Chapter 115: Transition

In the midst of his grieving, the closed door of the room suddenly opened. Saito Hajime stared at the man in light blue robes, or should he say, a kitsune that is only found in myths.

"Akuma Sugoi, so this is your incarnation, huh." the kitsune smugly whispered, his lip rose to a devious arc.

Saito remained calm and collected when the kitsune spoke, "Her heartbeat stopped momentarily but if you bring her with me, I can assure her safety."

He nearly coughed upon hearing the kitsune, staring at each other's eyes for a search. "You are?"

"Seimei. This great one is helping you, for free, ah!" the kitsune smiled amiably, he reached out his hands to touch the unconscious girl's wrist. With such small heartbeat, no one can sense it other than him or any other onis.

A little white cat jumped out from his robe and licked Soma's slender fingers which caused the kitsune, Seimei, have a serious face. "Is she.... Your sister, perhaps?" he asked the unmoving Saito.

Saito nodded his head without much trouble, but Seimei's fox ears and tail is just making him a curious cat.

"She's empty."

"What?"

"Your sister is empty. Almost eighty percent of her soul is gone. Her pulse is too weak. I presume she will die within an hour here, so...." Seimei's blue eyes flashed an indescribable light, he formed a smirk before pulling Soma's body.

"You!" Saito is about to move when Seimei tapped his forehead with two fingers, the fire like mark between Seimei's brow lit into the color of blue.

"For a month, I'll return this girl." the kitsune successfully took Soma while fleeing, even the white can disappeared without Saito knowing it.

"Asami!" Saito shouted, he cant move at all so he needs someone's help but no one answered him.
_________________________

"Senior System, what's my next world again?" Yun Ren Xie asked, she have been in this room for five days. The system told her to reflect on her actions but she was dumb enough in not realizing her mistakes.

"Have you reflected yet?"

"Come on! How can I reflect if I dont even know what wrong did I made?" she sarcastically answered when a screen appeared before her.

"Eh? What are they?" Yun Ren Xie pointed at the group of cultivators in jade and red armor, they we're all going over one direction.

She eyed at the certain figure in front, the man wore a set of black clothes and his peach coloured eyes were fierce. "Isnt that Long Youya?"

He ruffled his hair with force as he grit his teeth, it was clear Long Youya is frustrated. Yun Ren Xie followed his gaze and stared at the blue phoenix hairpin that was in his hands, it was stained with blood and the previous mesmerizing deep blue tranquility of the hairpin have changed into a dull color.

"Master!" Ming approached the upcoming armies and went in front of Long Youya. "Master! Emperor Heise committed suicide at the tomb of the late Third Beauty."

"What?" both Yun Ren Xie and Long Youya mouthed this word. Shocked as they were, each continued calmly to observe the next occurence.

"If the Emperor died, he must have found a successor. Bury Jin Heise beside Xiao Bai Xue's tomb. Let the three of them have a peaceful rest." Long Youya waved his sleeve and proceeded when Ming asked him something.

"Shifu, did you really..... Destroyed Azure Immortal Sect?"

He halted his steps and looked up at the sky, it was almost dusk. "Did."

Yun Ren Xie was dumbfounded, she covered her mouth with her hands. "This... Why? Then what happened to Shen Xian Hua? Senior System...."

"If Host wished to visit, you can."

"Thank you." she said, a portal opened before her and she stepped inside it. Yun Ren Xie arrived in front of a graveyard, she waved her hands and her clothes changed into a white hanfu.

"Senior System, where is Heise's tomb?"

"Host should go straight, I will break the formation Long Youya planted."

Yun Ren Xie nodded her head, she went straight and a barrier can be seen but it slowly faded. Entering the field, she quickly hid behind the dragon pillars.

Long Youya was there, he is standing silently and on his hands were an ice lotus, a red fabric and blue phoenix hairpin.

"Coward. Do you know how angry Master would be if she founds out I killed you?" he softly said, Long Youya set the ice lotus in front of one tombstone.

She narrowed her eyes to red the name, her heart shook upon seeing it. Deity's Perfect Flower, Shen Xian Hua. Yun Ren Xie covered her mouth, she nearly choked.

After a while, Long Youya left the red fabric and phoenix hairpin in front of Xiao Bai Xue's grave. "The three of you shouldnt have died. If Shen Xian Hua never loved Xiao Bai Xue, he wont commit those sins. If only Jin Heise wasnt in love to you, he wouldnt have been blinded by hatred to kill his own master. If only.... You arent dumb enough to tell their feelings, you might have the chance to save them. The three of you."

Hey! Who are you calling dumb?!

Yun Ren Xie was frustrated but he was right, if only she isnt dumb and able to calm them both, will their fated life change? If only she didnt crossed path with them, will they still fight over her till death?

"Oh, and Heise. I thought when I destroyed Azure Immortal Sect, you'd take over their resources but Im amaze you didnt. Even killing yourself in front of your Shifu and Junior Sister. The kingdom is now stable, its just that, people still dared to tell your love triangles in every street." he chuckled. "That's it. I'd visit you again after two years. I've been busy removing dark practitioners."

When Long Youya finally left the place, Yun Ren Xie slowly went in front of their tomb. She leaned on her tombstone while crossing her arms and legs.

"You know, both of you are stupid." she glared at each pillars. "Especially you, Shen Xian Hua! I offered my life to save you yet you died!" She is angry, the storyline still revolves! Xiao Bai Xue died first before Shen Xian Hua's death and Jin Heise is the last one.

Yun Ren Xie harrumphed before staring at the two objects Long Youya left. She picked up the red fabric and refused to touch the hairpin.

There were words written on the red fabric, Yun Ren Xue's brow furrowed.

Reverse Phoenix have the eyes made up of Jade Emperor's desire. She also have azure flames of justice, it was from the endless sorrows and unjustness. Her heart is made of oblivion, Reverse Phoenix needs it in order to forget her past feelings or her love if ever she get's to encounter a man in her lifetimes. The Reverse Phoenix's body is made up of vengeance spirits, yin energy can help her replenish azure flames easily.

Yun Ren Xie is about to fold the fabric back after reading it when System pulled her back inside.

"I thought I just saw Wangji...." Long Youya slowly approached the graves, he glanced at Xiao Bai Xue's tomb and the red fabric is left in front of Jin Heise's grave. How did it move? Perhaps the wind? He swear, Long Youya have seen a girl in white clothes over there.