Chapter 95: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

"Ah Xue! Ah Xue!" a core disciple came running towards Xiao Bai Xue's courtyard. He is just at the same age as Heise, also the renowned bestfriend of the crown prince, Qin Heng.

"Yes Brother Heng?" Yun Ren Xie raised her head and lowered the scriptures in her hand, her back leaning on Long Hua's body.

"Brother Heise is about to leave, why wont you see him off?" he asked, gasping for air.

"Eh? Are the elders not there?" she innocently said. Since Immortal Heise have taken over her senior brother's body, what is there to show?

"Aiyah! You should come and see!" Qin Heng really have a troubled face as he pulled the lazy Xiao Bai Xue outside the sect.

"Brother Heng, dont you have anything important to attend?" she frowned but she heard are long sigh.

They've reached the outer gates of Azure Immortal Sect, where the huge statues of dark phoenix are standing. It is the symbol of Azure Immortal Sect but the untold story of it crossed Yun Ren Xie's thoughts, the phoenix is somewhat familiar to her. As she stared at it for a long time while walking, an image flashed through her mind.

"Burn them."

"Master, your not afraid the-"

"Shen Xian Hua, are you listening?"

"Y-yes Master."

"Good, this sect will be yours. Im leaving the mortal world in your hands."

Flames.....

Yun Ren Xie felt her chest tightened, the woman is too heartless. She looked back at the Azure Immortal Sect, the sect mentioned by the mysterious girl is a bit identical with this sect. And what's more, Shen Xian Hua called the girl 'Master'.

"Ah Xue, what are you dazing about?" Qin Heng interrupted her thoughts when they stopped at a certain spot where an imperial carriage is.

"Why are we here?" Yun Ren Xie stared at the imperial carriage nearby, it was made of golden dragons with exquisite carvings and a high quality curtain. The steeds were a breed only the royal family can afford. It was no use to guess who is inside the extravagant carriage.

"Xue'er!" Heise's smile reached his ears, he quickly got down the carriage and encased the girl in his arms. "I thought you wont come see me for the last time." a trace of happiness can be heard from his voice.

"S-Senior Brother, I cant breathe....."

Tha young man did not speak but tightened his hold instead. "Come, I'll show you something." Heise is unable to restrain himself, pulling the girl to an unknown place.

Yun Ren Xie glanced at her surroundings with interest, the field is all made up of white poppies.

"Bai Dongji." she heard Heise call out that name again, at first, Yun Ren Xie was hesitant to look but eventually turned around. "Do you like it?"

"Immortal Heise, how do you know I like this flowers?" Yun Ren Xie plucked one, it was not her who loved this white poppies but the original Xiao Bai Xue.

"Because you are still her." Heise stepped forward and cupped the girl's face gently. He made their forehead meet while closing his eyes. "Even if you dont remember, it was me who always gave you white poppies everytime we depart during our younger days."

The girl only blinked in response, not understanding what he meant. "Senior Brother, Im Xiao Bai Xue." Yun Ren Xie answered.

Heise stiffened and stepped back, "This is goodbye then." he smiled gently, raising his hand to place a flower at Xiao Bai Xue's ear. "Tell Shifu I wont be able to come back, Father Emperor is already planning to pass the throne."

"Your still young! Even Emperor Jin Shan is healthy! How can he pass the throne to you?" she retorted.

"You'd know soon enough. If you wish to see me one day, Shifu should be beside you in order to avoid the royal family's wrath."

"Sect Leader Heise, what do you know that I dont?" she feels something is wrong about the plot. First, Shen Xian Hua did not appear after the mission for a week. Second, Immortal Heise turned his attention to Xiao Bai Xue. And third, the Emperor is calling for Heise's presense a year earlier unlike the plot.

"Forget it." he smiled blandly. "Its good that you still like this flowers, lets go back." Heise suppressed the envy in his heart, what Long Hua have told him three days ago made him restless. What if its true? An engravement of deep pain is forever placed in his heart but who is he to stop her loving someone?

Their first lifetime together have proved incompatability in their red string of fate. He, An Heise, vowed not to love Bai Dongji again.

"Master, your drunk." Long Hua stared at Xiao Bai Xue's pale silhouette. The moon is already high, giving a dim light inside the wooden pavilion where Xiao Bai Xue and Jin Heise often bicker. A gentle breeze passed by, making each white lotus shook gracefully.

Xiao Bai Xue lazily raised her head and propped it on top of her hand, a playful sneer appeared on her delicate face. "Hua'er, come here."

Shen Xian Hua stiffened, his heart palpitated in an abnormal speed.

It was still the same...... He thought, being called Hua'er once more, it was like the old days when his Master gets drunk every night. Shen Xian Hua would watch his Master mutter endlessly while playing the zither, she would drink a whole jug of wine and only he, Shen Xian Hua have the guts to make skin contact with his Master.

"Hua'er, Shifu..... When will he come back?" she turned to take a glance at the lotus pond.

Shen Xian Hua did not answer, its only a matter of days to complete his recuperation. He must not act on impulse and force his self to turn into his human form again, it will only prolong his illness.

"Shifu must have hated me, ah." Yun Ren Xie let her head drop on the table while her arms lazily draped downwards.

"Little girl, why would he hate you?"

"I should have died in the cave." she dazedly answered. "Shifu is already fated for someone else but I barged in without their consent. Look, even the person he loves is gone forever....."

Shen Xian Hua's face darkened, how can he not discern her thoughts? His favored disciple, Xiao Bai Xue is thinking he and Jin Heise are having a romantic relationship! Whoever taught her this, Shen Xian Hua will sue that person for hundred of years!

"Master, do you mean Sect Leader Hua and Crown Prince Heise are....."

"Nevermind. You wont understand anyways. Long Hua, have you heard the song Reminiscence of the Red Lotus?"

Shen Xian Hua cant afford to discipline a drunken student, he only shake his head as an answer.

"Come! I'll sing it for you."

Yun Ren Xie stepped down the pavilion and plucked a lotus, it glowed red immediately as soon as she touched it. "I feel quite lonely, for Senior Brother and Shifu have left me behind, ha...... Long Hua, let me sing and dance for you. This song might sound new but rest assured, it is pleasing to the ears because someone I knew taught me this!"