Chapter 94: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

Shen Xian Hua opened the door with a cold gaze, he took a gander on the floor where a blood is spilled then glanced upwards to see Heise's back while Xiao Bai Xue is sitting confortably at the divan in front of the prince.

"There, I shouldnt have cut deeper. Apology." he stated and sighed in relief.

Yun Ren Xie glared at him, she retrieved her hand from the man's grasp while puffing her cheeks in anger. "Go test it on Long Hua, but if I found out he gets a disease from this, watch your back!"

Heise chuckled, taking the bowl on top of the table beside him. "That only means your blood is a poison, ah."

Shen Xian Hua walked outside without a word, he really felt annoyed at how he worried for Xiao Bai Xue. Its been fifty years, his heart still beats for his master.

"Bai Xue Wangji, your such a ruthless phoenix." he whispered at the sky, stopping a tear from falling then he returned into his original form.

As Heise got outside, Long Hua is already standing in front of him, the dark eyes of the beast made him feel scared for a bit. "Long Hua, I prepared a medicine for you. In the past few days, Junior Sister said you've got a low body temperature. Its not good since its still snowing."

Shen Xian Hua smelled the medicine bowl and confirmed the blood of healer on it. He quickly sent a glare at his disciple but Shen Xian Hua knew he cant waste it, the blood is from Xiao Bai Xue.

"Crown Prince, I cant drink from a small bowl properly. If you dont mind, please turn it into a pill."

"Hua'er." Yun Ren Xie stepped out and took the medicine bowl from Heise. "I'll do it.". She levitated the liquid and made a palm sized pill, feeding it to Shen Xian Hua.

"Hey, Xiao Bai Xue, if Long Hua got a break through and become a celestial beast, what will he look like in human form?" Heise stroked the beast's neck, secretly taking a look at its cultivation level.

Yun Ren Xie shot a glance at Long Hua, she have the feeling he is too familiar.

Heise turned serious all of a sudden, he looked up at Long Hua who is staring at Xiao Bai Xue. He sneered in his heart before speaking. "Long Hua, you've got wood attribute here. I guess you've lived for three hundred years already?"

"Mwo?" Yun Ren Xie tilted her head in curiosity. Her Long Hua is just three hundred years old and attained divine beast level already, its a great progress that no other beasts can grasp. Normally speaking, it'll take six hundred years for a beast to form a divine consciousness and be aware of everything like humans. After another three hundred years, the divine beast will ascend to celestial level wherein it can turn into human form. Five hundred years after, the beast will reach nirvana where they can be called immortals.

But for Long Hua to have this abnormal speed of progression, it might only take him fifty years to become a celestial beast. Sadly, Yun Ren Xie wont have the chance to see him.

"Hua'er...." her eyes turned teary, it made Shen Xian Hua and Heise unable to understand what's in her mind. "I might be gone when you become human." she cried and clung unto the beast's neck.

Shen Xian Hua felt touched, but what does she mean about that? Xiao Bai Xue's cultivation can keep her young and lively for hundred years, why would she mention it?

"Ah Xue, Ah Xue, dont be dramatic. Your cultivation can keep you into a hundred year old bag of bones." Heise teased the girl and got a fierce glare in return, he laughed warmly and pat her head in a gentle way.

"Senior Brother, I know you put something in that medicine." Yun Ren Xie frowned, there was a herb of yang burst on it.

"You've guessed right. I added the yin yang burst pearl that can triple the progress of Long Hua's cultivation and I know it will cause internal injuries, that is why, I used you blood."

"That means....."

"Crown Prince, do you intend to turn me into a celestial beast within a year?" Shen Xian Hua glanced at his disciple with pure coldness, Heise only smiled at him.

"That wont do." Heise shakes his head. "Long Hua is more than what Junior Sister can control. Its most likely, Xiao Bai Xue is the mere pet here."

"Not funny, Senior Brother." she cant comprehend what Heise is trying to say.

That night, Shen Xian Hua sat atop Azure Mountain located inside his sect, he is staring intently at the crescent moon, flaunting its beauty within the thin mist.

"Long Hua, who are you?" Heise stepped out of the darkness, the indifference in his eyes is visible as he locked his gaze on the white beast.

Shen Xian Hua did not speak, he gestured Heise to stand beside him.

"Jin Heise, your Shifu have known the way you look at her. Would you care to explain?"

Heise pondered for a bit, the original crown prince does express his love secretly to Xiao Bai Xue with kindness and being thoughtful. "This prince only took care of Junior Sister. Is there anything wrong?" he chuckled while crossing his legs to sit down.

The beast only glanced at him in silence before sighing. "If one day, Crown Prince find out that girl likes somebody else..." Shen Xian Hua stopped, giving a gander at the sect below the mountain where lights started to vanish. "I wonder what will Crown Prince do?"

"I......." Heise unknowingly clutched at his sleeves tightly. A flash of light emerged in his eyes but he calmed down quickly. "If she likes another man, who am I to intervene? Let her be then."

Unfortunately, Heise's heart feels stuffy as he said those. Will he really bear Xiao Bai Xue being with another man? What's more, the girl is identical to Bai Dongji who he once loved for a lifetime.

"I see." Long Hua stood up slowly, he flicked his large wings gracefully as he jumped down the mountain and flew towards the sect.

"W-wait!" Heise shouted in panic but the beast have already disappeared, its amused laugh made Heise annoyed. "Long Hua still hates me, ah. How will I go down? Azure Mountain is too high!" he cried, after all, climbing the mountain needs qi to counterattack Azure Mountain's abnormal gravity.

He is about to turn when a red piece of fabric fluttered in front of him. Heise abruptly caught it and read the letters.

Reversed phoenixes live longer than any other phoenix. Its life always based on grief and suffering, heart made of oblivion and thoughts filled with sympathetic schemes. However, it always believed in making mortal's life the better way.

Only one person can conquer the phoenix's heart in every lifetime, she would cherish and protect that person. There were theories saying a reverse phoenix can choose one soul to be its immortal lover, she would then exchange her whole immortality for that one soul whether it was a mortal or god.

Heise reached its end, his brows were furrowed when he found the end of the red fabric, burnt. Why does Long Hua left this letter to him? Also, Heise never heard of Reversed Phoenix being discovered yet......