Chapter 86: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

"Shifu! I want to fight with Miss Honglian!" Yun Ren Xie exclaimed, her grey eyes brimming with happiness as if it was the greatest wish she wanted to conquer. Shen Xian Hua only smiled gently but reluctant to let her fight Honglian, this disciple of him is two ranks lower than Long Youya's priced student.

"Miss Honglian, my Xue'er will be in your care." he turned to his enemies, staring with Long Youya.

The cave is not small at all, it is wide enough for hundreds of people measuring its width. With Shen Xian Hua's wood attribute, he created lots of grass on the cave's wall where the fireflies gathered and lighted the whole place brightly.

Yun Ren Xie sneered, she looked up at the eighteen year old Honglian. "Senior Sister, please be gentle to this girl.". After speaking, yielding the sword Xiao Bai Xue often used which is a gift she received from her Shifu at the age of ten. It was thin yet sharp, not short nor long but enough to reach an enemy accurately. It was made of ice but glowed into a blooming red as if blood was within it.

Honglian snorted at such basic swordsmanship and did not brother to move but she did not expect the girl to disappear before her, she quickly used her divine consciousness to find where she is but to no avail, no spiritual essence can be traced.

"Behind." a soft whisper tickled her ear and Honglian quickly looked back to hit the target but there is no one in sight. Suddenly, she felt something hard hitting her knee, making her fall to the ground.

Turning around, her round peach eyes widened in shock to see the tip of the sword only a centimeter away from her cheeks.

"Why..... Why did you not finish me?" she asked, in her view, every woman wished to see her downfall in order to take her position, but this girl before her.....

"Senior Sister, I am not as scheming as you think. Shifu told me not to lower myself like those cultivators who killed in order to get benefit." Yun Ren Xie smiled, she retrieved her sword in her spatial ring then reached out her hands in front of Honglian. "Besides, I love beautiful things the most!"

Honglian was stunned, she stared at Xiao Bai Xue to find any suspicious detail in her eyes but she can't discern anything. She turned around and let the girl pull her up.

"So that means you also like your Shifu?" Honglian returned a warm smile.

Xiao Bai Xue stiffened then quickly looked at another direction but her ears and neck were im the shade of red.

"Alright, its fun teasing you.Since you have defeated this girl, you have the place as the number one beauty. So young but strong. I like it."

"Miss Honglian misunderstood!" Yun Ren Xie waved her hands. "I only wanted to have a spar with Miss Honglian but not the title."

"Your Junior....." Ming was stunned at how humble an unambitious Xiao Bai Xue is. Everyone have dreamed to be at the top but she rejected the offer!

"She liked to live simply." the crown prince proudly said.

On the other side, Long Youya raised a brow before facing Shen Xian Hua. "I never know you'd find her, she is still the same even after three hundred years." he sighed.

Shen Xian Hua just stood there silently, staring at Xiao Bai Xue who is approaching him with a brimming smile.

"Shifu, I won! Are we going to continue inside?"

Shen Xian Hua did not smile rather turned back and waved his sleeves, the grass turned into ashes as the fireflies scattered like a jade being broke into thousands of pieces.

Yun Ren Xie pondered why would he do that? Why would Shen Xian Hua treat her coldly after winning a match?

She looked at Heise who grabbed her wrist, he was shaking his head in disapproval then glanced at their Shifu's departing figure.

"Before you became Shifu's disciple, he never liked women who are violent and proud. Most likely, he wanted us to stay humble." Heise then walked forward so Yun Ren Xie have to follow him.

Long Youya did not speak either as he continued to stare at Xiao Bai Xue. The pain in the past, he can never forget about it now that the girl who looked like his beloved appeared. He can't help but curse Shen Xian Hua for making the first move, again.

As Yun Ren Xie's group got deeper into the cave, she wondered if the immortal Heise will reincarnate to the crown prince's body. Unless something happens to the crown prince to cause his death.

She took a gander at their surroundings, the walls have holes when a pair of blue eyes glimmered in the darkness.

"S-Senior Brother...." Yun Ren Xie tugged at Heise's clothe then pointed at the large dark chamber where she saw the eyes.

Heise suddenly turned tense as he pulled Yun Ren Xie close to him, but it was already too late. The only way to save her is to sacrifice himself.

A monarch beast came out of the chamber and spat hundreds of fine needles. Heise have to use his power to block all the attack, however, a needle still struck his shoulder.

Shen Xian Hua quickly used his attribute to create a large pit and the beast sank into the ground unwillingly with large crystal roots blocking all its way. He worriedly glanced at both his disciples, only to see the unconscious Heise while Xiao Bai Xue is trying all means to eradicate the poison.

"Xue'er...." he helplessly said, a monarch beast's poison can kill cultivators within few minutes. "Heise wont survive."

As if it was the most painful declaration she heard, Xiao Bai Xue faced her Shifu with pleading eyes. "Shifu! Please save Senior Brother!"

He sighed before taking Xia Bai Xue's wrist, creating a small cut as the blooming red blood dropped to the ground. Shen Xian Hua chanted a spell, afterwards, an enticing red chrysanthemum popped out from the ground. Yun Ren Xie's wound healed immediately.

"Crush the petals and drop every juice into his mouth."

Xiao Bai Xue obediently did what she is told to, she squeezed the flower hard that lots of red liquid poured from it and entered Heise's throat.

"Let's rest in this chamber for the night." Shen Xian Hua gathered the fireflies once more as he entered the empty chamber.

Heise's body levitated on the air, the three of them comfortably rested at the chamber for the night.

Shen Xian Hua created fire to warm them but Yun Ren Xie patiently watched over Heise where they both leaned at the wall, far from the fireplace.

He would often stare at Xiao Bai Xue then frowned, standing up to remove his outer robe. Shen Xian Hua placed it on top of her and Heise.

..........................

The darkness suffocated him, he can't hear, feel, smell,sense and see anything when the sound of a crackling fire woke him up. Something soft and warm is beside him. Heise finally opened his eyes in confusion, looking around him.

He was taken aback to see a beauty beside him while holding his arms tightly, a white cotton robe is wrapped around them. Just where is he? Who is this girl?

The only thing Heise remembered is, he died from the hand of his lover, Bai Dongji.

Heise stared at the girl, the soft lump on her body made him frown. Tonight will really be unbearable for him......