Dazzled

Abigail's POV

Wha- What did I just see? What does all this stuff happen to me? Maybe it was just dad… What if Mason's in the bathroom or something? What if he's on the front porch making a call?

But the guy mom kissed didn't look old like dad. He didn't look even a bit like dad. Was it really Mason?

Oh My God, is mom having an affair with him? But they just meat less than an hour ago… Stupidly, instead of going back to my room, I decided to spy on them. Hiding behind a curtain I looked at them both.

Normally while my parents or Aaron and his girlfriend made out I used to look disgusted and always voiced out my thoughts but deep down my heart let out an "aww" and a "sweet couple" but right now… it's totally disgusting.

Suddenly I felt a wave of anger go through me, that devil is making out with a married woman. Maybe he forced himself on mom. I knew that mom wouldn't do this but… I thought the same thing about dad and was proved wrong.

Looking around at the glass pieces on the floor which haven't been swept yet, I felt myself cursing myself on why I threw the vase on the glass. It should've been smashed on Mason's head. That family breaker doesn't deserve to live and breathe. Most importantly he didn't deserve to be trusted.

I guess all my instincts are true. I should've never trusted him but… I just love Pretty Little Liars so much but I guess it's not worth wrecking my family over it.

A few minutes went by watching Mr. Homewrecker. I wish that dad or even Aaron would burst through the door. I can't just go walk up to dad and say what Mason did with mom.

What if dad and mom get into a fight after I tell dad about it? What if they divorce? No! I just got my family back. I can't ruin it. I need them. Maybe I could just say something wrong about Mason and hopefully, dad and mom will kick him out of the house.

I could tell them that he tried to touch me… but then, what if they hand him over to the police. Oh my god, this is never gonna work.

Maybe I should just tell dad but what if dad thinks that I am lying just because I don't like Mason or maybe because I hated mom for not giving me the attention I need.

Not able to stand there and watch them do that any longer, I made a dash to the staircase but accidentally knocked over Mr. Giraffe in the hurry. The wood sculpture, almost my height did a little left to right dance making a noise. I just hope that it wasn't heard all the way from the backyard.

I took two steps at a time, don't even ask why. Maybe I was scared that Mason would see me and hurt me because he was scared that I might rat him out.

After entering the safety of my room, with my heart beating as fast as a bullet train, I looked at the door expecting it to be thrown open by Mason.

Thankfully no one came for a long time and I thought of continuing watching the movie to take that out of my mind. Argh. I just couldn't take that image out of my mind. They looked so into it. What if mom liked him too?

She wouldn't. Right? She has an amazing husband and three kids. Three amazing kids. Why would she go behind dad's back? Didn't she love him? They looked perfect to me. Just like they did before mom got kidnapped.

Just as I was able to fully concentrate on the movie, my door opened. The slow and cautious way it opened freaked me out and I found myself grabbing a pillow covering myself in Hope's that I won't be hurt if I got attacked.

Thankfully none of that transpired. Mason came in coolly as if he wasn't smooching my mom just 10 minutes earlier. I kept my calm and asked him what took him so long but he said "oh. I had to use the restroom".