chapter 1

The sliding doors of the exit open and before I realize what is happening, I am knocked over. I perceive Addison's squealing and have to laugh as my best friend pulls me back on my feet. "I'm so sorry. I'm just so happy to see you" she hugs me. "I'm happy, too. I've really missed you" I beam at her. "I wasn't the one who thought she had to spend a few months in Chile" Addison innocently raises her arms. "Yeah, yeah, just blame me." I laugh and pick up my suitcase.

We walk to a car with a guy with dark hair waiting outside. "Thomas, this is Abigail. My best friend from Lafayette," Addison introduces me to the guy. "Hey, I'm Thomas. Welcome to LA" "thanks, I'm Abby" I hug him before we put my suitcase in the trunk and get in the car. I give Thomas the address of my hotel and drop in the seat. "Now tell me how was Chile, I want to know everything" Addison looks at me curiously. Sighing, I tell her a brief summary of my last eight months in Chile. "You've really only been back in the States for three days?" Thomas looks at me in the rearview mirror in surprise. I nod. "Nobody but Abby would want to leave home three days after eight months in a foreign country" Addison laughs. "Well, home doesn't mean the same thing to me as it does to other people." I shrug my shoulders.

Arriving at my hotel, I thank Thomas for driving and together with Addison I get my suitcase out of the car. While I check in, Addison makes herself comfortable in the lobby. I call her when I get my room keys. We take the elevator to my floor and go to my room. Addison curiously looks around the room while I unpack my suitcase. Exhausted, I let myself fall on the bed. Addison lies down beside me. "Somehow it's funny that you're lying next to me and not miles away on another continent and I only see you on FaceTime" she laughs and I get in. "I really missed you, Abby." She snuggles up to me. "I missed you, too, Addy." Outraged, she sits up. "Hey, this Abby and Addy thing is way over, you know you're not supposed to call me that." I got to smile. "Sorry, but I needed the reaction and the look on your face" she gives me the evil eye before she starts laughing.

Later, Addison wants to show me where she sleeps when she's in L.A. Since she only became famous when I was in Chile, I have no idea about the whole world. Of course I followed my best friend on TikTok but otherwise I had nothing to do with her job.

The Hype House we are facing now, looks even bigger and more impressive than on the internet. Addison leads me to the front door and opens it. "Welcome to the hype house" she lets me in and I look around. "Impressive" Addison smiles at me. "Come, I'll introduce you to the others" she pulls me behind her to the sofas that are in the room and there are several people sitting on them. I recognize Thomas and a few faces look familiar, I've probably seen them before with Addison on TikTok.

"Guys, this is Abby, my best friend ever since I can remember" Addison introduces me to the group. One after the other she gives me the names, but only a few of them get stuck because there are too many at once. After the introduction round, Addison and I go to her room. "I just furnished it a little bit," she explains. The only furniture is a bed, a bedside table and a closet. "I like it." I let myself fall on her bed.

"Have you ever heard from Adam?" Ask Addison softly after we lay on the bed for a while. I shake my head. Adam is my ex-boyfriend. We dated for over four years and broke up when he went to college and I went to Chile. "He probably doesn't even know I'm back," "as quickly as you ran away from Lafayette again, I'm not surprised," "you know why I was in such a hurry to leave." Addison sighs. "Of course. Hasn't it improved?" I shake my head. Before we can talk any further, my stomach growls. Addison needs to laugh. "Come on, let's get something to eat" I follow her into the kitchen.

While Addison is looking for someone to order us something to eat, I'm standing in the kitchen. A guy who used to sit on the couch enters the kitchen and looks at me. "Can I help you?" He smiles at me. "no thanks, I'm just waiting for Addison" I smile at him gratefully. As I recall,he's one of the dance brothers who used to shoot with addison. But I can't remember his name... ... "Is this your first time in L.A.?" I nod. "Always wanted to come here but never got around to it" "and what do you think so far?" "Well, so far I've only seen the airport, my hotel and the house here, but I like it. The city has an aura I could get used to" I have to smile.

"Ah, here you are" Addison comes back into the kitchen. "Where else would I be? You put me here" I smile at her. "you never know if someone's gonna give you a tour of the house" addison shrugs. "Ondre, for example, does that very well" Ondre... right, I remember. "I can give you another one later if you'd like" he smiles at me. "I'll come back to it" I smile back.

Welcome to my second story about Ondreaz Lopez! I hope, you all will like it as much as my first one!!
Love youu ❤️

Btw check out Sparsh_Singh2008 , she just published her first story and you have to read it!!!!

dancing to my heartbeat  ~Ondreaz Lopez~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें