chapter 6

We spend the rest of the day at the pier and return to the house in the evening. Together with a few others we order something to eat and sit down in the living room. "By the way, I posted the TikTok of us" Addion mentions casually. "Without asking me?" I look at her in surprise. "I didn't think you had a problem with that. Should I delete it?" I shake my head. "I tagged you too." Curious, I open TikTok on my phone and realize that Addison's TikTok has brought me many new follower. "Well, I'll have to post one too" I sigh. "Well, let's go" she pulls me up and sets up the light. After she teaches me the dance, it takes us four tries to get the video. Behind us someone applauds and as we turn around Tony and Ondre come down the stairs. "That looked good, girls" Ondre smiles at us. "Shall we have a foursome dance?" Tony looks around expectantly. Everyone agrees. The three of them are teaching me how to dance.

We shoot four different TikToks and each of us posts one. I'm also shooting one with Ondre alone. When we're done, Addison and Tony want to shoot another one together. Ondre and I sit on the couch together. "You' re not a bad dancer." Ondre smiles at me. "Thanks, you too," I smile back at him. "Did you only do lyrical dance?" I shake my head. "I started out in ballet and went through everything from jazz to hip-hop But I've only done couple dance in everything. And later I was a cheerleader" "she was the best flyer our team had. She was the first and only sophomore who was allowed to go to a cheerleader championship" Addison, who is done dancing, sits down on the couch with us. "So? Were you successful?" Ondre looks at me curiously. I nod. "We came in second, but the next two years we won both times." "Just so I understand, flyers are the ones at the top of the pyramid, right?" Tony seems confused. "Those who are thrown through the air all the time" I explain with a grin. "And that was you?" Ondre looks at me impressed. "Well, just sophomores and junior year. In senior year I was base, so the ones holding the flyers" "why that?" I look away, because I don't like the reason "We had some good young talent and she wanted to give the juniors a chance" Addison helps me. I smile at her gratefully.

"I think I'm gonna go home. I have some sleep to catch up on from last night" I get up before Ondre or Tony can ask any more questions. The boys say goodbye to me. Addison walks me to the door. "Everything okay?" She looks at me worried. "I'm all right. Good night, I'll see you tomorrow, right?" She nods. "Remember, I'll pick you up at ten, so be ready" she smiles at me. That's right, she's got a surprise trip planned for me tomorrow and she's making it a total secret. I hug her. "See you tomorrow."

I sleep very restlessly at night. Tired I take a shower the next morning and feel a little bit better. I get dressed and wait on my bed for Addison. Shortly after ten she writes me that she is waiting downstairs and I grab my bag and take the elevator to the lobby. There I meet Addison and give her a hug. "Will you finally tell me where we're going" Addison shakes her head in amusement and pulls me into a white BMW. When we get in, I recognize Larray, Ondre and Tony. I greet them all. "Can you tell me where we're going?" I sigh. "Then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore" Ondre smiles at me through the rearview mirror.

"Here we are" Addison jumps out of the car. "Welcome to Disneyland" she beams at me. "Disneyland?" I look around impressed. "Wow, I've always wanted to come here" Addison takes my hand and pulls me to the entrance. After we walk in, we get stopped every once in a while because the others have to take pictures with fans. We take a few little rides before lunch. "Will somebody drive this with me?" Ondre points to some kind of freefall tower. "i'm out, i just ate" tony drops himself on a bench. "Nobody can get me in there" Larray sits down next to Tony. "I'm afraid of heights" Addison looks apologetic. Ondre looks at me. I sigh. "I'm coming with you." Ondre's happy as a little kid.

When we're in the seats, I regret that I tried to be nice. "Everything ok?" Ondre smiles at me from the side as we slowly drive up. "Actually I don't like that kind of thing. I only did it for your sake" I grab my seat and try not to look down. "Here, take my hand" Ondre reaches out to me and I cross my hand with his "I'm here, nothing's gonna happen to you It's only a tower" he tries to calm me down I nod and close my eyes. "We'll be right down again" I nod again and suddenly the seats fold forward a bit. I press Ondre's hand harder and notice that it calms me down a little bit. Suddenly we fall. I scream and press Ondre's hand even harder. Only when we stop moving do I open my eyes. Ondre smiles at me. "Thanks for riding with me. It was madness" he jumps out of his seat and helps me out of mine. We go to the exit and look for the others.

Love youuu❤️