Chapter 100: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

Yun Ren Xie sighed heavily, she locked her gaze to Long Hua. He cant understand why she wont step out of the koi pond.

The girl lowered her head, she slowly emerged from the caliginous water. Step after step, it was like a rythm in Shen Xian Hua's heart. He now understood why she is hesitant to leave the water.

Xiao Bai Xue looked ethereal under the gentle coat of moonlight, her clothes were hugging her slim figure. "Hua'er, if you turn into a celestial beast, I'd make sure to cripple you."

"...... Master, I didnt know the fabrics are too revealing." Shen Xian Hua turned to look away, he never thought it would end up liked this.

Yun Ren Xie laughed at his sudden change, she followed her beast inside the chamber. "Hua'er, within a year, Senior Brother said you'd reach that stage already. I wonder what would you look like?"

"If Master wants to learn more about beasts like us, Master should clean herself first." he refused to take a glance at her, the girl is very much alike to Bai Xue Wangji from the past, he was afraid to loose his controls.

Yun Ren Xie nodded before rushing behind the screen where a tub of warm water is placed. She removed her clothes and let herself lean inside the tub. There were rose petals around her and its aromatic scent calmed her mind.

"Hua'er?" Yun Ren Xie called out of boredness, she was really curious about beasts.

"Hn?"

"Tell me, if you reach celestial stage, will you turn into an adult human or infant?"

She have no idea Shen Xian Hua have returned to his human form, he was reading a huaben on the bed while a candle is being lit beside him. Shen Xian Hua raised his head to take a gander at the screen, he can make out a shadow inside the tub of water.

"Reaching celestial stage is like a rebirth to us. Beasts like me will turn into an infant where we wont remember anything at all. All our stocked knowledge, all our memories, everything will turn back to zero." he turned his gaze back to the huaben he is reading, still, the past is a part of present which made him feel pain.

"Oh. Then how about those beasts who dont have master's yet? What will happen to them?"

"Celestial Beasts only appear every thousand of years so it is a rarity. There is a possibility that someone would have owned them already. In the past, some celestial beasts who have no owners that will receive care from their kin. When they grow up and reach adulthood, their knowledge will be brought back making them smarter than anyone else."

"Mhm.... I once heard a story from Senior Brother. He said there was an immortal who adopted a group of celestial beasts. Hua'er is already three hundred year old, do you think its true?"

Shen Xian Hua gripped at the huaben, he chose not to answer. A painful past does come back and bites the person.

"Hua'er? Are you still there?" Yun Ren Xie asked when no one is answering her for a few minutes. Her brows knitted when she turned to glance at the screen, no shadows were on the other side. She wore a new set of clothes and folded the screen to have a better view outside. "Shifu...... What's bothering him?"

She went to her bedside where a table is, Yun Ren Xie noticed a huaben on top of the table, its cover have an alluring portrait where blue flames are at the edges and a woman is in the middle where her back faced Yun Ren Xie. She have a very long hair that reached her waist and the girl is also wearing a light blue dress that was familiar.

Yun Ren Xie traced her fingers on the slim figure until she touched the small dark blue phoenix hairpin that was pinning the loose hair bun. She flipped the pages only to read a very interesting love story where the woman is an immortal while the man is a commoner. The book was incomplete and stopped at the part where the sister of the female lead died. She flipped over the blank pages until Yun Ren Xie found the other parts were cut through in the shape of the phoenix hairpin she saw at the cover.

Shen Xian Hua turned into his beastly form, he flew faster than before until he arrived at a desolate town. There were no lives inside, houses are all in disarray and shrubs of wild plants have grown everywhere.

He turned back to his human form, his pair of dark horns are still visible while large white wings are on his back. Shen Xian Hua's upper clothes were burnt to ashes by him, scars are visible on his masculine body. He was holding something in his grip.

"After Ninth Brother, Master gave you the phoenix hairpin, heh." a man came out of the darkness, he also have a pair of dark horns and wings that were similar to Shen Xian Hua but his peach iris gave off a wave of mockery.

"Seventh Brother, is Bai Fei Realm still the same?" Shen Xia Hua opened his palm, a dark blue phoenix hairpin is in his grasp.

"First Brother died after Master's death, our four sisters and Second Brother were nowhere to be found when Master died. Who knows....." Long Youya turned to look at the desolate buildings behind him, his eyes flashed an ominous light.

Shen Xian Hua pressed his lips tightly, he let the phoenix hairpin float until it reached the middle of the desolate town. A wave of light flashed around them but there was no sound.

Both of them rushed at the place where the phoenix hairpin vanished and a portal opened, its filled in the colour of purple and blue.

"I guess its time for us to return?" Long Youya showed a devious smirk while staring at Shen Xian Hua.

He did not speak but focused his attention to the portal, not even minding Long Youya's eerie laughs.

The next morning, Yun Ren Xie unhappily woke up. Long Hua just used his horns to prick her rosy cheeks. "Hua'er is being naughty!" she glared at the small beast sitting beside her on top of the bed.

"Master, its already nine in the morning and the competition is about to start." he flapped his pair of white wings before getting down the bed and turning into a kid-size.

"Your just hungry." she lamented while rubbing the red cheeks of her's before pulling out five ice lotuses from her interspatial ring. "Here."

"Master, wont your Shifu be angered at this?"

"No worries. Shifu likes lotus confection so much so I picked this small portion in case he wants more. You also love to eat it right?" she showed a smile while drawing it closer to Long Hua.

"How small?" Shen Xian Hua have been wondering for a month that his ice lotuses wont grow as quick as before...

"Well...... I picked a hundred blooms I guess?" Yun Ren Xie wiped her sweat on her forehead, it was Shen Xian Hua who she is speaking to, the owner of the ice lotuses.....

___________________

Happy Hundred Chapters!
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) (★^O^★) o((*^▽^*))o