chapter 73

Three weeks later:
While we've all spent the last few weeks packing and moving, I've worked regularly at work, gone into training and accepted Ashton's offer. Addison will be back in a week and will live with her family in an AirBnB. Thomas uploaded the video about Ondre and me on Wednesday with the title "he finally asked her". So now I am officially a member of the Hype House.

While Ondre continues to get boxes out of the van, I start to clear out our boxes and make our rooms more habitable. Ondre walks in while I'm hanging the lights above our bed.

"Wow, that looks really good" he smiles at me. "Thanks." I get off the bed and kiss him. "I can't believe we're sharing a room. Finally one of us doesn't always have to go to the other" Ondre says before he starts kissing my neck and tampering with my shirt. "Baby, we should help the others upstairs" I laugh. "Oh, they don't know we're done yet" he slides his hands under my shirt. I smile. "All right," my hands are trying to get under Ondre's shirt.

On the way up, I tie my tousled hair in a ponytail before I go to Mia and Kouvr in the kitchen. "How can I help?" I smile as they turn around and look at me confused. "Abby, don't you have that shirt on backwards first?" Kouvr smiles as I look down at myself in shock to see that I'm really wearing my shirt backwards. I turn red and quickly put it on properly. "I guess someone has already tested the new bed." Mia laughs."I don't know what you are talking about" I quickly turn away so they don't see how red I have become and start to clear out a box. "You don't have to be embarrassed about that. Alex and I were saying goodbye to the old hype house this morning, if you know what I mean" Kouvr winks at me as I start to grin.

The first two weeks in the Hype House go by fast. Olivia becomes part of the hype house, Addison comes back to LA and I continue to work every day. It's nice to have Ondre next to me every night, even if I barely get any sleep, because all the people in the house usually make noise until late at night and I'm the only one who has to get up at six. That's why I'm often totally tired at work and take a nap when I come home from my shift.

Today is also such a day. Totally exhausted I park my car in front of the house, run to the door and enter the code. Immediately I go to our room. "Oh hey" I look at Tony, surprised, he is standing in the room. Actually everyone is always in the living room when I come home. I also discover Ondre on our bed. I put my bag on the floor. "Uh...I'm going to take a shower" I am about to turn to the closet when I notice Ondre's callous expression. "Everything okay? Did I miss something?" Confused, I look back and forth between Ondre and Tony.

"In that case, you haven't been to TikTokRoom" Tony sighs. "Otherwise, would she be here?" Ondre sounds angry. "What have they posted again?" "Take a look for yourself" Ondre snaps at me. I look at him, scared.

I get my cell phone out of my pocket and open Instagram to search for the TikTokRoom page. As soon as I am on it, I see a person I would like to never see again. "Adam...what did you do?" I'm talking to myself. "He has brought the truth to light" Ondre replies and gives me a pejorative look.

I press the video. "Abby Sanders is a fake bitch" is on the video. Chat histories are shown. My stomach turns as I read these.

Abby: Ondre and I are now official. Not for long and I have enough followers to break up with him. Then nothing more stands in the way of our relationship
Adam: Well, can't wait, baby
Abby: Me neither. Hopefully it goes faster than I thought

It is a cut before other chat histories are shown.

Abby: Forget our plan. I stay with Ondre. It's going well right now.
Adam: But what about us?
Abby: You are of no use to me. Follower are.

"I never wrote those messages, Ondre! I swear" tears come to my eyes as I look at Ondre, who is staring at me coldly. "Do you have any proof that proves it" I shake my head. "Then why should I believe you? Addison warned us from the beginning that you were just playing. But I stupidly had to fall for you anyway. I helped you when you were in trouble and what do I get in return? You take advantage of me and make common cause with your ex until you screw him too? When did you plan all this? When he suddenly showed up here?" Ondre's getting louder and louder and intimidating me.

Thanks for 63k reads

Love youuuu❤️