Chapter 76: Little Sun

Yun Ren Xie pulled herself closer to Yasunori and let her hands hold unto his neck, baiting herself for the snake behind him. She is about to stop the kiss when he viciously bit her lip, closing her eyes in pain but she can't push him, the snake is getting closer to them!

"Senior Sister!"

A familiar voice made her eyes widen in shock, Seimei ran at their direction and went behind Yasunori who just let go of her. Grabbing the snake before throwing it away, Yun Ren Xie saw that he got bitten.

"Seimei!" she was troubled, pushing Yasunori at the side and rushing at Seimei.

Yun Ren Xie quickly held Seimei's wrist where the snake bit him, sucking the poison out.

After spitting the darkened blood out of Seimei's vital portal, she knew something is wrong about it. "This....." she worriedly glanced at Yasunori who is at the side.

"Seimei, Im sorry." Yun Ren Xie turned at him before letting go of his arm, looking at his features, Seimei is slowly turning into a kitsune and the snake earlier isnt a vessel for poison but full of demon sanity. Without any hesitation, she gripped his wrist forcefully which draw Seimei's focus on her with confusion as Yasunori knocked him unconscious.

Yun Ren Xie slowly sat down and leaned on the wisteria while Seimei is laying down, his head resting on her lap. "Taiyo, what are you planning to do?" Yasunori asked. His heart feels unsteady.

She just fell silent and placed her right palm on top of Seimei's crossed hands while the other is caressing the streaks of silvery white hair. "Removing his demonic blood." she did not bother to look at Yasunori and drew her humanity to Seimei.

"Is everything all right?" Yasuna just came when he heard a scream. He saw Chisona Taiyo with closed eyes while holding Seimei who is unconscious. Glancing at his friend, Yasunori have furrowed brows.

"Yasuna, if I tell you Miss Taiyo is from the demon race, will you stay calm?" Yasunori suddenly spoke. His eyes werent even looking at Yasuna.

He fell silent for a moment before speaking. "I wont be surprised. When she show up I already felt something is different about her." Yasuna sat down at the green coat of leaves while facing the wisteria tree. "No worries, she havent done anything wrong yet so I wont make any moves. She is so kind actually, to be able to go against her kin, its quite a blessing for us."

Yasunori clenched his fists. He was also getting more flushed after Chisona Taiyo's treatment to Seimei. This never happened before, in his past lives, the history keeps repeating and  Chisona Taiyo never adopted Seimei nor cared for him like her brother. In his second reincarnation, he found out that Chisona Taiyo kept Seimei safe from the demons but when he repeatedly removed their past moments, Seimei have grown up ruthless and even killed her. Will that happen again? Now that their memories were still locked deep in their hearts, will Seimei and Chisona Taiyo's fate repeat?

Yun Ren Xie opened her eyes wide and the fishy taste of blood surged from her throat. The process is too much painful than the last now that she have weakened and only have two months to live.

She held her sleeves high and covered her mouth, the blood came out of her lips and stained her light blue kimono.

"Taiyo!" Yasunori rushed at her side then she fainted in his arms.

"What just happened?" even Yasuna was in panic. He is about to get close with Yasunori when Seimei coughed numerous times before opening his eyes. Yasuna gently pat his  back to ease his pain, he too is worried about his foster son.

Seimei glanced at Chisona Taiyo, blood were slowly dripping down from her red lips until her chin, even her wide blue sleeves were dyed red.

.........................................

Yun Ren Xie was awaken by a sound of someone yelling. She can't quite understand until she slightly opened her eyes.

"If not for you, will Sister still be like this?"

"Fuyu, I admit my mistakes. If you think of me as a leverage for her, then I'll gladly leave both of you. But may I ask? Why do you hate me that much?"

A cold laugh came from the other side, the familiar pressure made Yun Ren Xie harder to breath. "Ask your clan about it. Maybe you'd feel guilty until it haunts you to death!"

"Then its just better if you'd kill me other than knowing the truth you are speaking off!"

"Kill you? Sister would make my life a hell if I do. Abe Seimei, do you even know her last wish is?"

Silence......

The algid room made Yun Ren Xie shiver, Fuyu and Seimei are just fighting over her trivial matters but she can feel their hatred. "She didnt tell you? Hahaha!" Fuyu laughed once more as he pat Seimei's shoulder.

"Fuyu?" Yun Ren Xie managed to speak however, it was a weak voice. Just one word made her cough violently.

"Sister!" both of them anxiously made their way towards her but Fuyu is a lot faster, he helped Yun Ren Xie sit up while making her lean on his shoulder.

"Drink this water." Fuyu used his power to levitate a cup of water then giving it to Chisona Taiyo.

"Where is Seimei?" she asked without even drinking water, her last attempt to cure his whole demon blood failed and it backfired her severely. She can't help but worry for him. Also, she just heard Seimei's voice but he isnt inside the room.

Fuyu grit his teeth and lightly setting the cup of water at the table. "He is at the Abe Estate. Still fine, there's no need to worry."

"Fuyu...." Yun Ren Xie knew he is lying but can't do anything. "Then why are you here? Is everything well at the demon realm?"

"Sister, please stop this already. Your killing yourself!" he stood up and brushed his hand all over his silvery white hair in frustration. "Why do you need to do this? Your just shortening your life!"

Instead of lowering her gaze, Yun Ren Xie frowned. Who is he to tell her what she needs to do? She have planned everything towards her success and sacificing herself is the most accurate method to bring the plot in its demise. She'd kill Bijin first before Seimei dies like the original story. Keeping the male lead alive and killing the treacherous Bijin is her last goal for finishing the main mission.

"Fuyu, I need to compensate for Seimei's past since.... I made that mistake years ago. It was me who is at fault here, not him." she reasoned out which is half true. Her mistake resulted in Hana Shiroi's death....

Yun Ren Xie is still hesitating whether to tell it to Seimei that it was her who caused his mother's early departure on Earth. Also, Chisona Taiyo was muddle headed at that time that she nearly committed another sin.

However, the fate of Seimei still revolves since Bijin is still alive who, in the near future, would reveal the past.