Chapter 104: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

The cheating cultivators were automatically removed in the contest. The fight continued while some higher ups cant help but praise the third beauty for pointing out the misdeeds.

Shen Xian Hua never thought his disciple is able to see each frauds. What she said is right, when cultivating righteous path, an individual should set aside the desire to win but rather not let the darkness conquer you.

The next three days, Yun Ren Xie is always excited however, while she is having a bathe inside the tub, she remembered Shen Xian Hua. That man, he keeps disappearing each night and now, Yun Ren Xie is alone.

She didnt know he is taking a bathe at a lake inside Jianghu but the place is secluded. He used his qi to manipulate its warmth as he slowly formed into his human body. Shen Xian Hua is about to take off his outer robe when he sensed two foreign presense or should he say, familiar souls are watching him.

He turned around and eyed at a certain place behind the shadow of the tree. Shen Xian Hua frowned in discomfort as he returned to his beastly form and fled.

Behind the shadows, Ding An leaned at the tree. She placed her hand on top of her chest, Ding An can feel her fast hearbeat. When Long Hua turned into his human form, she cant take her eyes off him. The idea that he is a celestial beast disguising as a divine beast were no longer in her thought.

"My guess is right. Long Hua is not a divine beast!" Baise's interest started to show up from her face but upon looking at her master, she was struck by lightning.

Ding An's face blushed under the dim moonlight, she cant hide her bashfulness. It was like...... have she fallen?

"Master......" Baise is really concerned. Celestial Beasts are near immortality already while divine beast are not. Ding An is still a mortal cultivator and seeking for Long Hua's love is quite impossible! However, Baise is even more curious, did Sect Leader Hua gifted the dragon beast to Xiao Bai Xue or is it that...... Sect Leader Hua and Long Hua are one!

But what is his purpose in being Xiao Bai Xue's beast? Is being his direct teacher not enough? Sect Leader Hua can just come in this competition without disguising as a beast but why? Why does he need to become Xiao Bai Xue's beast?

Suddenly, an idea popped in Baise's mind. There must be something between the third beauty and Sect leader Hua!

The fifth day of the competition came but the whole day, Yun Ren Xie cant spot Long Hua. What happened to him? Even Ding An isnt around.......

Yun Ren Xie is about to leave the pagoda when her arm is pulled by someone else. She looked up to see who it is but soon let her guard down when she saw Jin Heise.

"Senior Brother, what's the matter?"

"I was calling your name but you seem to be thinking of something that you didnt even turn around." he spoke before letting her arms go. "Well, this prince just wants to escort you back."

Yun Ren Xie raised a brow instead. "Crown Prince can just tell me directly." she smiled in amusement.

Jin Heise was taken aback for a bit, it has been a long time when he have seen that smile. It was genuine and sweet, the same as hers.....

He coughed before speaking. "Are you.... Are you free tomorrow?"

"Ah?" Yun Ren Xie stopped her pace. Is he asking her out?

"Dont get the wrong idea." Jin Heise turned at the other side, he was ashamed to look straight in her eyes. "I just got bored of the competition so as your Senior, you are the only person here Im very familiar with and I wanted to spend time with you." the last four words were barely heard but Yun Ren Xie managed to understand it.

What is Jin Heise being shy for?

"Of course! Senior Brother can set the time and I will go."

"Uhh, no need to go, I will just wait for you at the inn tomorrow morning." he tried his best not to show he is nervous and Yun Ren Xie never saw it.

They chatted for a while and they arrived in front of the inn, eventually meeting someone unexpected.

"Shifu." Yun Ren Xie and Jin Heise knelt in front of Shen Xian Hua to show their respect. The girl is unable to understand why Shen Xian Hua kept shifting his identity. She missed feeding a pet....

"Stand up. Theres no need for curtsey." he smiled gently at his disciple while folding his fan. Shen Xian Hua have been contemplating for a day if he should show up in his beastly or human form. If he attend as Long Hua, Ding An will speak before his turn and spill his secret. If he turns to his human form, he is at advantages. Shen Xian Hua can try to speak with Ding An and Baise, even possible to stop the young lady in liking him.

On the other side, Yun Ren Xie seems to be inside a spell as she stared at Shen Xian Hua's beautiful smile under the crescent moon. All other young ladies were enthralled at the mysterious man in front of the inn.

"Shifu...... How come your too beautiful?" she spoke when Jin Heise suddenly held her waist before pulling her at his side.

"Xiao Bai Xue, do you want Shifu to get angry? He doesnt like it when a woman is too loose." he whispered at her, making Yun Ren Xie frown.

"Its not like I want to say I adore Shifu too much but his beauty is making me envious. I cant even match up with his charm as the third beauty...." she pouted like a child. Yun Ren Xie wont deny the fact that she admire Shen Xian Hua's charm and deity like temperament but it wont cross the line that she have liked or loved him.

"Understandable." Shen Xian Hua manage to let out a small chuckle, some of the onlookers already fainted at his handsomeness while others manage to stand strong in order to catch a long glimpse at him.

It was such a mesmerizing sight however, Shen Xian Hua is not calm and carefree inside. He is irritated at how Jin Heise is holding Xiao Bai Xue.

On the other side, Jin Heise felt the same. His Shifu is making lots of ladies drool and he is worried Xiao Bao Xue might feel the same!

Yun Ren Xie however, she is not paying any attention to them when she felt the same aura, fear crawled inside her heart. She glanced around her until she saw Honglian staring at them.

Honglian retracted her gaze and left the scene, the same veiled woman followed her but Yun Ren Xie felt like she is smiling under the thin and dark fabric.

"...... Xue'er wont mind right?" Shen Xian Hua have been speaking the whole time but Yun Ren Xie cant hear anything he said not until Jin Heise tightened his grip that she seperated to her own world.

"O-of course I wont. Ha ha...." she tried to act as if she understood what he said but what she doesnt know, it will be something she'd regret later on.