Chapter 112: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

Yun Ren Xie have been using all methods to create a suitable medicine for Shen Xian Hua while adding her own blood but the man kept on refusing to consume any. Days passed and she have lost too much blood already, her wrist have been full of scar. She, however, doesnt mind. All that is in her thoughts is to save Shen Xian Hua by all means. She regretted her previous recklesness that resulted into this.

Clank!

"I already told you to leave." Shen Xian Hua just sat on the divan after shoving the bowl of medicinal soup. It fell to the ground and broke to thousand pieces.

She still managed to smile while setting the tray of confections on top of the table nearby, Yun Ren Xie have been patient and offered a cup of tea to him. "Then, if Shifu wont consume the medicines, maybe having a tea and confection would do?"

Shen Xian Hua opened his eyes to look at the table beside him, he was unexpectedly enticed by the confection.

"Its lotus confection. I remember Shifu loved them, Elder Qian told me that Shifu is not eating his meals. Xue'er will go." Yun Ren Xie bowed slightly before leaving.

"Xue meimei!" Ding An quickly pulled Yun Ren Xie as she hid her in a certain corner.

"An jiejie, its been a while." she smiled at her old friend, Ding An have been visiting her the past few days with Honglian in company. They are tasked by their Shifu to help the Third Beauty but Honglian wasnt around the whole day this time...

"Xue meimei, I just saw the Emperor and Honglian outside the border yesterday. Sect Leader Youya have told me to watch over Honglian."

"Then, what is An jiejie trying to tell?"

"I need your help, Shifu and Sect Leader Youya have been suspicious of the Emperor lately. Since you are pretty close with him, I need you to watch over him as well. Please?"

Yun Ren Xie can only nod her head, even she have seen Honglian and Jin Heise talking to each other one time.

Another day have passed when Shen Xian Hua suddenly called for Yun Ren Xue's presense. He ordered her to take him at the imperial palace.

Inside the carriage, both of them dare not speak. It should have been a silent journey when they sensed a great surge of qi outside.

Yun Ren Xie and Shen Xian Hua knew it was a reverse flow, dark cultivators surrounded them.

"Dont step outside."

"But Shifu-"

She was late to stop him as he got outside. Yun Ren Xie cant just sit inside like a coward for she needs to secure his safety.

Sneaking out a sword from her ring, the Thousand Ice Sword eventually teleported at her side. Yun Ren Xie got out of the carriage and all attentions were at her Shifu.

She was shock to see Honglian is joining the group of dark cultivators! "I should have killed you back then!" Yun Ren Xie sped at Honglian's side but dark practitioners went to attack her instead.

Blood spilled all along her way, corpses died in her hands but her pale sword wasnt stained. It was her eyes that turned red, she finally got rid of the dark cultivators.

Yun Ren Xie glanced at Shen Xian Hua's side, he was also paving his way towards her. She quickened her pace and reached his side.

Shen Xian Hua is about to shield her with his arms when the girl passed by him, he turned around, trying to search for her presense.

"Xue'er!" he shouted in fear, a sharp blade of sword pierced through Xiao Bai Xue's back, her blooming red blood soaked her white hanfu.

The sword withdraw and she collapsed but Shen Xian Hua caught her. He felt helpless seeing the lifeless grey eyes of Xiao Bai Xue, something he wished less to witness.

Honglian's hand trembled, she did not plan to lay a hand on Xiao Bai Xue but it was supposedly Shen Xian Hua who would've been hit! However, thinking at how Jin Heise tried all means to protect Xiao Bai Xue, Honglian chuckled at the sight.

"Honglian! You beast!" Ding An emerged from the road with countless Azure Immortal Sect disciples. She unseathed her sword and went on a battle to Honglian.

Ding An isnt a normal person to be provoked, she did not want to kill Honglian instantly. All throughout their battle, she have been giving Honglian a cut in every part of her skin until she lost too much blood that Honglian finally collapsed, the pain and suffocation is slowly killing her as she bathed in her own blood.

Meanwhile, Shen Xian Hua have been trying all methods to heal her but Xiao Bai Xue have lost too much blood and the poison have took over her body.

"Dont! You told me you'd stay! Please, Xue'er!" he pleaded, the girl let out a tender smile before raising her hand to touch his face.

"Shifu.... Shifu still remembers, ah."

"Xue'er-"

"I.... I also told Shifu to.... to smile, has Shifu forgotten?" she forced herself to speak when she coughed severely and blood have been spilled. Her condition worsened, Yun Ren Xie can barely make out Shen Xian Hua's features.

"Cant." he held his sobs, holding the hand that was caressing his face.

"Shifu..... I'm *cough! Xue'er is grateful... Apology for failing you."

Her eyelid fluttered for a while before closing them atlast. The hands on Shen Xian Hua's face is bound to fall but he still held it close. He saw all the scars on her wrist, she must have been using her blood to cure him, right? But he... He just wasted it all! How cold hearted he is!

With a searing pain in his heart, he closed his senses to only focus at her. Xiao Bai Xue looked like a sleeping doll but the blood that trickled from the corner of her lip, reminded Shen Xian Hua of the bitter truth.

She is dead.

No one can take her back.

He screamed his sorrow, all the disciples and elders can do nothing. Shen Xian Hua held her cold body close to him, he did not mind the stain of red on his robes.

"Im sorry, Xue'er. Please wake up? Shifu wont force you to marry anymore. Im sorry." he cried while burrowing his face on her neck. But what is the use of it? Shen Xian Hua regretted treating her coldly. She must have been hurt by his actions? Yet Xiao Bai Xue still stayed.

He was such a fool for treating her coldly, Shen Xian Hua never wanted to see her at that time since the lover's mark is on her. He doesnt want to force himself to her but why does she keep on being patient to him?

Shen Xian Hua have been telling her to leave, he have been steeling his heart!

"Jin Heise is behind all of this." Ding An approached him, she felt remorse for Xiao Bai Xue's death. "Its my fault for being late!" she cried.