chapter 29

Back home, Abby takes a shower. "Heyy, you guys are back?" Tony comes out of his room. I nod. "So, how was it?" "Good, I didn't know lyrical dancing could be fun." I laugh. "Well, then. Mom's out tonight, which means we're alone." "Can we order pizza?" "I can cook" Abby is suddenly behind us. "You don't have to, we can order something" "why don't we cook?" "Yeah, let us cook" Tony says. I sight. "Alright we cook"

After I take a shower too, we all gather in the kitchen."The best thing is to make spaghetti." Abby says. Tony nods and looks for a box of spaghetti.  We also find a canned tomato sauce, which we choose. While Abby cooks the tomato sauce and spaghetti, Tony sets the table. I put my arms around Abby from behind, who is just stirring the sauce. "You're doing great" I kiss her on the hair. She turns around and smiles at me. "Thank you" she looks me in the eye one more time before she puts her lips on mine. I smile into the kiss before our tongues touch.

Tony clears his throat, which shocks Abby and me apart. "I don't want burnt sauce" he points to the stove. "Oh, it won't burn." Abby turns back to the stove and keeps stirring the sauce. "Ondre, we need more cutlery" Tony looks at me urgently as he gets glasses out of the cupboard. I nod and look for the cutlery.

Together with Tony I spread the stuff on the dining table. "So it's going on between you again?" tony smiles at me. I nod. "Better than I thought." I smile. "That's good, man. I am happy for you." "Thanks," I shake my brother's hand.

||Abbys POV:
Tony and I will do the dishes after dinner while Ondre takes off. "That lazy ass is always ducking the housework." Tony dries the dishes annoyingly. I just smile. "Of course you won't say anything against him" Tony sighs. "Eyy" outraged he looks at me as I throw a load of foam at him. "You'll get it back" he reaches into the sink and throws foam at me too. We splash back and forth a little bit before we're both covered in foam and the kitchen is completely wet.

Ondre comes into the kitchen and looks at us confused. "What the hell happened here?" "She started it." Tony points at me. I laugh. Ondre shakes his head. "Abby, go get some clean clothes. Tony, go clean up" "why me?" "Because she's our guest and I had no part in it." "Help him. I really started it." Ondre sighs. "All right, you go get changed. You're wet" I nod and go to Ondre's room.

Since I was already in my bedclothes and have no top to sleep in, I open Ondre's closet and pull out a shirt. Suddenly I hear a jingling sound as if something had flown down. A key on a kind of chain lies on the floor. I look at it before I put the chain on and put it under my shirt.

"Isn't that my T-shirt?" Ondre looks at me confused as he enters the room. I nod. "I don't have another T-shirt to sleep in, so I thought I'd take one of yours. Should I take it off?" Ondre shakes his head. "It looks better on you than on me anyway." I smile at him. "Thanks."

"Shall we watch a show?" I nod and lie down on the bed. Ondre turns on the TV and lies down beside me. I snuggle up against him and he puts his arm around me again.  "We don't really watch Spongebob." I look at Ondre smiling. "Yes, it's my favourite show" he smiles. I shake my head. "All right" I sigh and snuggle back against him. I can't see much because I fall asleep.

Ondre and I decide to go dancing again the next day. I put on my sports top and leggings and drive back to the room with Ondre. We dance through the part we did yesterday, before we go back to the beginning. We're making better progress than we thought.

"Ok, the only thing missing now is the jump" Ondre throws me my water bottle. I nod as I take a big gulp "But I think I've had enough for today. I'm pretty tired" I say nervously. "Yeah, well. Then we'll go back?" I nod. "Let me go to the bathroom first" Ondre leaves. I walk around the room and then decide to turn on the music. I close my eyes and let the music play...

Love youuu❤️