Chapter 64: Little Sun

Warning: There will be some slight SPG out there but I dont know whether it'll be a great taboo for some or not

"You damn irrespectable boy!" Yun Ren Xie cant take it anymore, slapping Subarashi Fuyu. How dare this Fuyu think of Seimei as a lecherous person?! Does he not think that when she was angry, it was Seimei who accompanied her! It was also him who promised not to rebel against her! Unlike someone....

Fuyu only looked at Chisano Taiyo with a confused gaze. "Your growing more and more arrogant each passing day as the emperor, even forgotten who the person that took you in when you were almost dying!" she pointed at Fuyu, her deep blue eyes were having the shade of red that for the first time, Fuyu have seen.

"What? I just thought you need help." Fuyu held her arms all of a sudden with great strength. "Or maybe not. Why do you spend time with Seimei and now your even giving yourself to him? Seems like I shouldnt have barge in since the situation is now clear." he smirked at both of them, never did he thought Taiyo is willing to give herself for that onmyoji!

"Senior Sister and I did nothing wrong." Seimei stepped up and pulled Yun Ren Xie away from Fuyu however, he seem to not willing letting go of her other arm.

"Oh, nothing wrong? Then what is this? Sister laying on the floor with a weak look while you were leaning above her! Wearing a thin layer of clothes like that and Sister having her dress a bit loose. Do you take me as a blind person?" he glared at Seimei before taking Yun Ren Xie back at his side.

"Fuyu, let go of me this instant!" Yun Ren Xie struggled but her strength is still inferior to Fuyu.

"No." he resolutely answered and took her with him inside his chamber.

System have been watching all the time and the main villain's anger finally reached eighty percent. He'd only help if his Host realize everything.

Yun Ren Xie was pushed down at the bed while Fuyu is on top of her. "Subarashi Fuyu! Let go!" she screamed however he quickly shut her up by kissing her forcefully.

She tried pushing him until he ended it. "Stop this! Its-"

"What? Seimei can do it with you and I cant? Dont we have identical features at all? Why wont you treat me like the way you treat him! Chisona Taiyo, you wont regret sharing bed with me." he said between gritted teeth and held both her hands down before tearing her waistband apart.

Fuyu hungrily kissed her lips with closed eyes, he did not see the horror and shock in Chisona Taiyo's eyes. She bit his lip until it bled before he let go of her. Yun Ren Xie took this as an oppurtunity to leave but the man pulled her arm.

"Sister!" Seimei jumped in from the open window and forcefully taking the cat demon from the emperor. He held her close to him before taking off his cloak and giving it to her.

"S-Seimei, lets leave." Yun Ren Xie tugged at the man's sleeve and he nodded.

"Fuyu, look what you've done to Sister. She is still a woman after all." Seimei shot a glare at him and took Yun Ren Xie out with him.

Fuyu punched the hard stone wall, he have seen it with both eyes. The way Chisona Taiyo look at him with fear, tears were cascading slowly from her delicate face. He was such a bastard for not respecting her in the first place.

All his life he have never seen Chisona Taiyo crying, she would often smirk or either be cold, not showing any sign of weakness. But now that he have witnessed how she cried and it was him who made her like that, it broke his heart so much.

Seimei rented an inn where he and  Yun Ren Xie spent the night. He watched the girl from afar as she stood nearby the window with her hands wrapped around her arms.

"Lets go to the human realm tomorrow morning." she answered after an hour of silence. Yun Ren Xie have sobered up by the help of System, she cant understand why would Fuyu do that. Ever since he was still ten, she have showed how much she cared for him as his foster sister.

Foster sister......

She have realized, what if Fuyu have the same fate as Saito Hajime? Falling inlove to its sister...

Yun Ren Xie swept her gaze on Seimei who have been reading the new skills, she just hoped he wont be like them. "Why go back there?" Seimei placed the scroll down and looked up at his senior sister.

"Dont worry, we can live a life there with peace unlike here. Its disgusting." she responded before laying on top of the bed and dozing off.

The boy however, kept staring at her. Ever since he was taken as her little brother, he never received any praise or enough attention but he doesnt care at all. Right now, she seemed to be more caring and responsive to him.

They left the demon realm early in the morning before Fuyu can even catch up to them. Yun Ren Xie came back in her estate and her hired maids are still there, taking care of the household. She then removed the dark jade bracelet of Seimei and gave him a silver mask instead that covered half of his face.

"From now on, Abe Seimei will be your young master, dont dare talk behind his back or I will tear you all to pieces! As for Subarashi Fuyu, he have gone against me thus, forget about that child." she announced before going to seclusion, removing the blocked vital portals and making anew.

The maids were shock at how cold and strict their Mistress is after coming back. All of them knew an onmyoji called Seimei for being a fallen one but none dared to voice out their thoughts since they still want to live.

Yun Ren Xie cancelled Seimei's birthday banquet for the next days since she needs to keep a low key. He is still not that strong enough to fight against the old bastards within the onmyojis in Kyoto.

She also kept herself busy with either painting sceneries around or watching plays in her estate's garden. But most of the time, she would hire an entertainer to play soothing music around her.

Seimei never cared and focused on his skillful advantages. He never thought that Yun Ren Xie would be watching him from afar, she felt quite grateful and depressed at the same time. Grateful for Seimei's quick improvement and depressed for she is worried that he can also turn his back to her one day.

As months pass by, Seimei got famous by warding of evils around Japan. Even demon lords or emperors cant win against him, earning the title Heaven's Onmyoji. Adding his mysterious aura, lots of women noticed him and came to the small towan just to see him. Who would have known that the fallen evil disperser will earn such acknowledgement from the world?