Chapter 102: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

Ding An looked at Xiao Bai Xue in full surprise, she never thought it would turn out this way since she is only asking for one ice lotus!

"Xue meimei, but-"

"Its fine for me. I still got lots of ice lotus here! I filled every five interspatial ring I brought with two hundred pieces in case Long Hua craves for more!" Yun Ren Xie shoved the ring to Ding An in a gentle way, she suddenly sneezed then turned to her back.

Shen Xian Hua smiled bitterly in his heart, his disciple just said she picked a few hundred at most but it turns out to be thousands! He stared at her back with a piercing cold gaze, Yun Ren Xie happened to feel it as she looked back with a slight panicked face.

Yun Ren Xie retrieved her gaze and smiled nervously at Ding An. The truth why she is bringing so much of it is that, even she is starting to crave for more of it as she cooked each flowers into a mouth watering confection. She even started experimenting how to cook it in different ways but Yun Ren Xie is not the kind of girl who knows cooking. Most of the time in the real world, Yun Ren Xie have maids around her to cook her own meals. She would have known how to cook delicacies if she learned them diligently since all she knew is to laze around and let other meddle with their business.

"Xue meimei! Thank you so much!" Ding An sniffed, she clung on Yun Ren Xie more tightly. The other girl felt uncomfortable since Ding An is a tall young lady, she needs to tiptoe slightly just to catch up with her.

"Its nothing. Shifu wont mind anyway, hehe....." Yun Ren Xie showed a wry smile when another cold sensation crawled all over her skin. Shen Xian Hua must be feeling irritated right now...

"Xue meimei, I have been hearing more about this Sect Leader Hua as an outstanding sect master but I always wonder what he looked like!"

She glanced at Ding An with a curious look, Yun Ren Xie saw the spark in her eyes which made her brew another plan in her mind. "Eh? Can jiejie tell an example?" she smiled from ear to ear.

"Hmm..... Like, Sect Leader Hua is refined with a gentle temperament of a deity! He is as beautiful as women that even men fell head over heels for him! My Senior Sister even said Sect Leader Hua is a ruthless cultivator when it comes to war that from a benign deity he can also turn into a god of war!" Ding An spoke honestly with all her heart, her almond eyes sparked endlessly and both Yun Ren Xie and Shen Xian Hua can guess she is starting to daydream.

It was normal for Shen Xian Hua's name to be well known from every part of the land, his sect is the strongest righteous cultivators that he established on his own or perhaps, that is what everyone thought of the Azure Immortal Sect's origin. Both men and women chased him tirelessly but he kept quite secluded to avoid their attentions. However, Yun Ren Xie never expected for the second beauty of cultivation to have taken a liking on him!

Shen Xian Hua heard a sigh beside him, he turned his attention to Baise. "My Master is really naive even though she grew up in a dark environment. Master An is foolishly in love to that feminine sect leader."

"Why naive?"

"Long Hua, you must not know how I felt about Master An for Xiao Bai Xue seems like a carefree girl." Baise shakes her head, she knew Long Hua wont understand. "My Master is naive to fall in love to someone who is impossibly able to reciprocate. She will only end up broken at the end of the day."

"Oh." Shen Xian Hua half heartedly responded. He knew how hard it felt for he also fell to someone else but for years of waiting, she never returned the love he wished.

"Its fortunate for you that Xiao Bai Xue still have'nt found a lover. If she does, I'm telling you, she will either fail her duties or encased in fantasy for a long time."

Shen Xian Hua started to ponder, his pace slowed down. What Baise said is true, Xiao Bai Xue will fail her duties if she foolishly loved someone else, it could be either the man will use her or love her wholeheartedly that she will only focus her attention to him. On the other side, if she end up like Ding An, Xiao Bai Xue will be surrounded by dreams of having that man by her side even though its impossible and the result is, she will be broken for years!

Of course he cant bear to see her crying one day, Shen Xian Hua can only do two things, either prevent her from loving another man or let he, himself make her fall for him. But the last option is rather absurd, who have heard of a teacher and disciple having an intimate relationship? It will just look immoral to other's eyes.

On the other side, Yun Ren Xie is starting to scheme on her Shifu, how will she make Ding An and Shen Xian Hua meet? Will she create a date for them? Introduce Ding An to him purposely? Or just lock them both inside a chamber to make the job easier? If Shen Xian Hua were to know her thoughts, even he, an experienced cultivator doesnt know how to react.

(Author Li: Yun Ren Xie, your being shameless here (ಥ_ಥ) )

While pondering deeply with her weird smile, Yun Ren Xie never paid attention to her surroundings when Ding An let go of her arms as she bumped to another person.

It was like she hit an iron wall instead from its sturdiness that she fell backward. Yun Ren Xie wanted to cry for it'll be an emberassing moment as she called out for Long Hua's name.

"Master!" the beast hurried his steps but he is still a bit late.

Yun Ren Xie was pulled back into a hard chest, the man held her waist as a support and she can feel his cold palm.

Everyone around them gapes in shock, the whole battle arena went silent at the sight in the middle of the venue. Even at the highest stage, their sharp eyes can see what is happening.

Shen Xian Hua narrowed his eyes, the man who held Xiao Bai Xue in his embrace is wearing a bamboo hat with a veil covering his face but the golden dragon robes of the man is enough for him to recognize who the person is. Even though he is acquainted with that person, Shen Xian Hua felt frustrated at the sight.

"Junior Sister, we've finally met." the man's captivating voice resounded in Yun Ren Xie's ears as she raised her head in shock.

"Crown Prince Heise!" she can guess, Yun Ren Xie still know who is the owner of that voice even with the dark veil covering his face.

At a certain spot from the highest stage, Honglian stared at the figures in the middle of the arena. Beside her is a girl as tall as Ding An but a long dark veil covered her whole body.

"Oh, how sad. Miss Honglian, I told you she will snatch him away." the girl laughed heartily.