Chapter 96: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

Looking back,
The place where the flower flickered under the bright moon
Looking up,
The incarnation of the red lotus
For whom were those willowy sleeves fluttered?
Looking back,
Suddenly turned around the blue stone steps
Its still at the waterside where the beautiful pavilion is

Yun Ren Xie danced with all her heart, she felt good being drunk as all her bashfulness dispersed. However, there was something in her heart, encouraging her to sing this song.

Looking back,
The grace of the lotus was painted in vermillion
Years have passed,
Vaguely remembered the melody
The moment I danced for you
Looking back,
In the coming year
To blame the fault on my lovesickness again
Its still at the waterside where the beautiful pavilion is

You are the one who wore the white clothes as before
I dressed in the red skirt as ever
I am the one who tasted the bitterness of longing
I started to dance for you
I am the one who loved but hesitated
You stood still at the place
Its still at the waterside where the beautiful pavilion is

As before,
i leaned on you and together we reminisced about the dance in those days
The red lotus tears left behind two streaks
Wanted to say something but nothing came out
As before,
It is you who were ethereal like a red mist in the distance
Its still at the waterside where the beautiful pavilion is

Shen Xian Hua listened patiently at the mesmerizing song of Xiao Bai Xue. She would often raise her hands gracefully to meet the gentle coat of the dim moonlight. The lotus danced  with elegance to her every soothing lyrics as accompaniment. No grief, no mourning, it was empty. Not even a hint of emotion. Shen Xian Hua creased his brows.

Who is the one that wore the white dress as before?
Who dressed the red skirt as ever?
Who is the person that played the zither and sang the ode to red lotus?
And who is seen to have the dance?
Who is the person that loved but hesitated?
Half of the pond has withered away
Its still at the waterside where the beautiful pavilion is......

"Hua'er....." Xiao Bai Xue turned to face the distant beast. Something flashed in her thoughts, a golden phoenix hairpin, ice lotus slowly withering away, the shouts and cries of eight princes, a phoenix dying with grief. "Have you watched enough?"

It was like Shen Xian Hua is drawn back to his past, he stiffened but managed to turn and leave the sect. Yun Ren Xie felt her assumptions were right all along. Long Hua is her Shifu, the girl in every memories flushing to her thoughts looked identical with Xiao Bai Xue and it might gave Shen Xian Hua a huge blow.

What Yun Ren Xie cant understand, what are those? She have forgotten most of them but the afflicted recollection she has is when Shen Xian Hua coldly killed numerous righteous cultivator, following his Master, Bai Xue Wangji's step.

What amazed her more is that, Shen Xian Hua is originally a beast that cultivated for three hundred years under Bai Xue Wangji's guidance.

Shen Xian Hua only returned after a week, he went somewhere else and forced himself to turn back to his human form, thus, his recuperation period have extended.

He meekly stood at the entrance of Azure Immortal Sect and Elder Qian quickled sensed his presense. However, when he arrived to open the mystical gates of the sect, he caught a glimpse of pure white robe which made him stop and went to his study instead. He knew that only Xiao Bai Xue and Jin Heise are allowed to wear the pure white uniform.

Yun Ren Xie finally reached to her destination where she stood nearby the weak looking Shen Xian Hua. He is breathing heavily with flushed red cheeks, even though he is a bit disarray, Shen Xian Hua still possess a deity-like appearance.

His thoughts went derranged and eyesight getting blurry but before he fell, two slender pair of arms supported him. "Xiao.... Bai Xue, you-"

"Shifu needs a rest after two weeks of absence. I'll help Shifu to his room." Yun Ren Xie used her concerned tone and teleported them to the Zhu Courtyard.

When she let Shen Xian Hua lay on his bed, the warmth of his body made her stop moving. She never thought.....

"Shifu, you are drunk. And why.... why is there an aphrodisiac in your body?"

He pressed his lips altogether before covering his whole body with the quilt. It did not help him as the heat in his body increased. "Xue'er, get me some medicine from Elder Xu."

Yun Ren Xie did not speak but nodded, leaving the chamber and went out to find their Medical Elder Xu.

Meanwhile, Shen Xian Hua started to loosen his robes and abruptly threw it somewhere else. He knitted his brows and sat upright on the bed with his legs crossed. Shen Xian Hua let both his arms rest atop his knee, taking a gander around him with sharp gazes. His hair were untied yet still, Shen Xian Hua looked quite ethereal.

"Shifu! I got the medicine!" Yun Ren Xie stepped inside the chamber while holding a bowl of herbal soup. She sat beside him and handed the ceramic bowl however, Shen Xian Hua only stared at it before he looked up at the girl.

Her skin is snow white, eyelashes were long and thick with the colour of winter along with her long hair. Most of all, the silver iris of Xiao Bai Xue resembled a pure effloresce beast. His gaze settled on her red plump lips as his heart beats faster.

"Shifu, your medicine." Yun Ren Xie moved the bowl and blocked his sight with it. She knew he is under the influence of drugs that is why, Yun Ren Xie should help him restrain his desires. That Elder Xu did not bother to meet her up outside his study and the disciples of him said he was out on a mission. Yun Ren Xie made her own medicine instead with the use of her blood.

Shen Xian Hua grabbed her arm that was holding the bowl and drew his face closer to her. "Xue'er, why did you put your blood?"

The girl can smell his lotus fragrance that almost intoxicated her along with the reek of alcohol. "Shifu, stop this and drink the medicine already before it turns cold." she frowned at him and tried to pull her arm but Shen Xian Hua did not plan to let go.

"Call me Eigth......"

Yun Ren Xie went silent for a while and sighed. "Fine..... Eigth, consume this or I will force you."

Shen Xian Hua nodded like a child and took the bowl, drinking the whole bitter soup with one gulp. "Xue'er, get me some confection, the lotus flavor." he spoke like a spoilt child, making Yun Ren Xie's lips twitch.

"Alright. Eigth should stay here and wait. I'd go buy those." she sighed once more and left the Azure Immortal Sect.

Shen Xian Hua inhaled sharply while his hands turned to fists. He nearly lost himself! For the second time already, he should not repeat the same mistake years ago.....