Chapter 90: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

Without much restraint, Yun Ren Xie sped up and went ahead to the Zhu Courtyard where Shen Xian Hua is living. She is worried, her mission might fail! Leaving them both alone, wont this cause the history to repeat itself?

She soon found the Zhu Courtyard nearby, good thanks that there are no guards around. Yun Ren Xie entered and a 'splendid' sight made her stop.

Xiao Bai Xue have never got inside this courtyard before, now that Yun Ren Xie have seen it, she was too shock. Wisteria trees were everywhere, some were still covered in a thin layer of snow while others havent. It was still the first month of the year, why would they bloom like this?

It was as if she have experienced this before but it can only hurt her more, trying to take a grasp at the blurry images in her head. One of them is a girl sitting underneath while drinking wine, a man's voice calling out the name Bai Xue Wangji ( White Snow to Forget). And the most vivid is a young Shen Xian Hua (Deity's Perfect Flower) intimately embracing her from behind while she is crying, shouting the name Bai Dongji (White Winter) with grief.

Yun Ren Xie snapped out of her dazed thoughts, shaking her head in disagreement. Just who is the girl that looked the same as her? Even more similar to Fang Ye Xue and her original looks, Xiao Bai Xue also resemble the woman.....

Could this be a coincident?

System on the other side, stood up anxiously as more memories flooded him. He is once a prince who is doted on by Queen Mother of the West and Jade Emperor along with his ninth brother and that is the only recollection he has. But this is the first time, accompanying his new Host made him remember one of his past lifetime.

The girl continued to find where her Shifu and Senior Brother is, she soon heard the sound of qin being played. Even more, it was a song of indirect confession.

Withered for half of the year

My Emperor must have forgotten

Promises that the wisterias have witnessed

That day, everything bloomed perfectly

But as month passed by

They've died with regrets

Do you wish to meet me once more?

Or end my heartfelt loss?

In panic, she moved faster and headed at another small chamber where a refreshing lotus pond is and bamboo forest behind. The lotuses were all white and emitted a cold aura that was familiar to Yun Ren Xie.

Just as she turned, Shen Xian Hua is playing his zither at an open parlour while sitting beside him is Heise who would often speak to him.

Her heart shook, have they started to like each other? Then there's only one way to remove their attachment!

She arrived in front of the parlour with darkened face, from time to time, glaring accusingly at the smirking Heise.

"Shifu, you look quite intimate with Senior Brother ah." she said without thinking of the consequences.

"Is Junior Sister jealous?" Heise almost let out a laugh, seeing her gloomy appearance do lifted his mood.

Yun Ren Xie did not speak but let out a snort before sitting beside Shen Xian Hua who is unresponsive the whole time. "Shifu, can I play the guqin?"

He nodded, moving the zither to Xiao Bai Xue who's eyes were glowing. She played a very familiar melody but the lyrics were not visible enough to discern.

Heise watched her intently, it brought him back to the time when he was still a disciple of the previous sect leader in his Dragon Sect. He was just a young teenager back then who knows to frolick around all day until he met Bai Dongji, an immortal like beauty that was hidden in the world.

They started to fall inlove with each other as time pass by and she would often play a zither song to him. However, within five years of seeing each other, Bai Dongji never mentioned where she is living not until he followed her secretly and entered a new realm where it was like living within the Upper Realm.

He then heard an exquisite zither song and followed the trace, leading him in a large estate where wisteria are blooming perfectly. That is when he saw another beauty, much alluring than Bai Dongji but they have some similarities when it comes to their faces. The girl was silent even though she knew he is there, after the song was played, she looked at him without much emotion.

"You are not qualified for my sister." her voice is soothing but the coldness can be traced. With just a sway of her hand, Heise was pulled out of the realm, never finding it over again and Bai Dongji vanished without a trace.

A year later, she appeared before him, vowing to marry him and run away. But he was already the sect leader that time, they never married in fear of being found out by her sister. Bai Dongji feared her sister so much that she'd cry if one day her sister will find them however, she never mentioned that girl's name.

"I never know playing zither is this great!" Yun Ren Xie wanted to play more one song then glanced at her Shifu who is smiling gently, her gaze then settled to Heise who is in deep thoughts while looking at her for a long time. She then remembered another song from her memories but not clear of the origin.

Wisteria petals fell to the ripples of river water

Such beauty who unconditionally got along

Who am I to intervene in this fantasy of love?

The great deity of life and death

Would I rather play along with them?

Or use my gentle breeze as a suppression?

Dear gentle river water in front of me

I now forbid the petal to flow with you naturally

Heise suddenly felt an impulse to fear Xiao Bai Xue. This song, it was what Bai Dongji's sister played to him hundred years ago!

He stared at her with a bit shock expression, just who is Xiao Bai Xue? Isnt she a reincarnated person like him? Or was it..... Bai Dongji's sister is Xiao Bai Xue's past lifetime?

"Xue'er, where did you learn this song?" Shen Xian Hua suddenly turned serious.

"I dont know. It was like this song is part of me?" even Yun Ren Xie have no idea where this song came from but when she is playing it, her heart carried annoyance and anger. What she only know is that, the lyrics within the song is suitable for severing Shen Xian Hua and Heise's love.

She did not notice her change of mood as she often take a peek at Heise who is looking at the ice lotuses. Something soft and warm got pressed on her forehead, only to see Shen Xian Hua's beautiful face close to her while his forehead is touching her's. His eyes were closed but the long lashes trembled, even his delicate eyebrows furrowed slightly. The sweet fragrance of lotus invaded her nostrils.

"Xue'er, you dont have a fever. Why did you let out yang energies?" Shen Xian Hua slowly opened his eyes, still looking naive and innocent.

"S-Shifu, this......" Yun Ren Xie stammered then lowered her head to avoid his clear dark eyes.

"I must have been merciless to grant you thirty strikes of lightning tribulation." he sighed, standing up and leaving the parlour.

Heise just drank tea while admiring the lotus pond, of course, he did not miss the curious glances of Xiao Bai Xue on him.

________________

Hai, qin ai de duzhemen (Hi my dear readers)! Updates will go back to normal so I wont publish four chapter each time we hit additional 1k reads. Also, Author will visit my province for the vacay next week wherein the signal there is scarce, I dont know if I'd be able to update until June.....