.. and by mistake, when he asked what proof I had, I said that Aaron was Caroline's child and he has a twin, who is in an orphanage".

"I didn't expect much to happen because he was locked away in prison with a 5 year sentence but.. I was wrong"

Hi dear friends,
How was the chapter  guys? This is just the start. There's gonna be a lot of uncovering of truth.

I know that this chapter was not well written.. what? I was so excited that I decided that I'd edit it later.

So, if you have some doubts.. just comment below your question. Don't forgot to vote either, only if if you liked this chapter though!!

Love you guys so much❤❤
XOXO