chapter 67

Silence, she gives me my phone back. "Sorry, I don't know what to say or think about this." Abby's voice sounds depressed. "So do I" I sigh and am surprised when Abby suddenly embraces me. "I'm sorry I'm so crazy about it, but this is the first time that nude pictures of my boyfriend are in public and I'm in such a mess right now because I'm not sure how to react" I hold her close. "I understand you. I've been through all this naked picture stuff with tony, but being directly affected by it now is kind of scary. Anyone on the internet can see my thing now." Abby giggles. "It's just weird," I nod. "Yeah, it is. "But in a few days everyone will forget what happened."

When we both sit together on the balcony in the evening, Abby on my lap and eat, I still can't get one question out of my head. "Abby, can I ask you something?" She nods and smiles at me. "Why didn't you want me to explain?" Abby sighs. "When I was sitting on the balcony, I was hurt that you didn't tell me, even though it was clear I would find out eventually...""I know, actually, it was obvious that someone would tell you by mistake" "well, anyway, I had to think about the whole thing with Adam and I realized that I was doing the same thing there. There is a reason why you don't tell your partner, so I thought the photos were taken during our relationship." Abby puts her arms around my neck and her head on my shoulder.  "Honestly, I was just embarrassed to tell you that everyone can see my thing now just because I was so horny to send pictures to a girl" Abby laughs. "I understand that, but don't be embarrassed." she gives me a kiss on the cheek. 

"Have you ever looked at the comments under your picture?" I smile at Abby. She shakes her head. "Haven't had time until now" "do you want to do it together?" "Sure" Abby takes out her phone and goes to her post. Besides our friends like Tayler, addison, tony, Thomas and others, many fan pages have posted comments like "I knew it", "beautiful couple", "good luck" or "finally it's official". But there is also Hate."she's only doing it for fame", "he deserves something better" or "don't ship it" people, also some fanpages, have written.  "Don't worry about it. There are always people who don't like what you do" "I know" Abby sighs.

||Abbys POV:
The next day in the break I look at Ondre's story, which he posted last night, smiling the whole time. The picture shows me sitting on his lap and snuggling up to him. "My better half ❤️" he wrote on the picture. My stomach tingles extremely all the time, even when I think about the upcoming weekend trip. Last night on the balcony I realized that I love Ondre. That's not being in love anymore! I love him!

Totally exhilarated and excited I drive home after work, grab my packed bag, say goodbye to the others and run back to my car. I can't help but grin at the Hype House. I am so looking forward to the trip. Thomas opens the door for me. After a short talk with him I walk up the stairs and to Ondre's room.

"Hey baby" smiling I enter the room. "Hey Babe" Ondre comes up smiling and kisses me. "Did you finish packing?" Ondre nods and takes his bag. "Wait, we have to do something before we leave. Go get Tony" Ondre nods and leaves.

A little later he comes back with Tony and Nick in tow. "I want you to take care of this. I don't want to take it with me" I give Tony my phone. "I'll leave mine here too". Ondre gives it to Tony too. "Then how do you get in touch?" Tony looks a little desperate. "I can write the number off the phone" I take a piece of paper and write the number down. "You'll probably go three days without us." Ondre laughs.

After we say goodbye to everybody, we get in my car. Ondre insisted on driving, so I navigated him. It takes us four hours before we get to my family's house. "My father has told the housekeeper we're coming. She stocked the fridge, which means we don't have to go out" "your dad knows we're here?"  I'm nodding. "I asked him when I told him we were coming to the wedding," I'm closing the trunk. Ondre carries our bags. "And do you have a key?" We walk to the front door. I shake my head. "We don't need to."

I enter the code in the number field next to the door and then scan my fingerprint. The door opens. "Welcome to our home" I enter the house.

Thx for 43k reads
Love youuuu❤️