Chapter 91: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

"Xiao Bai Xue." Heise cant tolerate the way she is looking at him anymore as he coughed delibirately. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

She tilted her head in response, almond eyes that were clear as ice and rosy plump lips opening seductively before speaking. "Are you a gay?"

Pu!

Heise spat a mouthful tea as he stared at her with wide eyes, his mouth were opened vividly like in shock. "Gay?"

The girl's face turned darker, if he is not then....

"The Shifu must be the gay here."

"You- what made you think we are homosexual?" the confusion were all over his face, even thinking where she could have taken this ideas!

"You were too close with Shifu and he is too beautiful to be a man. Sect Leader Heise must not know but Shifu got harassed by drunken fogeys at the capital, mistaken as a woman."

"Shen Xian Hua doesnt have chest like yours! His body is also sturdy so their eyesight is too poor." he frowned eventually, filling his cup and he drank it in one down. "Your Shifu is not a gay, Xiao Bai Xue. Stop fantasizing such ridiculous thoughts!"

"Are you sure? You dont like Shifu do you?"

"Xue'er, what are you implying?" Shen Xian Hua just stood behind her, his gentle smile is rather scary for both his disciples.

"Aiyo, I did not notice Shifu is back. Hahaha......" Yun Ren Xie laughed awkwardly, trying to face her master.

"Shifu, she means if I liked you as my teacher. Xue'er pitied me after hearing that I've also been punished." Heise quickly intervened to save her, he now learnt a lesson that those being called at the top are not the type of person they should meddle with. He was granted a punishment that only the body of Crown Prince Heise can manage, surely Xiao Bai Xue and even Honglian cant endure it.

Shen Xian Hua did not speak but gave a jade bottle to Xiao Bai Xue. "Take a bath tomorrow and soak in it for two hours."

"This is?"

"An ointment from my master." he responded, Yun Ren Xie managed to trace few signs of pain in his eyes. Is speaking about his master can make him downcast?

Ever since Xiao Bai Xue got adopted by Shen Xian Hua during the Lantern Festival seven years ago, he never mentioned anything about his previous master.

"Who is Shifu's master?" it was Heise who have the courage to speak since he never found anything from the crown prince's memory.

Shen Xian Hua turned around without a word but before he left, he whispered a very interesting clue. "Immortal, sorrows and oblivion. That is my master." he plucked a lotus but turned dark when the stems were severed, even Shen Xian Hua did not smile but his eyes betrayed him, showing how much affected he is that if possible, the past should not be brought back.

"I just remembered, Shifu mentioned that he will have a journey towards Jianghu." Heise recalled, their Shifu told him not to tell Xiao Bai Xue. Jianghu is famous for being peaceful in hundred of years but something strange occured for the last ten years, requiring Shen Xian Hua to participate in hunting down dark practitioners who lost to their inner demons.

Yun Ren Xie felt that something is amiss about this trip of Shen Xian Hua but she cant pin the point.

Two days went by normally, it was Heise who is left to replace the sect leader's reponsibility while Yun Ren Xie would accompany him inside the study in case he needs help.

Heise put down the brush gently, stretching his arms. He glanced at the open window where the moon have peeked. A frail looking girl is sleeping on the divan snored lowly, her long white hair resembled the snow, cascading at her shoulder until her waist.

He did not notice that he have been staring for her in a long period of time. His hatred rose within the depth of his heart but thoughts were complicated.

Bai Dongji have died fifty years the same as his original body, her soul might have gone somewhere else but Heise cant stop himself from visualizing Xiao Bai Xue as his past lover.

Heise sauntered towards her side, picking her up slowly before taking her inside a bedchamber where Shen Xian Hua would sleep.

Just as he settled her down, the girl reached out for him then grabbed his neck. "Qi gege...... Its cold tonight." she muttered with closed eyes.

Furrowing his brows, who is she calling brother Qi?

"Xiao Bai Xue, if only you are Bai Dongji, I might have slit your neck already." Heise sighed as he tried to take her hands off but cant. In the end, he slept beside her while she is holding unto his neck.

The moment Yun Ren Xie woke up, she found herself curled slightly inside a man's embrace while her head is burrowed at his chest. Two pair of strong arms encased her closely while his warm breathing caresses her head.

"Jin Heise, you dare take advantage of me for the second time?" Yun Ren Xie frowned, she pinched Heise's ear forcefully that he woke up with a hiss.

"Xiao Bai Xue! Are you crazy?!" he jolted upward while covering his ear with one of his hands. Heise threw a meaningful glare at her. "Why would you do that? I've been sleeping here peacefully yet you are seeking for trouble against me once more?"

"Humph! You've been taking advantage of me twice! How can I not refute?" she snorted.

"I just helped to take you here yesterday yet you clung to me and never let go. Say, who's fault is this?"

"I did?" the confusion in her eyes can be traced but she remembered the other time and her gaze went sharp. "Then what about my dress being changed three days ago? Was it you who....."

Heise's face turned slight red but averted his gaze and stood out of the bed. "So what? Unless you want to wake up with burnt clothes."

He expected her to shout and scold him but broken sobs reached his ears instead. Heise faced the girl sitting atop the white bed, tears streaming from her delicate face while biting her lower lip.

"H-hey! Stop crying!"

"You idiot!" she bursted out. "Shifu told me only my future husband can see my body! But you-"

"What?" Heise felt guilty, does that mean he'll marry her?! "Dont cry, I..... I'd take responsibilty then as a compensation. You'd be my princess consort."

"I dont want to! Jin Heise, you disgraced me!" she cried even louder like a child, hugging her knees while sobbing.

If she doesnt want to marry him, then what? "Why? You dont want to be a princess? What do you need, I'll do everything to fullfil it. Just stop crying already, okay? No one will know so dont try mentioning it or Shifu will let us marry each other." he threatened the girl who eventually stopped.

"Good, be obedient. As for my consequences, you can wish anything to me as long as I can do it." Heise crossed his arms, head held high, the bearing of an emperor can be traced from him.

_________________

Dear Readers, I'd be departing in Thursday. Take care, stay healthy and avoid the pandemic