Chapter 72: Little Sun

Ever since he was fifteen, Fuyu started to develop a deeper understanding towards Yun Ren Xie. She wa sthere for him to buy new pairs of clothes everytime its damaged after a fight, she would encourage him to beat them up the next morning, standing in front of him, she also made him feel loved.

When he took revenge, he have decided to be the next monarch in the kitsune kingdom in order to shield Chisona Taiyo.

Fuyu leaned closer to her, placing his hand on top of her. Time went slow, gentle breeze made the wisteria petals fall.

Yun Ren Xie turned to her side, avoiding Fuyu. "Im going to stay her for three more weeks. Let's....."

"Accompany each other." Fuyu added. A slight disappointment flashed in his eyes. "You must be thinking of someone."

"Maybe." Yun Ren Xie sighed, her memories are still vague. But she knew someone, a man with the same looks as Li Feng Qi yet different attitude. She cant clearly describe what she felt, like she wanted to be with him and at the same time depart from that man for eternity. Heart full of regret and pain, she cant quite discern her own thoughts. "You just look like him for a bit."

"I see." Fuyu sneered at his self. "It must be Seimei."

"No." she retorted. Her mind telling it should be someone else with the name 'Shen' but her heart is racing for something called 'Zise'.

Fuyu raised a brow, if not Seimei then who? Is there a man in Taiyo's life before he was even born?

"Fuyu, forget about that. You only need to keep my last desire fulfilled." she managed to pull a smile.

He can only sigh. Fuyu cant get angry at such matters after all, Taiyo have been treating him like her real brother for ten years. Yes he was agrieved but when you love someone, you must let go pf the person in order to find happiness.

For three weeks, Fuyu kept her amused even though he have lots of works, she would also help him in case. Yun Ren Xie bid farewell to him at the first day of the fifth month.

Just as she stepped out of the demon realm and reached her estate, it was in chaos. All servants were kneeling in front of her, begging to hand down punishments.

"Where is he?"

None answered, she was even more frustrated. "M-Mistress, Young Master S-Seimei have been working under the Emperor along with his master, Kamo no Yasunori. H-However, Young Master Seimei havent returned yet from last weeks rescue at the border village of Kyoto."

I have a bad feeling about this...

"Young Miss! The Emperor have a letter for you!" a servant knocked at the estate's gate. She opened it personally and read the letter.

"Trapped in a cave....." she repeated, with a quick turn, Yun Ren Xie left her estate by teleporting herself inside a dark cave. She created her own torch and tried to find Seimei. Even though she knew using her skills will shorten her lifespan.

"Host is near." System gave her the direction until they reach a rock chamber where a pile of bones are located. She walked around it, there were some light purple orbs floating around while its scent is quite familiar for her.

"Nn....." a groan came in front of her. She knew it was Seimei and seems like he was in pain.

Yun Ren Xie stopped walking as she saw Seimei in red dyed cloth, he was leaning on the rock wall while clutching at his right torso, a small amount of blood coming out from his mouth. He is closing his eyes with furrowed brows and sweat were visible.

"System, check his condition."

"Host, Seimei got stabbed by a weapon at his right torso. He was unconscious and suffering fever with blood loss."

She sighed, Yun Ren Xie cant believe her trained male lead have undergone such pain. Holding Seimei's arm, they left the cave and went directly to his chamber, making him lay on his bed.

She removed Seimei's upper clothing and purified his severe injury by her healing spell. Yun Ren Xie knew he will wake up soon, but a demon losing blood will find a vessel for an alternative kind.

Just as she expected, Seimei woke up with a sharp gaze, his blue eyes gleaming in the pale-lighted room. He was craving for something, red.

"Seimei, are you feeling well?" Yun Ren Xie walked towards the bed.

He did not say a word and pulled her quickly, making her sit on his lap while his other hand is holding her waist and the other is on her shoulder. Seimei loosened her kimono, Chisona Taiyo's bare shoulder being exposed.

"Wait-"

Before she could even protest, Seimei have bitten her vital portal located on her shoulder. She was in extreme pain, after all, who'd like your blood vessels being sucked?

"S-Seimei, stop it!" she weakly protested and tried moving but he tightened his grip at her. Yun Ren Xie felt she will pass out soon, too much blood being drank by him. "Hurts..... stop...."

She can only bit her lip to restrain her painful grunts and he finally let go. Yun Ren Xie weakly leaned on Seimei.

The young man felt satisfied as his strength got restored however, he felt something is wrong. Glancing at the person in his arms, he wanted to commit suicide in guilt.

"D-damn you, kid....." she gritted her teeth, anytime now her rationality will fade for a few hours.

System, help me here!

Host should start refining yang energies for warmth and yin for the balance of your feminine stature, that way, you can escape this crisis.

"Sei....mei, help me get up." Yun Ren Xie can barely speak, her chest feels stuffy and hard to breath.

He carefully assessed her in a meditating position, she closed her eyes to start gaining more strength. "If Senior Sister needs anything, I'll be waiting outside." Seimei said before arranging his clothes then left his chamber.

Thinking of what he did, Seimei leaned at the red pillar outside while closing his sight in frustration. Even though the lamp's light were pale, there is still a visible touch of pink on his cheeks.

"Host, Tanabata is about to come. How are you going to make the main villain and male lead to be close?" System asked while Yun Ren Xie is still breathing heavily after the meditation.

"Fuyu wont covet his promise. Only Seimei is the problem. I still dont know whether he trust me or not. What's more, Yasunori is reincarnated so there's a chance everything will get messier this time."

System let out a small laugh. "Host, do you know that taking advantage of one's emotions can lead to victory?"

"Mm." she nodded. "But at the same time, tragedy worser than Heaven's tribulation."

"Will Host take the gamble?"

Yun Ren Xie fell silent then pulled the quilt over her. "Are you saying Seimei-"

"Indeed."

"But we've only been together for a year! We hardly speak to each other, just how?"

"His liking towards Host isnt that high, still not the strongest emotion, pure love. Seimei is still at its beginning process."

Yun Ren Xie pondered, its good if Seimei have liked her but just as System said, she need to take advantage of it in order to save Fuyu.