DATE DAY

Abigail's POV

Date...Date...Date...Date....I am going on a DATE. Zac just asked me out. Wait a minute, did he ask me out casually or for a date ??. No no he asked me out for a date.

I am literally melting inside with happiness. I swear, everyone on the table can see my happiness. I was grinning wildly the entire time. I also forgot about the stuff that happened to me. The scene played in my mind again and again and never stopped but the moment Zac asked me out BAM.. I got rid of those memories, atleast for a while.

After having lunch and dessert, which I couldn't have because it was too sweet, Zac's parent and dad and Aaron sat in the balcony on the 2and floor and had wine while me and Zac were in my bedroom watching "Knives Out" on Aaron's laptop. We were sitting so close. His arms were wrapped around my shoulders and my head leaned on his and our dog was laying besides me on the bed, sleeping.

We both let out gasps once in a while cause the movie was so thrilling and suspenseful. We paused the movie in the middle and went down to grab some popcorn and drinks. We could hear our parents chatting from the balcony. They were talking about us and how sweet we are together and also how I blushed when Zac asked me out and I also heard Uncle Kevin tell dad "who knows, one day we might be part of your family".

I literally gagged at that. He meant one day me and Zac would get married. Seriously ?? They're literally talking about something that would happen in like 15 years and who told them that I would marry Zac. I mean he's hot and stuff but really, marry ?? I don't know. Maybe I might but, why are they talking about that now ????.

After eavesdropping for a while we made our way upstairs and carried on with our movie. Dad came a while later to check on us and left. The ending was unexpected and sad. I felt really bad for the poor old guy who died. We decided to watch a second movie. Something fun and happy. We made ourselves comfortable and settled on watching "home alone 2". It was hilarious but before I could finish watching it, I drifted off in a peaceful sleep with my head lying on Zac's shoulder which was really bony and not at all comfortable but.. i still managed to sleep.

When i woke up, it was about 7 in the evening. I slept for almost 4 hours. I also found myself in dad's room which was weird because I slept in my room. I saw Mitcgelle and Aaron on my other side, making out. It was gross and so smoochy.. eww..eww. They clearly didn't notice that I was awake so, I threw the first thing that came to my hand, a tissue paper box. That got their attention and they stopped their "heated make out session".

I was given a glare by Aaron but eventually he stopped staring at me with a death glare. I got up from the bed and took small steps to the door but before I could open the door Aaron asked "where do you think you're going" It's my house, I get to go anywhere. It's not like I'm going out or doing something wrong. Right? So, i said "didn't wanna interrupt your "makeout session".. so i am going down to dad and grab some dinner".

Aaron then told me that Daddy is not home but is in the hospital for a surgery and that we're gonna cook shrimp and spaghetti for dinner. Yummy... I love shrimp so so much. Especially Aaron's his cooking skills are amazing unlike dad's. Daddy literally burns a chesse toast. Really. Tge only thing he could make perfect fly are pancakes.

I kept Aaron ocuppied the entire time by cracking hilarious jokes. Thankfully he had a sense of humor. It was around 8:30 by the time dinner was ready and I was looking out the window for dad's car to come into the driveway. Daddy didn't come but there was a car standing in front of our house. It looked familiar and after close inspection I noticed that a person was seated inside. That person was looking right at me with a huge grin on his face but a few seconds later he drove off.

I chose not to tell Aaron or dad because #1 they wouldn't beleive me #2 they would think I'm mad #3 I saw his funeral video #3 I was sure I was hallucinating.
So, I carried on with dinner. We talked and laughed and ofcourse Ate and soon the table was empty except daddy's food, which we later kept in the fridge cause we knew he wouldn't be coming home anytime soon.