Finally a lead

Abigail's POV

My stomach was paining so bad and my head felt like it was smashed..... my entire body felt like it was being stabbed by a 1000 knives... All I wanted now is to cuddle with Aaron and feel his warmth beside me.... but that was not gonna happen... I was kidnapped... and I have no chances of escaping.... and really soon I'll be dead....!!!

I couldn't move and I was surrounded by blood..  my own blood.... all I could do was cry... i cried my heart out....i wish i were at home... safe.. and not hurt...!!

Suddenly i heard a voice... which I identified to be Aaron's from the speaker.... I was so happy.....!! But I coudnt even speak properly because of the pain... he asked me where I was... I told him that I was near the sea.. he then asked me for some landmark...I somehow dragged my feet to the window and opened it.
Only to find the ocean spread in front of me.... he asked if there were any other windows... I shook my head no.. but then I saw the room... the bathroom, I asumme.. I managed to drag myself to the door and when I opened it.. I found a bathroom... luckily there was window there.. but it was really high...I managed to jump with all my strength.. but I couldn't see much... all I saw was the American flag....flying on a pole.... hopefully it would help....

I came back to the room and told Aaron about the flag... but before he could tell anything... the door opened.... and that Brandon came in with a piece of plastic with some sort of white powder on it.. and before I could react he shoved me on the bed... and covered my face with It... but not that hard... I was able to breath but.. once i started breathing... my nose started to hurt and soon I was suffocating....and eventually I  started to struggle but he had a really tight grip on me...!!

And that's when it hit me that it was some sort of drug... who knows what.. it could be heroin or cocaine or even nicotine....and really soon I stoped struggling  and I felt.. i don't know.. maybe really light...i was drowsy and was going to sleep any moment.. but before I drifted away.. I felt two pricks on my arm.... and all went black...!!

Aaron's POV

I was in the police station with Uncle Caleb....I was impatiently waiting to know where Abi was... her little landmark actually helped a lot....but before I could ask more question that fu**ing idiot came back.. this time with drugs...it was clear he wanted to torture Abi.. my dear Abi...He forced her to inhale it... and later injected two syringe's of god knows what into her body... and she soon became unconscious....!! I coudnt do anything but stare at her little frame on the bed... it was really late at night.. and I wished she were with me.. safe and sound..!

In 15 minutes... I was told that there were 380 coastal area with an American flag on a pole in the entire US coastal region and 12  in California.....  that would take forever...6 different search teams were assigned to search every single house which is built near the sea in the Californian coastline and.. other states were also gonna start searching....

I was told to go home and rest.. and I knew there was not a lot I could do..so I went home and me, uncle and dad sat with the laptop and saw our little Abi.. she was apparently sleeping.. she looked so... innocent.. I couldn't belive someone could behave like that with such an... amazing girl...!!!

We were watching our little princess sleep for almost 4 hours...when suddenly Brandon and his 3 friends barged into the room and hit Abi and woke her up.....and handcuffed her to the leg of the bed...Abi was crying and screaming... !!

And that's when it hit me... they saw the police officers...and are probably gonna kill Abi... Dad called sheriff and told him about what apparently was happening.. to which the sheriff replied that he was also seeing it... the conversation was cut short when.. when... Brandon came into view and asked how we found out he was in Venice beach and that..  fortunately gave the game away.. and that was enough for me to take my car out and drive to Venice beach....Uncle Caleb's house in Beverly Hills was only 10 minutes away from the beach.....!!!!!

Andrew's POV

When Brandon revealed that he was in Venice beach.. Aaron went out and drove off to find his sister... I wish I went with him because it was better than what was happening now... on the laptop... that fu**ing bastard.. had a freaking hammer in his hand... and Abi was screaming and crying to him to let her go... I coudnt see it.. nor could Caleb and his wife.... i knew exactly what was gonna happen...so I half closed the laptop... but it didnt stop me from hearing what he did  to Abi....

We all heard the terrible noise the hammer made when It came in contact with Abi's head...it was followed by Abi's screams..... he took no mercy on her.. I heard her head crack every single time he hit her with that damn hammer... by the 4th time.. Abi even stopped screaming....and I just coudnt gear my little princess being tortured ...I just coudnt hear it any more.. so i threw my laptop on the wall.. where it shattered into pieces...!!

Aaron's POV

I drove furiously to Venice beach.. at the east side of the beach.. I found a bunch of police vehicles.. and  the cops trying to break open the door... by the time I reached  the house they aldready  broke the door and i followed them  upstairs... where we found yet another locked door.... I knew abi was in there...!!!!

The cops tried to make Brandon and his mates surrender.. but we heard no response from them... then.. then... my whole world shattered when I heard that gun shot...!!!! And that's when the cops panicked and burst open the door and shooted the four people in their legs ......and and.. i saw.. the worst thing imaginable... Abi.. my little sister... handcuffed to the bed... with... blood.. gushing out of her head and...... chest.......!!!

Those bastard's shot her... right in the chest.... Abi was fortunately semi-conscious but was vomiting blood.. a lot of blood and there was blood flowing from her ears... which meant a severe head trauma !!!

I was willing to trade places with her in a second....!! I couldn't let her die... if she dies I would die too...!!!!

I was literally gonna kill those 4 bastards then and there but.. I had to take care of Abi first.. luckily I was a cardiothoracic surgeon so.. I knew what to do.. but there were no medical supplies..  all I could do was put pressure on the wound... and.. comfort her.....She was a bit conscious.. thanks to the drugs that Brandon injected in her....

After the cops managed to remove the handcuff...while one of the cops was applying pressure on the wound.....I knelt on the floor  with one hand holding her tiny fingers.. and the other one gently going through her hair... her eyes were barely open... they were so diluted.... and as i whispered how much i and dad loved her and how i wanted her to stay strong... i felt her tiny fingers squeeze mine..... and she took a last deep breath before closing her eyes.....!!!

Hey guys..!!
Hope this chapter was thrilling..  I know.. I know... that it's a sad chapter.. but don't kill me for that.. I promise it gets better.. you have to wait patiently !!

Plese  don't forget to comment  your views and thoughts !! And also do vote if you liked the chapter !!