Chapter 62: Little Sun

System watched Fuyu's expression. The young emperor's emotion is written on his face, disgust, resentment and anger. A playful smile appeared on his lips, it seems that he have underestimated his Host!

"Host, Bijin have made her move. Would you like to see their condition?" System asked her, she was currently inside the modern room while Chisona Taiyo's body is leaning on a plum tree nearby the waterside.

She closed the book where she read the chapter of Fuyu and Bijin's meeting. Never have she expected it was to happen for today. "You seem happy? Do show me ." she responsed, her fingers were intertwinned while eyes were sharp and cold.

Seriously?! Who would like to have a scheming slut to be your sister-in-law?!

Yun Ren Xie watched them on the television when she suddenly burst into laughter. "Look! Look at how devastated she is!"

System wanted to appear beside his Host to enjoy the fun in mocking the female lead but it was restricted for him to reveal his true identity. He can only roll his eyes without even seeing his host's enlightened mood. "But host, do you know why he is cold towards her?"

"No. But maybe because he knew I wouldnt like her as my sister in law since I've been a part of their picture." she smiled deviously. Since her main mission is to destroy the plot, it meant keeping Seimei away from his early death, keeping Fuyu intact, and keeping Bijin far from her happy ending.

"Make her suffer." System jumped in his Host's dark plan, this female lead is just an annoyance. Sleeping with both men, shamelessly being possessive yet seducing more humans and her kins, and a dark kitsune with the most impure motives.

"Alright."

Seimei got out from his seclusion only to see his Senior Sister sleeping quietly below the shades of the blooming plum tree. Her red kimono matched her lips and the alluring plum blossoms. The white snow that coated the area complimented her fair skin. It was as if his Senior Sister is the fire keeping lit in the middle of coldness.

"Its never a good thing staring at someone who is sleeping peacefully." Yun Ren Xie opened her eyes slowly, revealing her deep blue orbs. "Anyway, its almost time."

She formed a smirk while stretching her arms before yawning. Seimei appeared as if he did not care a bit yet his mind is telling him to ask what she is talking about. "Wear this." Yun Ren Xie tossed a half mask to Seimei. It was pure white with few flower intricates the colour of blue.

The mask is in the shape of fox and when Seimei put it on, it got stuck on his face directly. "No one can take that mask off you unless I remove the seal. Now come, lets meet your brother." she sneered, Seimei knew she is up to no good but what can he do? She is still more powerful than him.

Yun Ren Xie walked out of the courtyard with Seimei behind her, all the servnats greet her since they knew how much the girl have given to their current Emperor in order to cultivate him. The man behind her is also known for being mysterious, no one knew where he came from and lots of maids have taken a liking to him.

They arrived at the gate of the palace and stopped, Yun Ren Xie gazed at the incoming sedan. It was made of gold while the dragons gracefully danced at its walls. The officials knelt down to welcome their Emperor and only Yun Ren Xie along with Seimei who dared to not kneel.

Subarashi Fuyu, in his formal attire went outside the sedan first before lifting the curtain and a young sixteen year old kitsune stepped outside.

Seimei hadnt expected to meet Kitsune Bijin in this occassion. His eyes intact to the girl. Bijin felt a familiar feeling and lifted her head, only to see two figures standing aloof. She was surprised to see a cat demon in their territory and did not even perform a formal kneel to the emperor. Her gaze swept to the other man with the same blue eyes as the cat demon and Emperor Fuyu. She was confused why she felt familiar with him......

"Oh, little Fuyu took a young maiden here. Care to introduce her?" the cat demon smiled gently, all the men around the palace were stunned at her beauty, only Seimei and Fuyu can resist such seductive smile.

"She is Kitsune Bijin. My future wife." he answered as if its not a trivial manner, Fuyu also hoped that Chisano Taiyo will feel jealous however....

"Sister in law! Nice to meet you, you can call me 'sister' and this guy, call him 'brother'." Yun Ren Xie amiably said. Fuyu nearly choked to death, Seimei as his brother? And she seems to not care about him marrying any woman at all!

"I suppose, Miss Bijin have a great background that is why little brother Fuyu took you in?" her question seems normal to others but Bijin felt as if she is plotting against her.

She went silent, prefering not to answer the cat demon's answer. After a while, she gathered her courage. "How can a cat demon like you be a part of kitsunes? You even dare to call my fiance your brother? Emperor Fuyu is a great person with lots of merits, are you trying to shame him by not kneeling at all? Even you." she then pointed at the silent Seimei. "I know the royal family decades ago were killed, how come you became the Emperor's brother? Are you taking us all as blind demon fox?"

Bijin glanced at Yun Ren Xie and Seimei with disgust, Fuyu is about to speak up when Yun Ren Xie raised her hand and hit Bijin's face.

The loud sound of her slap rang the whole silent palace gate. Bijin faked her hurt appearance as she seek for Fuyu's coaxing. The man just glared at her before she could even touch him.

"You! I am the Emperor's future queen! How dare you defy me!" she pointed at Yun Ren Xie with shaking fingers in anger.

"What if I cancel the engagement?" Yun Ren Xie smirked, her deep blue eyes mocking Kitsune Bijin.

"No one's cancelling it." Fuyu suddenly said. Even Yun Ren Xie is shock.

She only fell silent and closed her eyes. Once her lashes fluttered, it revealed killing intent towards Bijin. All present were feeling supressed and only Fuyu along with Seimei can stand such pressure. The officials and bystanders quickly feared the demon cat, never did they thought such frail appearance have great strength.

Bijin cant hold anymore that she spat blood and Yun Ren Xie retreived her pressure. "Fine, if this is what you want." she glared at Fuyu before walking away, going towards the town of kitsunes. Seimei did not show any emotions at all as he followed Yun Ren Xie behind.

"I want that! That too! Give me ten of this! Put them all in a bag! This one too! Take all of them!" Yun Ren Xie kept spending her money with everything she liked, she would then toss it to Seimei to hold. He will use the law of space in storing the materials inside his dark jade bracelet.

After thirty minutes of walking, she stopped in front of a play. She bought two seats at the private room on the upper part and Seimei sat at her side.