Chapter 146: Longing Chulian

The moment Yun Ren Xie woke up, she found herself tied with chains. Her hands were clasped behing while being attached to a ball of metal and her ankles were restrained by metal chains that are pinned on the pillar. Her gaze were sharp when the tent entrance flapped open.

"Ah, foster aunt." Xiang Se walked inside with a smirking look, he went in front of Zhao Chulian before holding her chin upward. "What they had said is true, uncle Zihui did raise a fairy from that damned Zhao Family." he laughed with great amusement.

"Go to hell!" Yun Ren Xie is about to hit his stomach with her knee when Xiang Se evaded it, he furiously slapped her cheeks. She glared at him in anger. As the creator of this plane, she is being bullied by them!

"I actually thought you'd be a fragile concubine for me but this is unexpected. As much as I want to have you, you still need to suffer." Xiang Se gripped her neck tightly while his other hand is caressing Zhao Chulian's shoulder.

Yun Ren Xie started to feel disgust, she suddenly cough when Xiang Se tried to strangle her. With all the pain, Yun Ren Xie did not show any slight fear. His grip loosened as he chuckled.

"Zhao Xueye, no wonder uncle took care of you for seven years!" he went to the farthest part of the tent. "You are beautiful, much more beautiful than my wives and concubines! Uncle Zihui must have groomed you patiently as a bait for political marriage or either sexual pleasure." Xiang Se mockingly said, he opened a bottle of wine and took a sip on it.

"Dage isnt like you! He took care of me like how a brother should care for his sister! And my name is not Xueye!"

"Whatever you say, but I know him more than you who is an outsider. Xiang Zihui changed your name after he saved you from the massive fire that killed the Zhao Family." he sighed in a helpless way before turning to Zhao Chulian. "He hid it from you so you wont rebel, did you know Xiang Zihui had been your father's only student?"

Yun Ren Xie's eyes widened, she didnt know that piece of information. But why did Zhao Chulian's father tried to kill Xiang Zihui?

"Your shocked? Well, its expected." he drew near to her once more as he whispered beside Zhao Chulian's ear. "Xiang Zihui had suspected your father back then. He started to investigate his own teacher and I of course made a fake play. My brother Xiang Xuan had been persuaded by me to bribe Right Prime Minister Zhao. Xiang Xuan did and uncle's spies had relayed the wrong message. Your father had the whole money in his hands but he brought it back to Xiang Xuan. However, its already too late. I planted a spy in uncle Zihui's faction and that spy, gave a fake information of your father and Xiang Xuan's agreement to kill uncle."

"Uncle Zihui created a fake account of embezzled funds and gave it to Father Emperor. In the next second, Right Prime Minister Zhao had his noble title stripped off and even his head isnt spared. I knew uncle Zihui well, once theres a traitor in his faction will always remain a traitor. He even set the whole Zhao Family's estate into fire but eventually realized you were still inside. Zhao Xueye, you might be unable to recall but uncle had been your fiance ever since childhood. Maybe out of pity or your rumoured beauty, Xiang Zihui had cared for you. But the marriage alliance he promised to Right Prime Minister Zhao, it got dissolved."

Xiang Se moved back when he heard her sobs, he amusingly watched Zhao Chulian cry. "Really alluring." he clicked his tongue with a devious smile.

"Master." a shadow guard opened the tent, he quickly knelt. "Crown Prince Ye had come, there are no soldiers nearby within hundred li."

"Good. Zhao Xueye, its time to suffer." Xiang Se's last word carried a hint on happiness. "Take her to the woods!"

The shadow guard complied, he pulled Zhao Chulian outside the tent. Yun Ren Xie heard a shout on her side, she turned to that direction when she saw Yu Heng being held captive by a group of soldiers.

She is about to break free from the shadow guard when he knocked her unconscious.

On the other side, Xiang Zihui was riding a dark steed without any armor. He is all alone standing in front of his enemey's camp. A group of soldiers came out but there are no signs of Xiang Se. Suddenly, a girl in white hanfu got pushed roughly on the ground. Yu Heng got her hands tied behind while a piece of clothe got wrapped around her mouth. Her eyes were teary as she gazed at Xiang Zihui.

"Ah Heng...." he shot an assuring look on her. "Where is Xiang Se?" Xiang Zihui coldly asked, he unseathed the sword in his hand but refused to get off the steed.

"Prince Xiang Se had rushed to the capital, Emperor Yu had died in a massacre with his whole family." a general spoke up.

Xiang Zihui's grip on the sword tightened, what a heartless prince his nephew is! Just for the throne, Xiang Se assassinated the whole imperial family. To divide Xiang Zihui's attention, he had purposely created a small scale of secret army in the South Border adding on the fact there are barbarians in the Han Wei border (Han State and Wei State). The imperial brother Xiang Zihui got close with, Xiang Yu had died.

He restrained the urge to behead these ignorant mortals before him. As a respected immortal from the 36 layers of celestial sky in Heaven, it was quite unbearable for him. Born in a mortal body, he had no power to kill them all with just a wave of his hands.

The general in front of the army started to remove the cloth from Yu Heng's mouth. "Husband! They took Ah Lian in the woods! Xiang Se is planning to slowly kill her in that desolate place!" she shouted while struggling to move from the general's grasp. They forcefully made her stand up when a sword suddenly pierced through her abdomen.

She stood there in bewilderment. Yu Heng stared at Xiang Zihui without tears but her eyes were widened in surprise. Blood gushed out from the wound before she coughed heavily. Yu Heng had wished to have a family with Xiang Zihui but she died before it even happened. Originally, she thought he will consume the marriage with her that night in their wedding but Xiang Zihui told her he had no time for it. The nuptial wine ceremony hadnt been completed which meant the marriage isnt legal yet.

She is about to cry that night but he patiently coaxed her, Yu Heng didnt know why he is like that. But she had decided to wait for him patiently.

Xiang Zihui gritted his teeth, his hand trembled in anger. "Yu Heng!" he made the steed run towards the army, dark shadows started to move at his side. Jiang Yi Huai and Nian Feng had come with hundred assassins.